Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  @@~~Choptops Colors & Engines~~@@ (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
@@~~Choptops Colors & Engines~~@@ by SMTHGT
Started on: 04-16-2010 05:56 PM
Replies: 55
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 04-19-2010 05:30 PM
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
OK... First off, yes i did search and found some of the answers.... I was gone for almost 5 years, so I am way behind...lol What colors are all the Choptops and what engine do they have..?? Also, what state has the most..??

------------------
SMTHGT.....
aka. "SmoothGT"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

OK... First off, yes i did search and found some of the answers.... I was gone for almost 5 years, so I am way behind...lol What colors are all the Choptops and what engine do they have..?? Also, what state has the most..??

The most ? Whatever state madcurl calls home hehehe
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
Colors, red blue green yellow orange gold silver purple black. That should cover most of them. Engines, who knows? anything from 4 poppers to v8s.

------------------
88blackchopv8

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
ok, I know that MadMan has the most, but who has what color AND what engine do they have..?? How many 4.9L choptops are there..??
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
I built a flat black 85 Chop top with a 4.9. I loved the car but had to sell it. Out of all my cars and swaps it was my favorite all around town and hwy car. Look up the Mutt chop top thread, it was also the first all glass window Chop Top. It makes some people angry but if people would get rid of their prejudice, that car should be on the list of ground breaking cars. If I had not been the one to do it when others said it could not be done it would have been different. I also have a Silver/Black Chop Wide Top with a 3.4 turbo running a GMC Cyclone ecm. Next is a Chop top that will have production car glass windows, that will be a ground breaker car also. Will it get any credit here, I don’t think it will but I still will be around and I will still be building Chops. I even get trashed for making all my cars different but I do not want to be a number on a list. I look at it like been there done it; make it better and easier for the next guy.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
HEy now don't forget me. The mind behind the Chop Wide Top. After riding in a regular chop top I had a lump on the side of my head from the driver taking a turn and my head meeting the B pillar. This made me have to lean in towards the center which I didn't like. So when we chopped mine I wanted to spread the roof just a bit.

Mine's MAny colors with 3800SC

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 04-17-2010).]

Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Mine is yellow with a 3.4
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Look here

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/044505.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-17-2010).]

F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

HEy now don't forget me. The mind behind the Chop Wide Top. After riding in a regular chop top I had a lump on the side of my head from the driver taking a turn and my head meeting the B pillar. This made me have to lean in towards the center which I didn't like. So when we chopped mine I wanted to spread the roof just a bit.

Mine's MAny colors with 3800SC

Yes, Stu has the first Wide body Chop. Stu spoke and he got it. I liked it so much I did my next car as a wide chop top.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

I built a flat black 85 Chop top with a 4.9. I loved the car but had to sell it. Out of all my cars and swaps it was my favorite all around town and hwy car. Look up the Mutt chop top thread, it was also the first all glass window Chop Top. It makes some people angry but if people would get rid of their prejudice, that car should be on the list of ground breaking cars. If I had not been the one to do it when others said it could not be done it would have been different. I also have a Silver/Black Chop Wide Top with a 3.4 turbo running a GMC Cyclone ecm. Next is a Chop top that will have production car glass windows, that will be a ground breaker car also. Will it get any credit here, I don’t think it will but I still will be around and I will still be building Chops. I even get trashed for making all my cars different but I do not want to be a number on a list. I look at it like been there done it; make it better and easier for the next guy.

I will donate my 3800SC 88 Coupe for the stock window chop....We can make it happen when you want just let me know....
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
Not sure about everyone elses' chops. Mine is here in Texas, but still white and primer and still WITHOUT an engine.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

Not sure about everyone elses' chops. Mine is here in Texas, but still white and primer and still WITHOUT an engine.

It was December 27, 2005 When you came here to pickup the car & take it to Fast Fiero......

It was a happy day.

A picture taken about 2 years later had it looking like this at Loydes

It was a year ago when Loyde said your car would be done by July. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/071221-10.html

So has he made any progress or is he still blowin' smoke your way?

Has he at least cut the weeds growing up thru the empty engine bay?

Do you still seriously think he's ever going to finish the job you paid him to do 4 or 5 years ago?

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-17-2010).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I will donate my 3800SC 88 Coupe for the stock window chop....We can make it happen when you want just let me know....

That will be a nice car if you make it happen!

Look here for more chop top lists

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/064559.html

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT.....
aka. "SmoothGT"

Holy frozen cat tails, there's a name that's not been spoken in some time... 5 years already?
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
yeah and he has been :gone: alot longer than 5 years

Do even have a Fiero yet?

looks like the most chops are with the N*
but Archie should be ahead with the SBC, I would think....

Dam Will.......6 years!! talk about a slow streak!
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

Yep a Lot of Chops in the Great State of Texas. I'm still here to help ya Will, just a lot further south now. Stephen, I bought the land just have to get my old place sold so I can get the new garage built. My wife made me promise not to work on cars at the rent house. As every one knows from the Spring fling accuracy contest. I don’t want her mad and throwing things. LOL
Archie please stop trashing people every chance you get. Will and all of us know were his car is. Think about Will, stirring up old news and making people angry is not going to help anyone.
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

It was December 27, 2005 When you came here to pickup the car & take it to Fast Fiero......
It was a happy day.

A picture taken about 2 years later had it looking like this at Loydes

It was a year ago when Loyde said your car would be done by July. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/071221-10.html

So has he made any progress or is he still blowin' smoke your way?

Has he at least cut the weeds growing up thru the empty engine bay?

Do you still seriously think he's ever going to finish the job you paid him to do 4 or 5 years ago?

Archie

Hey Archie, you leaving any more rubber hoses in customers intake boots so the throttle will hang open on the freeway almost killing them? Then the customer calls and they are only 45 minutes from your shop and you tell them to get a tow truck back to the shop. Get off your a$$ and help someone that you and your staff almost killed on the freeway.

You filing any more bankrupies to avoid paying back real vendors and customers that shelled out thousands of dollars like the old days for you. Nice vendor bashing there guy.

http://www.fastfieros.com

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 04-18-2010).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

Hey Archie, you leaving any more rubber hoses in customers intake boots so the throttle will hang open on the freeway almost killing them? Then the customer calls and they are only 45 minutes from your shop and you tell them to get a tow truck back to the shop. Get off your a$$ and help someone that you and your staff almost killed on the freeway.

You filing any more bankrupies to avoid paying back real vendors and customers that shelled out thousands of dollars like the old days for you. Nice vendor bashing there guy.

That's all you got?

How many cars have you got at your place that have been 100% paid for & are not done yet?

I'll bet there's 4 or 5 cases just like Will's.... where people have paid you $14K to $16K to do a swap & you haven't even started on them yet. But you've spent the money without a problem.

How about that guy in Houston who paid you more than $16K, 3 years ago to do a 3800SC swap? You know, he's the guy who gave you $16K & dropped off his car when he was shipped out to Iraq. After 2 tours of duty, he called you to arrainge to pick up his car when he returned & was going to pick it up as he was moving from SD to houston. That's when he found out you hadn't even started on it yet. He's been back from Iraq for more than a year now, Have you finished it yet?

Regarding my customer, there was no need to go after him because the problem was easily corrected when I told him how to remove the aircleaner & correct the problem. I could have him wait for a couple of hours while I get down there or spend 5 minutes having him do what I would have done when I got down there. He now lives in Milwaukee & he's visited my shop several times & we get along fine.

As far as vendor bashing...... I don't consider you a vendor, you're a thief. You've taken a lot of money from several people & have made no effort to supply what you've promised.

If I had pulled some of the crap on my customers as you have done to your customers, I'd be getting bashed by everyone & his brother. You just get to float along screwing even more people.

I think it's time you get off your a$$ & do right by your customers.

BTW, none of my customers nor any of my vendors has ever lost anything to me.

Archie
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Steve,
Had no idea that this thread of asking an interesting question would go this direction. I was hoping for some good pics of finished Chops. Even though I have no plans to build one (plans can change), I still love the looks of them.

The patience that most of you have on your projects amazes me. Especially if the money is there. It surprises me how much the cost of putting a 3800SC into a Fiero has dropped in the last few years. I guess I have too high of expectations when I put out good money for services.

Archie-How long did you have Will's car from start to finish on the top? From the picture, it looks like it had an engine at your shop.

Will- So what plans do you have for the engine configuration now? You still live in Texas, right?

------------------
Life is just SO much better when you own AND drive a Fiero!

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Archie, you are not even worth the argument you try to create so well. The story you try to create with the 3800 install at 14k-16k is a fabication in your mind. Never happen.

The most paid for a 3800SC install here was $12500 by a customer. Now, I personally invested right at $18k on my white 88GT and sold the car for $16,500. ( and the car is still running and driving flawlessly today )

FieroCarParts, the build > http://www.fastfieros.com/p...ill_m3800/will_m.htm Fully running and driving. I put just over 1000 miles on the car personally. What was decided between Will and I, is still between Will and I. Not PFF, not the Archie.

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Steve,
Sorry for hi-jacking your thread. I think that JScott has a lot of this info. I know that he and Mad Curl gave me tons of info when I was looking at the chop-top. F355Spider is very helpful as well. I think TroyBoy has taken his to a WOW point. SO you looking at chopping a top? Or is it a secret? Gunna make a build thread? I hope you have thick skin if you do start one.

------------------
Life is just SO much better when you own AND drive a Fiero!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

001. Great Blue Choptop (GBCT). Engine type: LT1
002. Purple Pavement Eater (notchback) Engine type: SBC
003. 246 Dino Replica for a guy in Indiana. Engine type: Unknown
004. PFF ChopTop (new owner Exoticse 2005). Egine Type 2.8 V6.
005. Vasquar SBC?
006. Steve in Rockford IL. Engine type: ?
007. Stinger. Engine type: LT1
008. PFF GMGW3 Cary. Engine type: SBC?
009. Gun Metal GT fastback Tacoma Washington. Engine Type: SBC?
010. PFF Jim's 88 GT Jim Albright. Engine Type: SBC crate motor, but now LS3.
011. Silver Choptop Curley. Engine Type: Northstar
012. Chester's Dirty Rat Rob D. Engine Type: SBC crate motor.
013. Black Death GT-X (new owner Leroy, but now Chuck). Engine type: LT1.
014. Proud-1 Jscott1. Engine Type: 4.9 Cadillac
015. Curley's widebody. Engine Type: Northstar
016. Dowdian's Sharona. Engine Type: SBC
017. Black 85 Fastback. Engine Type: LS1
018. Bob's "SideWider" a.k.a Stinger clone. Engine Type: SBC?
019. Will-Martin's Formula. Engine Type: Originally a 3800SC.
020. MadCurl Project. Engine Type: Northstar
021. New project for V8Archie. Engine Type: Nothing for now, but my guess it will be a LS3
022.IMSA Chop top - Troy Boy from New York. Engine Type: LS7
023. Dr. CPU. Engine Type: SBC crate motor.
024. Cornersonallrails. Engine Type: 2.8 V6?
025. Dave from FL. a.k.a. Fieroious. Engine Type: 3800SC
026. Unknown (10/1/09). Engine Type: ?

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Archie-How long did you have Will's car from start to finish on the top? From the picture, it looks like it had an engine at your shop.

Will- So what plans do you have for the engine configuration now? You still live in Texas, right?

We got the car on Nov. 21st. 2005. The Chop Top (including a couple of other things like shaved door handles) was done on Dec. 13th. Will got here to pick it up on Dec. 27th.

It did have a 3800sc in it when it got here. See Will had made the original appt. for the chop top at least 6 months earlier. However the guy (guess who) wasn't getting it done thru several promised delievery dates, so Will had to keep moving his dates back. When the car did get here it wasn't complete & couldn't be driven for several reasons. That's why you see the tow dolly in some of the pictures. When Will picked it up here, he took it, on the tow dolly, directly to Loydes to complete what he didn't do in the 6 months he had it before it came here for a chop.

So, you see Will has been waiting for his car since at least early 2005 when he 1st took it to Loyde.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie, can you fill-in the blanks regarding the engine types for #004 and others?

Thanks. Curley
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

The most paid for a 3800SC install here was $12500 by a customer. Now, I personally invested right at $18k on my white 88GT and sold the car for $16,500. ( and the car is still running and driving flawlessly today )

The one thing that I'm sure you have discovered........ that no matter how much you charge........

THAT IT'S ALL PROFIT WHEN THE CUSTOMER DOESN'T GET ANYTHING.

So how many cars do you have sitting around there growing weeds?

Archie
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

We got the car on Nov. 21st. 2005. The Chop Top (including a couple of other things like shaved door handles) was done on Dec. 13th. Will got here to pick it up on Dec. 27th.

It did have a 3800sc in it when it got here. See Will had made the original appt. for the chop top at least 6 months earlier. However the guy (guess who) wasn't getting it done thru several promised delievery dates, so Will had to keep moving his dates back. When the car did get here it wasn't complete & couldn't be driven for several reasons. That's why you see the tow dolly in some of the pictures. When Will picked it up here, he took it, on the tow dolly, directly to Loydes to complete what he didn't do in the 6 months he had it before it came here for a chop.

So, you see Will has been waiting for his car since at least early 2005 when he 1st took it to Loyde.

Archie

Thats a real good lie there Archie. The car was 100% running and driving because I drove it off my trailer into your shop. I offered you a ride in the car and you declined. I told Will I didnt want HIM to drive the car home from IL because no telling what you messed up doing the chop top ( which is .250 off on the roof line as noted by MustangBware ) . Will got the car from you and brought it back here for another UPDATE he wanted. We drove the car together only one week after that date, whatever it was. I then drove the car another 500 plus miles including to 2 NTFC meetings.

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

FastFieros

2698 posts
Member since Nov 2000

THAT IT'S ALL PROFIT WHEN THE CUSTOMER DOESN'T GET ANYTHING.

Archie

The KING ( V8 Archie ) of rip off speaks true to his business ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Thats a real good lie there Archie. The car was 100% running and driving because I drove it off my trailer into your shop. I offered you a ride in the car and you declined. I told Will I didnt want HIM to drive the car home from IL because no telling what you messed up doing the chop top ( which is .250 off on the roof line as noted by MustangBware ) . Will got the car from you and brought it back here for another UPDATE he wanted. We drove the car together only one week after that date, whatever it was. I then drove the car another 500 plus miles including to 2 NTFC meetings.

Loyde, you're a liar.

You told me when you dropped it off that you didn't want it driven (other than in & out of the building) because you hadn't finished the programming on the ECM & that it was in the limp-home mode because you hadn't finished programming it.

Edited to add >>>> I'm the one who had to tell Will that he had to bring a trailer to pick it up. When he was scheduling to come & pick it up, he was planning to drive it home. I'm the one who had to tell him that he couldn't drive it home. YOU hadn't even bothered to tell him that he couldn't drive it home from my place because you were not even done with it.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-18-2010).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

The KING ( V8 Archie ) of rip off speaks true to his business ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Sorry Loyde, No one has ever paid me up front for a project that has never been completed or for a project that has never been started.

Everyone of my customers gets weekly updates on their car with photos.

Once again, let's see some updates on your customer cars & what kinds of weeds are growing out of them in your yard.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Look at this Smurf? What's a Smurf doing in here, that's just plain silly. How Smurftastic!
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Whatever.. Have a good day whats left of it. I dont troll threads on PFF to get in pissing matches, and I sure have not put any of my customers in a LIFE and DEATH situation.

av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

You know what, I could really care less about this feud you have going. I don't know you or Will, but I do know Archie. I have dealt with Archie and he has never done me wrong. I've always gotten what I've paid for from him. I do have a simple question though, is Will's car done yet? If so then say so and prove it then everyone shut's up about it. From what I've read on here there have been MANY issues with delivering your products and services that have been bought and paid for in full. This scares me and would cause me great concern if I were involved in a business transaction with you. I've seen some of your work and I will say what I've seen looks to be quality work, back it up with proper customer service and I'm sure you'll have many happy customers.

Mike/F355spider, Come on man, talk up your stuff and quit trying to pick an argument. Your stuff looks to be pretty nice, why bother trying to chum the waters looking for a fight? I mean really, what's the point? Your stuff is different than Archie's and if you and others like it than great, have at it. People out there like Archie's stuff too, even if you don't. Everyone has options out there and everyone can have a different way of going about things. What's wrong with that? Let's play nice, it's much more fun

------------------
88blackchopv8

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

What was decided between Will and I, is still between Will and I. Not PFF, not the Archie.

Llyod for the record i have seen your work and it is outstanding, and i personally really, really would like to see your business flourish as we fiero owners have very few vendors to choose from as is.

That being said, the issue of Wills car seems pretty far out there ? From Will's comments it seems as if he has NO IDEA what is going on with his car and if you ever plan to make good on what's owed. Maybe Will can clear this all up ?? Is FastFieros being unfairly bashed ?

Will do you have any idea what he is talking about or what he plans to do about finishing your car ?

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Sorry Loyde, No one has ever paid me up front for a project that has never been completed or for a project that has never been started.

Everyone of my customers gets weekly updates on their car with photos.

Once again, let's see some updates on your customer cars & what kinds of weeds are growing out of them in your yard.

Archie

Ok... someone reading this thread emailed me a link to Archies type of 'business as usual' http://www.ripoffreport.com...mer-servic-c6z2d.htm they didnt want to post it so I will.

There as been several Fino and Finale owners that regret the day they gave any money to V8Archie. Then there are the countless lies including those that were on his website about stock 400HP SBC engines with manual transmissions that could handle all you can put to it.

And to those that buy parts from Archie, keep buying. I have no problem with that. I have plenty on my plate right now to keep me busy all summer.

Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
What was the question?

Oh yeah.

Mine is now white and yellow. Can't decide which color to stick with yet.

fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Mice? I lost a good car after mice got to it and destroyed the interior.

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 04-18-2010).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Mice? I lost a good car after mice got to it and destroyed the interior.

Id still buy it.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mcaanda:

Holy frozen cat tails, there's a name that's not been spoken in some time... 5 years already?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock