what would you do by Irvin Green
Started on: 04-16-2010 02:44 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: MarineFiero on 04-19-2010 11:06 PM
Irvin Green

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Irvin GreenSend a Private Message to Irvin GreenDirect Link to This Post
Ok I have a 91 3000 gt vr4 with all the go fast part. But because of a bad tinciner it jump timing and needs a valve job done which may cost $1000 to 3000 to fix the car is 98% of looking like day one. I have a guy who wants to trade me a fiero 87 gt fast back with auto and no roof in it. I know my 3000 vr4 is worth more in the not running state. If it had a roof or five speed I might do it, but with out that I'm trying to get $2000 with the deal.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
You'll probably get the $2000 if you try. i guy i work with just put his vr4 w/ bad valves on craigslist and got $2400. you never know
Blue87Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87FieroSend a Private Message to Blue87FieroDirect Link to This Post
I have always like the looks of 3000 gt i would keep it and get it fixed. As much as I love my fiero If I had a 3000 gt i wouldn't trade it for a Fiero. Fieros are fairly cheap 3000 gt VR4's are not. Just my 2 cents
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyDirect Link to This Post
Dump the VR4, and get that FIero...Dollar for dollar, Fiero's are the coolest and most unique cars on the road....dollar for dollar, that is. I'd go FIERO !!!
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
It is worth the best deal you will get and that is fixong the VR4 and selling it working then with the good money you will get buy decent fiero.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
What would I do? I'd find something that had a Mitsubishi 6G72 at a junkyard, flog its heads and slap them on the 3000GT. It's worth more running than dead.
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey I'm in Mitchellville. (six flags) I'm oprobably going to Crazy Ray's this morning so I'll look for heads for you. No matter what car, they sell heads for $40 each.
Irvin Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Irvin GreenSend a Private Message to Irvin GreenDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarineFiero:

Hey I'm in Mitchellville. (six flags) I'm oprobably going to Crazy Ray's this morning so I'll look for heads for you. No matter what car, they sell heads for $40 each.

Hey give me a call I'm in mitchellville too which is bowie off 202 , 443-224-7807
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
We have both a 3000GT and Fieros. While the 3000GT would blow the doors off the Fieros, parts for it cost around 3-10 times more than parts for the Fiero. But they both are automotive works of art to me.
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
Irvin, sorry I haven't called yet. Been busy at work and didn't make it to Crazy Ray's. I'm off this weekend and will be going. I'll let you know if I see anything.

Off 202? You have to be like a mile from me. I'm on 214 just a mile from six flags.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock