Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone need any/all of this, or have a better place to sell it?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Anyone need any/all of this, or have a better place to sell it? by faaaaq
Started on: 04-19-2010 04:37 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: faaaaq on 04-19-2010 09:18 PM
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
http://chicago.craigslist.o.../pts/1692554131.html not my ad, but id buy it if i had the money. $150 for the whole lot. would be nice as i NEED a new passenger door lol...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
hey call up gibsons autowrecking they would prob sell u a fiero door for 50 bucks or less, that 88 is still layin out their and it has really nice doors and hinges on it yet.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

hey call up gibsons autowrecking they would prob sell u a fiero door for 50 bucks or less, that 88 is still layin out their and it has really nice doors and hinges on it yet.

i could prolly get the 50 to buy the door from them, but right now i dont even have a place to store it. my door got really messed up xmas night when another car clipped me and tore the mirror off, destroying the door frame and part of the outer shell :'(

thanks tho, ill look into that and see if i can work something out somehow and get my door replaced lol.

you know what color it was?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
If the windows aren't scratched remove them... for sale... the rest is just dead weight I guess .....

HUMMMM wrong thread how did I end up here........... SORRY MY BAD

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-19-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

If the windows aren't scratched remove them... for sale... the rest is just dead weight I guess

?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

?

Most of our windows are scratched due to wearing out of the window pads... unscratched are worth something...
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Most of our windows are scratched due to wearing out of the window pads... unscratched are worth something...

oo lol. um...idk, i think the passenger window in my car might be pretty good, as the only time its been warm enough to roll the windows down was AFTER my door got messed up, and now there is no part of the dew-wipes or whatever on the outside touching that window lol.... drivers side however....the wipes are hard as rock, literally. i doubt the ones in that ad are scratch-free tho
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
tell ya what im thinkin of goin out their saturday if ya drive up and wana grab a door ill help u install it its pretty easy also they have a bunch of diffrent fiero's out their if I remember right they have a black one too
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
i have a spare set of mirrors too u can have the right one if u need it
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

tell ya what im thinkin of goin out their saturday if ya drive up and wana grab a door ill help u install it its pretty easy also they have a bunch of diffrent fiero's out their if I remember right they have a black one too

hm... how far is that from Madison?

i have a spare set of mirrors too u can have the right one if u need it

i do need it, if the door wouldnt come with it. how much would you want for it?

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 04-19-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
also before totally replacing the door maby we can fix it i have a porta power and a welder maby we could pull it straight again
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

also before totally replacing the door maby we can fix it i have a porta power and a welder maby we could pull it straight again

possibly. i can live with the outer panel not being perfect, and i dont really NEED the mirror, but it is quite hard to get in and out thru the passenger side door, so id like to get it fixed as soon as i can
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
u can have the mirror no charge its just takin up room in the garage also didnt u just tell me a few weeks ago u were just up here in menasha its right next to appleton
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

u can have the mirror no charge its just takin up room in the garage also didnt u just tell me a few weeks ago u were just up here in menasha its right next to appleton

i mighta been thru there on my way to Green Bay, but i wasnt driving. im REALLY bad with directions and whatnot lol
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
its about two hours from madison maby 2 1/2 tops its been awile since ive gone down that way tho just mapquest it anyway shoot me a pm friday nite if u want to go ill prob head out their around 9 am they are open till 2
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

its about two hours from madison maby 2 1/2 tops its been awile since ive gone down that way tho just mapquest it anyway shoot me a pm friday nite if u want to go ill prob head out their around 9 am they are open till 2

alright cool. ill let you know

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock