Started on: 04-29-2010 09:13 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 04-30-2010 12:05 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Its diffrent. I think its a good waste of a fastback clip but you be the judge.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...&hash=item4aa0a7e18e
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
idk looks like a normal fiero to me.

As far as a wast efor a fast back clip, idk they're abundant i'd say
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

idk looks like a normal fiero to me.

As far as a wast efor a fast back clip, idk they're abundant i'd say

It is normal except for what he did with the side scoops. He completley 1 ruined the belt line around the car. (which i have no place to talk because my 355 front did the same thing but not right in the middle of the car) and 2 it looks really gaudey.
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
if he smoothed the trim all around, i think itd look really nice (fixed up of course lol)
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
i spoke with him twice hes from brooklyn hes a cool dude.. hes looking for at least 4500 .. says he did alot of work to it and such.. i dont like the trunk lid and im not feeling the side scoop desing at allll... but it looks cool..
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:

i spoke with him twice hes from brooklyn hes a cool dude.. hes looking for at least 4500 .. says he did alot of work to it and such.. i dont like the trunk lid and im not feeling the side scoop desing at allll... but it looks cool..

Thats a lot to ask for it. But hell to each his own. Its better than the coyote kit ugggg every time i see that i almost throw up.
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
It took me a while to see what you meant. It could just be on this small screen, but the scoops look like it was hit. I also thought of something when faaaq talked about smoothing the trim. Has anyone taken out the trim and filled it in smooth with fiberglass putty?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

It took me a while to see what you meant. It could just be on this small screen, but the scoops look like it was hit. I also thought of something when faaaq talked about smoothing the trim. Has anyone taken out the trim and filled it in smooth with fiberglass putty?

I was going to do it on my 87. The 355 front end delets it in the front i was going to modd the V8 archie side skirts to delete it on the fender and the 1/4 pannels. And the 360 Rear end would have deleted it on the back. Also paul A.K.A tha driver makes doors without the molding. From what i understand its hard to do it yourself and im asl glad i dident. It seperates my car a little.

ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, I'm kinda liking it actually. If he didn't want so much it'd make a nice project. Like someone suggested, if the rest of the molding was glassed smooth I think those side scoops would be pretty sweet.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Wow, so a Fiero in Brooklyn does exist!!! I saw those pics and immediately knew where that was lol, right by my job too. Hmm, that thing is pretty beat up- not worth over $3k and thats pushing it IMO. I'm not liking the rear decklid scoop, but hell thats why there are so many options for these cars
Philero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroDirect Link to This Post
It has been done before, I am sure (deleting the bumper strips). I am in the process of doing it myself... to include shaving the door handles (they are junk anyways!). BUT.... I must admit... when I talked to Archie about this process, he brought up an excellent point... if it gets damaged, there will be hell to pay to restore it back the way it was. Point well taken, but I am already neck deep!

------------------
Phil
Always trying to create something new!
'88 SE
'86 GT
'87 GT Extreme body mod and 2.8L Turbo Propane powered (in the garage and getting closer to being completed)

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philero:

It has been done before, I am sure (deleting the bumper strips). I am in the process of doing it myself... to include shaving the door handles (they are junk anyways!). BUT.... I must admit... when I talked to Archie about this process, he brought up an excellent point... if it gets damaged, there will be hell to pay to restore it back the way it was. Point well taken, but I am already neck deep!

I would get in touch with tha driver. He makes the door pannels already shaved and i think he charges around $300 or so for them.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock