Started on: 04-21-2010 07:14 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: 87antuzzi on 04-22-2010 01:54 AM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
i got bored and went and sat in the fiero and imagined driving it again. I turned on the radio and was in aww on how hard it hits. Im like OMG!!! It feels great feeling bass rattle your head apart. My stupid camera does not shoot in enough fps so it cant capture the rattling in action. It sounds like crap but it sounds really good. And its the only cd i could find on such short notice
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
was expecting much more rattling lol. my BASS1200 provides as much lol. enough to make my loose rear view mirror rattle itself so low its useless in fact lol. granted, yours will OBVIOUSLY sound much better, but pfft....SO WHAT >:P lol jk
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

was expecting much more rattling lol. my BASS1200 provides as much lol. enough to make my loose rear view mirror rattle itself so low its useless in fact lol. granted, yours will OBVIOUSLY sound much better, but pfft....SO WHAT >:P lol jk

all dynamated. The mirror has failed during some bass testers. i will try to get a better vid
PS40

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS40Send a Private Message to PS40Direct Link to This Post
Least urs has music mine don't atm. I got new speakers but no radio :-((. But I will bye the end of may :-))

------------------
All ways on my IPHONE!!!!!!

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

all dynamated. The mirror has failed during some bass testers. i will try to get a better vid

i figured lol.

on a side-note, my buddy had the super-glue on his rearview mirror fail completely today lol. we had to catch his mirror three times before he eventually just took it off :P. i keep wanting to take a vid of my stereo. im sure more than a few people would be interested in seeing/hearing how the BASS1200 performs :P
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

i figured lol.

on a side-note, my buddy had the super-glue on his rearview mirror fail completely today lol. we had to catch his mirror three times before he eventually just took it off :P. i keep wanting to take a vid of my stereo. im sure more than a few people would be interested in seeing/hearing how the BASS1200 performs :P

lets see it
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

lets see it

i guess ill get a vid tomorrow then lol. well, maybe tomorrow. might wait till friday because my dads new amp gets here tomorrow, so ill prolly swap that into his Explorer and his old one into my fiero if i can find a good place to splice the speaker wires xP
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

if i can find a good place to splice the speaker wires xP

Behind the radio.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
has 2 bad word. I hate my camera

And at 5:02 a red fastback went by my house on weimar cross road. WHO WAS IT!!!

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 04-21-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

Behind the radio.

lol DUH... my bad, im use to working on my buddy's Taurus..... stereo CONTROLS are up front...actual tuner and everything are in the trunk. just installing a new stereo requires you to route new wires all the way to the trunk...LOTS of wires (in a bundle lol, but still :P). cool then. MIGHT be able to get a video up tomorrow then
edit. antuzzi lol, i was singing along for Oxy Cotton xP. and Luda lol. ps, try Static Addict, or if ya got it, Double O N9na by tech N9ne. or Riotmaker. but yea, thats a LOT more than the BASS1200, obviously lol

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 04-21-2010).]

The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwDirect Link to This Post
Well jeez. I'm seeing lotsa shots of water bottles and aerosol cans, but none of where the sound is coming from. Lets see the set up.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The MaD cOw:

Well jeez. I'm seeing lotsa shots of water bottles and aerosol cans, but none of where the sound is coming from. Lets see the set up.

i dunno man.

For the sub

For the speakers

And the only vid i have right now.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock