Anyone with a free carfax by Silverdosica
Started on: 04-19-2010 09:15 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Silverdosica on 04-20-2010 02:45 PM
Silverdosica

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to see the last reported milage on this car using the transmission out of it and bought just the transission never saw the car
1G2NW52M1VC851204
thanks
Silverdosica
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
hey i use this guy all the time.. i send him $2 via paypal and the vin and he will email you the carfax.. ive used him about 8 times...i do not know the guy i meet him onine and he has never failed me...i can email him first to tell him to expect you..

his email is..

auemanuel@gmail.com
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
i dont think that guy will do it anymore. before, there were unlimited accounts for carfax. so he paid one yearly fee, and charged people $2 to get them the carfax. someone on here said not long ago that there is no longer an unlimited Carfax account available
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
well i just emailed him and asked if it was cool to refer a friend to him so lets see what happens. he will probably send me an email in the am... i used him in dec when i bought my 87 gt and that was just dec 2009*

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:

well i just emailed him and asked if it was cool to refer a friend to him so lets see what happens. he will probably send me an email in the am... i used him in dec when i bought my 87 gt and that was just dec 2009*

i think the switch to no-unlimited was very recent. there was a thread on here where a guy was giving out carfax reports to everyone who asked, for free. i myself even got one. search for "car-fax" or "carfax" and itll pop up. i think the last post was the guy saying unlimited was no longer offered

i checked that thread. the last posts were in december 2009.

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 04-20-2010).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
The report I saw listed the car as being registered as late as April 2009 in Alabama
but for some reason the last reported mileage was 94,240 in 2005
Silverdosica

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaDirect Link to This Post
Hmm well alabama quit requiring milage after 100k but the last time it was titled in 09 is prolly when the salavage yard aquired it
that i got it form
well thank you
Adam

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock