Linesville, PA by Bry73
Started on: 04-17-2010 07:38 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: grkboy707 on 04-18-2010 09:12 PM
Bry73

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bry73Send a Private Message to Bry73Direct Link to This Post
The bad part and also the good part of being a trucker is that you do get to some obscure places. On Thursday I was heading from Kingsville, OH to Trenton, NJ, so I was cutting across PA and spotted a nice maroon fastback on the S.E. side of Linesville, PA. It was pulling out of Fiberglass Moldings ( I think that was the name of the shop). I slowed way down and gave the driver a big thumbs-up and got a dumb look back from him. :-)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Oh man, I hate when people do that. If you don't want people appreciating your car (I don't understand why not, but that's beside the point), then get a more practical, less cool car.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
lol couldent have been me My car's ICM went again today

------------------

IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
What alot of people on here don't understand, To a lot of people the Fiero is just a cheap car that they use for transportation they could care less about the car or it's history. If a Chevy, Plymouth, or Honda had been selling for the same cheap price probably they would have brought the Chevy, Plymouth or Honda
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Maybe you just took him by surprise, and that is what resulted in the dumb look.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Linesville, PA. He was most likely dumbfounded by the sight of your truck and confused by the license plate. Amityville is in PA and he remembered the movie!
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
After the posts in this thread I doubt if anyone is going to say "Yeah, that was me"
Bry73

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bry73Send a Private Message to Bry73Direct Link to This Post
So Terry, you were a long way from Texas to be up that way :-)
It was most likley the look of shock from a trucker slowing down to give him a .
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

What alot of people on here don't understand, To a lot of people the Fiero is just a cheap car that they use for transportation they could care less about the car or it's history. If a Chevy, Plymouth, or Honda had been selling for the same cheap price probably they would have brought the Chevy, Plymouth or Honda

I don't see that being true. I mean, I know it's cheap and all, but it's honestly very impractical. Bad EPA, 2seater, 2 door, too small, too low, and of coarse, everything breaks!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock