Wingless by JesseM
Started on: 04-18-2010 05:55 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: qwikgta on 04-18-2010 11:00 PM
JesseM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JesseMClick Here to Email JesseMSend a Private Message to JesseMDirect Link to This Post
I might buy my Brothers fastback towards the end of the summer. What is the best method of filling in the holes for the wing stand if I were to take the wing off. Also I want to do a Battery relocation, where can I get battery cables long enough to do the conversion and would I need to do to the cables themselves to work.

------------------
The H1 my father, brother and I built.
www.suburbangorilla.com

Facebook

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
The wing issue has been covered a million times in Technical. Here is one thread. A few posts down is an in-depth instruction.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/097480.html

Archie has the battery trays for $45.00 and I believe you would have to buy bulk battery cable and put the ends on yourself. I don't remember who sells the entire battery relocation kit.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaClick Here to Email qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
swap someone with the same color trunk lid.

I used welding cable but SUMMIT racing has a battery kit that sells lone enough cables. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G1208/

Also, a few late model GM cars have batterys located under the rear seat, and if you score one, you get GM cables for your car.

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB T-TOP, 1996 3.4 DOHC and a GT clip

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock