need a sc3800 harness by TKDchamp
Started on: 04-30-2010 11:50 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: mattman134 on 05-02-2010 12:12 AM
TKDchamp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKDchampSend a Private Message to TKDchampDirect Link to This Post
First, I did do a search and read though pages and pages of threads about the 3800 harness. Some good, some bad. I would like to get one done. My engine is a Series II supercharged 3800 from a 96 Bonneville and I'm going to stick with my 5 speed.

If you can make one or can recommend someone that can complete it in a timely manner and for a fair price please send me a private message.

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by TKDchamp (edited 05-01-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
Try FIEROFLYER. He is building mine and comes highly recomended. Cost abound 400 for the harness if you supply him your 3800SC harness and Fiero harness. Mine is a series 1 and he did not hesitate to offer to build it.

Shelby

[This message has been edited by ARFiero (edited 05-01-2010).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go, TKD. I found him in the Mall. Flyboy81 does them too, but I do see that he says "3800 Series II" and "NA" harnesses. You might want to give him a try and see about doing the Series I anyway. His price is reasonable too.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/049179.html

By the way.....welcome to the forum. I missed your first introduction.

Paul

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 05-01-2010).]

TKDchamp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKDchampSend a Private Message to TKDchampDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Here ya go, TKD. I found him in the Mall. Flyboy81 does them too, but I do see that he says "3800 Series II" and "NA" harnesses. You might want to give him a try and see about doing the Series I anyway. His price is reasonable too.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/049179.html

By the way.....welcome to the forum. I missed your first introduction.

Paul

Thanks so much. I'm picking up an engine next week. I'm planning on tearing it down and rebuilting it. Well, I'll probably let me wife do it.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TKDchamp:
Thanks so much. I'm picking up an engine next week. I'm planning on tearing it down and rebuilting it. Well, I'll probably let me wife do it.

No problemo. I have a Series II out of a '04 Monte SS waiting to go in my '87 GT. If work keeps up the way it is with the OT I should be able to put some cash back to get started on it. Good luck with your build.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
The 96 is series II and if you want to keep your manual tranny I would reccomend making the harness up to work with a 98 GTP PCM and have a 98 GTP PCM programmed to work with the manual tranny. The 96 harness can be reworked just fine but your 96 PCM is of little use for this swap. Dan
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Fuel Injection Technology can make a swap hanress for you using all new wire and connectors for around $650.00. I have never used them but they have made numerous 4.9L swap harnesses for The Fiero Factory and have a good reputation. They are a full time wire harness house.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
I got mine done by Flyboy81 he does a very good job, and has a very reasonable price.
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Mike Gonzalez a member of this forum made mine, it worked when fired up, he labeled all the wires, even the relays. Can't beat it. He is reasonable and FAST!!! (His Fiero is fast too). He completed the harness in (I think) three days and would have done it faster if he hadn't had to correct my mistakes. Great guy and very helpful as well. I highly recommend him.
mattman134

Feedback score:    (33)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattman134Send a Private Message to mattman134Direct Link to This Post
Go to Injection Technology. (www.injectiontechnology.com) They madre my harness and did an excellent job on it. it is completely shrink wrapped and comes with all new wire and connectors. It also includes the Speedo adapter circuit and VATS bypass circuitry.

Thanks
Matt Howard

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock