Dells Run Quizzzzzzzzzzz # 1 by The Prezzzz
Started on: 04-28-2010 02:00 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: The Prezzzz on 04-29-2010 10:22 PM
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
The time is getting closer and it is time to start the quiz1
I am running two contests on www.dellsrun.com One for the Flat Freddy Contest and the other for Fiero Super Spy I have received many emails asking if they have to have seperate pictures for Flat Freddy one for the form and one to bring to the Dells. The answer is no just post your picture you may win in both places here and the Dells.

So to the quiz!

Remeber that all answers can be found on the internet (hint)

Heartland Fieros put on a car show for how many years? What was the year of their first show? and how many Blue Fieros where at that show? Both Coupes and Fastbacks

Be the first to post the correct answers here and win a prize.

Don't forget Flat Freddy & Super Spy

------------------
The Prezzz

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RKB75

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post
Heartland fieros has had 6 shows so far and the first show was in 2004 with 6 blue fieros.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Rkb75 2 out of 3 is not bad you need to do a little more hunting

------------------
The Prezzz

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
This is their 7th year doing the shows (six past shows, one this year). [edit to add the first was in 2004] 5 Blue Fieros, all Fastback i think

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 04-28-2010).]

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Faaaaq so close and yet so far

------------------
The Prezzz

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
crap lol. well i give lol, but ill keep watching this thread to see what the answer is ;P

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 04-28-2010).]

RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post
I just double checked. 2004 was the first show. They had 6 shows so far, this year will be the 7th. 6 blue fieros, 2 stock fastbacks, 3 custom fastbacks,
1 custom 87 SE. It would be 7 if you count the red fastback with the blue sunroof section.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
rk875 and faaaaq
Now that is what I wanted to here you went back and checked out the show again, 2004 was 1st show 6 is the number that where done and 7 blue fieros where there 5gts 1 se the hook on this one was I had 2 blue Fieros there my car and a blue model inside the car on center counsel.

You took the time to double check and do some research and both of you are winners my quizes are easy. and Just like at The Dells Run
I make it easy for everyone to win.

See me at the Dells

------------------
The Prezzz

RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post
I don't remember any model in the car when I bought from you.
RKB75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RKB75Send a Private Message to RKB75Direct Link to This Post

RKB75

100 posts
Member since Mar 2008
I forgot http://www.gmtuners.com has the better pictures of the Heartland show. Look under events.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
I would of sold you it for another 2000.00 do you still want it

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay