Started on: 05-04-2008 08:58 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: ghost187x on 07-11-2010 10:39 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Well, I pulled an entire 3000GT dash and center console about three months ago from the salvage yard I always go to. I was just waiting for the time and a nice day (since I don't have a garage ) and today was that day. Before I go any further, I want to give credit where credit is due:

Thanks to Riceburner98, Scarletmacaw9, and 4.9 PFI Fiero for the inspiration for this project. And also thanks to my son Kevin for having a 3000GT in the driveway to look at when I get into a bind.

All right, on to the meat and potatoes. I recommend this swap to anyone looking tp replace their outdated dash, it is not that hard at all. It can and WILL, however, p*ss you off if you're doing it by yourself and trying to keep the dash in place while you're working.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 05-04-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
Lookin good so far, keep the pics coming.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Good choice for a dash!

I'm in the process of this swap too. You can see it here if you're interested:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/071501-7.html

Nolan
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
Is this easier to do than the Firebird dash swap?
blkcofy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
Can I ask a question...what level of skill is required to do a typical dash install? If I had someone who could do all the electrical and wiring work, how difficult is it to do the custom fabrication? Looking at Sourmug's work is making me dizzy! He clearly is highly skilled and could probably build a car ground up. On a scale of 1 to 10...with Sourmug easily being a 9 is this something worth attempting?

I was looking to install the dash from a 2005 Grand Prix to match my LS4 engine swap. Ryan can do the electricals, but the rest would be up to me. I've pulled out my entire interior a half dozen times so I'm familiar with the car, but I've never fiberglassed anything before!

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Owner:

Is this easier to do than the Firebird dash swap?

Easy/Hard are relative terms. In my opinion the 3000GT is harder because you are forced into using after market gauges or some other method to get the cluster working. The Firebird cluster is more or less plug and play once you get past the different style connectors.
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post
how are you actually mounting the dash? This is the part i never understood with dash installs, how do you make new brackets, and attach them?
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
All dashes have mounting brackets of some kind. If a dash physically fits in the Fiero then the brackets are going to be in similar locations to the stock locations.

I used small strips of metal to attach the dash to whatever hard points I could find in the car.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kawana:

how are you actually mounting the dash? This is the part i never understood with dash installs, how do you make new brackets, and attach them?

I was able to use the two mounts by the steering column from the 3000GT, but by using the right on the left side of the Fiero column and the left on the right side. Thanks to 4.9 PFI FIERO.

The other mounts will be made from scratch the next time I get a whole day to work on it.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 05-05-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Sourmug,

Man, you're build is awesome. That was the best usage of the old Fiero skeleton from the center console that I have ever seen. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to copy a few ideas from you. But I still want to retain a one of a kind look, so I will keep it different. Also thank you to all who have done this dash swap and posted it on here, you've taken some of the guess work out of the mounts and HVAC ductwork for me. There's no need to re-invent the wheel, I'll have to do enough of that as this project moves along.

I found that coming home from work and working on this project when you don't feel well kinda sucks. This is all I managed to do today:

I cut the stock Fiero airbox down, pretty much the same way Sourmug did in his.

These are the ducts from the 3000GT front driver and passenger front vents. I cut them down and will eventually make the tubing needed to mesh it with the Fiero airbox.

That's all for now, hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and be able to utilize my evening a little better. Thanks all!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
That dash really looks nice but a simple dress up for a more modern appearance would be just a replacement of the rectangular shaped speedomter console with an arch top unit- like what Pontiac did on the 90 Fiero Prototype. A new speedometer console would make a large difference.

------------------
87GT - with 3800SC Series III engine, 4T65eHD
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" I'M ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Yes, changing the gauge surround would have been a welcome improvement, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I have always loved the 3000GT, Stealth dashes, they're my most favorite part of the car. After my son bought his 3000GT, and I drove it around some, it just sealed the deal for me. I love the triple gauge placement right above the HVAC controls, a dash with curves to make it a little more modern, and a glove box. Can never go wrong with a glove box. But hey, thanks for commenting, that's what this forum's here for, to give honest opinions, and I appreciate them all.
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

...I hope you don't mind, but I am going to copy a few ideas from you...

Feel free to use whatever ideas that I have had, that's why I have posted all the information in my thread. I agree, there's no sense in reinventing the wheel!

Thanks for the compliments.

Nolan
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
The difference between my install and everyone elses... Everyone else made more progress than me! LOL I drove that car for nearly a year with the dash hanging there basically with zip ties. Rattled like hell, vents weren't connected to anything.. I did have the 3KGT speedo and fuel gauge working, but that was it.. Well, besides the steering column.. Physically easy to modify and install, but wiring wasn't so fun. Had the headlights and turn signals working, but wipers needed some electronic tweaks. Never did get a console of any type installed, unlike the other guys who's consoles look great. Looking forward to seeing another one built! I still have another dashboard in the corner, some day I may actually install it in the car..
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Right now I am finding that time is the issue. I can't wait until a have a full weekend to work on it. I should be able to complete the mounting of the dash, and I am going to try something with the cluster. I have removed my Fiero speedo and tach and separated the odometer from the speedo. I am going to try to implement them into the 3000GT cluster so I can use the idot lights from the 3000GT and the Fiero speedo and tach. But this weekend I'll be in West Point with my son for Boy Scouts, and next weekend is Carlisle. Anyone out there have some time I can borrow?
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

I am going to try to implement them into the 3000GT cluster so I can use the idot lights from the 3000GT and the Fiero speedo and tach.

I thought about doing this but I have sold my Fiero gauge pod. Let me know how this works. In my case I will need a tach with a hight redline due to the 3.4 DOHC.

Nolan
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

I thought about doing this but I have sold my Fiero gauge pod. Let me know how this works. In my case I will need a tach with a hight redline due to the 3.4 DOHC.

Nolan

At first, I didn't think it would work as the speedo assembly is too tall, until I realized that the odometer can be separated, and mounted in a different location. I hope it works as they already have the white face/Indiglo faces installed. It took me a while to get the needles lined back up after that
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Quick update:

Not much has happened with my swap, except that I bought some aluminum flat bar to start making some other mounts out of, and I bought my PVC couplings to start working the ductwork. I was going to use the stock Fiero speedo and tach in the 3000GT cluster, but after an hour of looking and trying to piece together the puzzle, I decided just to get another 3000GT cluster with the elctro speedo and go from there. Should be fun trying to get those gauges to work right, although there is info about it on the forums here, and you guys have been a big help already, I might be tapping your knowledge through PM's. I am waiting until my schedule lets me have a full day to work on my poor Fiero.
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
Speedo = almost direct plug-in, runs on 4k pulses per mile signal. Tach is stranger, but there is (was?) an adapter board being made that will make it work with the Fiero. (Forget the Pennock member's name, sorry Pennock's member! ) Gas gauge is backwards, (Fiero = 0ohms empty / 90ohms full, Mitsu = 10ohms full / 100ohms empty or thereabouts..) I installed an aftermarket Universal / "GM" type sending unit from Summit in the tank (old one was nasty anyway) and just pointed it backwards. You can mount the float to either side of it. Fuel gauge worked great. The Boost gauge is controlled by the computer, so you'll need some electronics to get that working if you have it. Volt gauge is obvious. Oil pressure and water temp sensors are different, easiest way to get those working would be to just plumb in the 3KGT oil sender and water sender rather than trying to make an electronic converter. That way the GM sensors can feed the computer if needed, and the 3KGT sensors can feed the dash. I have a diagram of the back of the cluster wiring, with all the idiot light connections broken out if you need it. I think it's posted around here somewhere but if you haven't seen it I can send it to you. Let me know if you need any electronics help.

[This message has been edited by Riceburner98 (edited 05-14-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Will do, thanks for the invite to pick your brain. I don't have a boost gauge as my cluster came from an SL, and I won't be having any boost as I'm an NA guy mostly, except for my truck. The oil, water, and voltage gauges are all aftermarket gauges that I put into the 3kGT center gauge panel. I cut the center's out and slipped the gauges into place. A nice tight fit. I think once I drop the tank, I'll swap out the pump as well as that sender. The pump still works fine, but while in Rome.....
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
Ah... You took the easy way out! LOL Those 3 center pod holes are quite the nice size for aftermarket gauges, I actually had a vacuum-powered boost / vacuum gauge in there instead of the stock one in the last car, fit pretty well. I just wanted all the faces to be the same. I was actually stripping the color off the back of all the gauge faces so the text / numbers would be clear, then I had a set of electroluminescent gauge faces behind them with the numbers peeled off. When the EL was lit up, the stock 3KGT faces would be backlit in a nice even blue light.. I got as far as the gas gauge I think.. Man that car was a hacked together POS. I think in a crash it all would have come apart and landed on me. When I sold it I had to put all the Fiero stuff back in and take out 2 miles of 3KGT / Buick / Fiero wiring.
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys:

ryan.hess makes (made?) the boards for the tach. Here is the link to the specific thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/076420.html

Nolan
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
There ya go! Forgotten Pennock member's name = ryan.hess I also notice from one of the pictures in that thread that it was the Tach that I had the EL faceplate succesfully lighting, not the gas gauge. I can't remember anything these days! (Thanks Nolan!)
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2008 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the intel guys, I will contact Ryan to make sure he still makes those. I managed to squeak a little time in on my dash after Carlisle today, so here's a small update.

I made bracket number three from aluminum bar that I bought a while back. Being aluminum it was flexible enough to shape it the way I wanted, but strong enough to hold the dash in place.

I also managed to obtain a nice brand new set of IMSA side scoops from Fiero Warehouse and a near mint condition taillight lens from Fiero Jon. More updates to come soon.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2008 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about the lack of updates everybody, but getting dry days to work on this have been at a premium since it has rained here 11 out of the last 13 days. But, I managed to get some work done today, and I have a five day weekend this weekend (thank God for the military), so I should be able to wrap up the dash and focus on the center console. I feel bad about this, but I've been taking ideas from Sourmug because, well, I love what he's done with his dash and console.

I finished mount number 4, the upper right corner of the dash:

And then using Sourmug's shifter console idea, I used an adhesive photo album page to be the flat template for the glass to lay on. I knew that wedding album would come in handy sometime. I have to tell you, it's been many years since I laid glass, I used to build dragster and junior dragster bodies many moons ago, but smelling that resin really took me back. God bless the smell of resin. After laying the template in place, I covered the rest of the console in masking tape, to protect the console and to release the glass.

This is after the resin was applied and the air bubbles were disposed of. This was a great idea Mug had, and so far is working for me too.

And here's my IMSA side panels I snagged while at Carlisle this weekend, thanks to Fiero Warehouse. I painted them right away when I got home:

More to follow this weekend, so stay tuned!!
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2008 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see you making progress. Like I said before, feel free to use anything you find usefull with what I have done.

Nolan
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
One of my ideas from the start is that I wanted to use the 3000GT manual HVAC controls. As much as I love the digital climate control system from these cars, I don't even to begin to figure out how to make it work with the Fiero system. The manual HVAC controls are a little more straightforward. Some of the differences on this will be the A/C is on a seperate switch from the directional controls unlike the Fiero system. Shouldn't be too hard to figure it out though. The other big difference is the directional control switch on the 3000GT panel is a cable control, whereas on the Fiero it is electrcial. I countered this by picking up a 6 position switch from Radio Shack and modified the panel to accept it.

I used a Dremel to cut away some of the plastic wall inside the panel that was for the original control knob.

This allowed me to now mount the switch in place. The current hole was plenty big enough to mount the switch, all I had to do was drill a small pilot hole for the stop tab on the switch that keeps the whole switch from rotating.

Now you wil notice that there is no way the control knob is going to mount to this and turn the switch, as the switch is just smooth and round with not teeth or anything to grab ahold of. I used JB Weld inside the control knob shaft to lock it on the shaft of the switch. Also the control knob is too long to fit flush with the panel when you mount it on the switch, so it has to be trimmed down.

Trimmed down

Finished product

Now the directional control is electronic instead of cabled, you just have to get the pinout for the Fiero HVAC wiring so you can wire the switch to activate the proper directional control.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Sorry, Photobucket is down and my images with it. I apologize for the lack of pictures in my last post. Please check back later.
my pride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my prideSend a Private Message to my prideDirect Link to This Post
any updates yet

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I haven't had any updates. It's been tough finding time to work on this dash install. I did start working on it again this past weekend and had to walk away from it because it was frustrating me. I have some fresh new ideas to work on and will be working on it this weekend, so I will try to post a real update. I'm not liking the way the 3000GT mounts are lining the dash up with the pillars, so I am going to fabricate new mounts for the dash.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Getting the a/c to work off a separate switch is easy. There is a single wire in the Fiero system that goes to the compressor to activate it. I wired that and the fan switch to a push button in my dash conversion.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the tip jscott. The A/C switch on the 3000GT climate controls is a three position switch, off, norm A/C, and max A/C, so I'm going to have to figure out what I'm going to do there.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Now you wil notice that there is no way the control knob is going to mount to this and turn the switch, as the switch is just smooth and round with not teeth or anything to grab ahold of. I used JB Weld inside the control knob shaft to lock it on the shaft of the switch. Also the control knob is too long to fit flush with the panel when you mount it on the switch, so it has to be trimmed down.

Now the directional control is electronic instead of cabled, you just have to get the pinout for the Fiero HVAC wiring so you can wire the switch to activate the proper directional control.

I don't know that the JB weld is going to hold... There is a lot of torque in that little knob. I would have filed some splines on the shaft first to give the JB something to "bite" into.

The pinouts for the HVAC are well documented in the "designing a new dash" thread. I'll repost my drawing here:

You can easily hook up your switch anyway you want, you can get combinations that are not available in the stock vehicle like cold a/c air on your feet only. I like that in the summer when the t-tops are off.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 08-29-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I am finally going to get to work on my car tomorrow for the first time in months. So consider this a bump for myself. I now have a complete exhaust to put on, but tomorrow is dash day.
86stealthfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86stealthfieroSend a Private Message to 86stealthfieroDirect Link to This Post
great job im going to be watching this thread closely. if i dont do the 3000gt dash i may pull my eclipse gst dash and see how that works out
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Looks pretty nice so far and maybe even better than the typical firechicken swap.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Well, I got a little bit of work done today before I have to get ready for my little guy's camping trip.

Got a few mounts done. I had some done before by using the 3000GT mounts, but I didn't like the placement
of the dash using them. So I made my own.

A look at what my center aftermarket gauges look like. They use indiglo for backlighting.

Got the cluster mounted and the wiring is complete, except for the tach. I'll be buying the universal
tach signal interface from Dakota Digital to help with that.

Finally was able to get my center vents from the local u-pull-it.

Center console:

For the first time since owning the car, I decided to pull up the trunk carpet to see what was lurking underneath.
To my surprise, especially for a northeastern car, there was NO RUST!!!! Even with a torn trunk gasket.

And here's another project I'll be working on with this car. I love the look of the aero nose, but just a tad
outdated. I butchered up a nose from a newer Sunfire GT with the round turn/marker lights, and the center
honeycomb grill section. My goal is to fill the open areas of my aero nose, then blend the Sunfire park lights
and grill section where the old open areas were.

Kind of a quick and ugly photoshop, but you get the idea

And finally, a few pics of took of my 16 year old's 3000GT, the inspiration for my dash swap, and my car together.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Both my son's and my car are both works in progress. His is street legal at the moment, mine is not. But we can't wait for the day to take them to shows together. I hope that time comes soon.

JumpStart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JumpStartSend a Private Message to JumpStartDirect Link to This Post
I had thought about doing a dash swap and trying to use the Fiero gauges also to make things a bit easier. Why were you not able to do this with the 3000 dash?

Steve
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump to keep this out of archives while I'm deployed.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Another. Three months to go!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock