I miss being here by IVANNATINKLE
Started on: 04-27-2010 03:35 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: 1986 Fiero GT on 04-28-2010 03:17 AM
IVANNATINKLE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me when I owned my fiero, and that I miss this community, While i have not gone far and still check it every now and again I do miss posting as much as I used to and driving my 3.8 beast lol. However I guess thats what weddings do. the good news is the soon to be wife said once all the wedding stuff is done and after the honey moon I can build another car!!!!! well I hate to say it but yet I cant wait... my first post wedding car will not be a fiero Its going to be a ford focus, I'll be making a zx3 into RWD keeping the zetec motor and adding some cobra parts and using a kit while modifying it to suite my needs and then a turbo for a nice DD combo.... but hopefully that wont take forever.... (also I'll consider it practice for what is to come.) Then back into my favorite car of all time the fiero she PROMISED if i sold mine i would be able to build another and while the 3.8 i did have was awesome I plan to One up it next time well at least turn it the other way and make it so powerful its not reliable a "weekend" worrier i suppose or a nice day car and it will get a proper thrashing and hopefully over 600HP

I guess I'll be back!!!

and again THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
There are plenty of people (some regular posters even) that do not have a fiero at the moment. Post a build thread of the focus in TO/T when you start into it
TaurusThug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
woohoo for other former owners... i'll be back more often now that i remembered where this community was... mustang sites suck... haha
IVANNATINKLE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEDirect Link to This Post
Lol i still don't like mustangs either i just want to steel some parts for a focus but I own a 98 GTP right now and well its my dd and i want something a little more exciting from what i heard the focus handles very well for a small car *reminds me of a fiero in that aspect* also I saw the new Rs and wanted one but there not in america and saw some older ones i liked and well I like doing things different Thanks guys!!! Ya I hope to have a build thread on here of the focus I'll be doing lots of stuff i learned from the fiero world to it such as break upgrades *home brewed of-course* as well as some other small things along the way.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Youll be back. they always come back. you can take the fiero away from the man but you cant take the man away from the fiero. Your mife must be a pretty special girl for you to give up your pride and joy like that. my most recent ex's found out the hard way i will pick the car over them. They give me the choice i kindley tell them to dont let the door hit them on the a** on the way out but thats just me The girl im seeing now cant get enough of my 87 though. Good luck to you dude ahdn hope to see you back here.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

woohoo for other former owners... i'll be back more often now that i remembered where this community was... mustang sites suck... haha

Whoa...haven't seen you around here in awhile, haha.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock