Started on: 05-01-2010 12:59 PM
Replies: 0
Last post by: josef644 on 05-01-2010 12:59 PM
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I got this from them in an E-Mail today. I think I purchased the water pump inlet from them six months ago. Pretty decent price on the Cadillac part I needed. Thought I'd share this with the group

"GM Classic Parts would like to invite you to register on our website. http://gmclassicparts.com/register.asp?cg=1 will take you directly to your registration page for PREFERRED PRICING on www.gmclassicparts.com.

After your registration is accepted you may also use Coupon Code 531 at checkout for an additional 5% discount ON ORDERS OVER $99 through 5/31/2010.

The site accepts direct credit card payments. Please note your Billing & Shipping name and address must exactly match that on record with your credit card issuer if you wish to make payments via credit card.

Please feel free to SHARE THIS OFFER WITH FRIENDS who need a source for GM Classic Parts.

Please use this link undogmcp@bellsouth.net & include REMOVE in Subject to send us an email and we will remove you from our email list.

We look forward to being of service.

GM Classic Parts, Inc.

118 Margaretha Dr.
Bowdon, GA 30108"

Joe
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors