Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Gauging Interist in custom decals (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Gauging Interist in custom decals by JohnWPB
Started on: 02-26-2010 12:58 AM
Replies: 50
Last post by: NCTyphoonKid on 03-08-2010 08:26 PM
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
Bump (in case someone sees this, and has a batter picture of the C&C sticker).
IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TopNotch:

How about the C&C door tag for t-top cars? Sorry, I don't have a better picture, or the dimensions of the tag.

I can easily do the design and all of the C&C sticker, but I am not sure how to go about getting decal material in that reflective silver finish. I will research it a bit.

It looks like there is a lot of interest in all sorts of different stickers. So, I am looking to make all of them that people have suggested, and put up some sort of shopping cart on my site to order them. This is still a ways down the road, but I will definitely move forward with this project now.

NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidDirect Link to This Post
If you need the tire loading for the decal lmk i can still read my decals or any for that matter as all of mine are still in decent shape
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NCTyphoonKid:

If you need the tire loading for the decal lmk i can still read my decals or any for that matter as all of mine are still in decent shape

Sure! Actually, I can use HIGH resolution images of any of the stickers and decals that people can contribute. I can then put them in a layer in Photoshop, and do the images, diagrams, letting and such over the top of that layer to get the EXACT positioning, as well as duplicate the fonts used.

If anyone can contribute some images, you can email them to be at JohnWPB (at my) gmail.com account.

TopNotch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I can easily do the design and all of the C&C sticker, but I am not sure how to go about getting decal material in that reflective silver finish. I will research it a bit.

I think they were white, but then, I don't have one on my car.
In any case, I have posted a new thread trying to get a good picture.
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post

TopNotch

3537 posts
Member since Feb 2009
There's a fairly good picture of the C&C sticker in this thread. I'm still trying to get a better one. And that picture is of a re-creation.
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
what about those ones on your drivers side door? the GVW and all that?

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

thumper_64735

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
I/m gonna need a couple of copies for all of em once I get my 2 repainted. Just waiting on prices and when and where to order.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

what about those ones on your drivers side door? the GVW and all that?

Got that one covered.

I am still waiting on supplies and such before I can actually make them, so give me some time on that, this thread was just to see if people were interested, and it seems they are When everything is ready, I will create a new thread in the mall.

Many of the stickers will be custom based on the parts numbers on the RPO, the vehicle weight based on 2 door or 4 door... (JK) based on the engine, and other differences between years and the engine installed. This means I will need info to make sure that each person gets the correct ones ect.
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TopNotch:

There's a fairly good picture of the C&C sticker in this thread. I'm still trying to get a better one. And that picture is of a re-creation.

That wasn't "easy" took me a while to find enough pictures of one, plus I believe there are two versions, I do still have it on file. Looks just like my orignal one did.

I do need the RPO sticker however, but my OEM one is missing. Anyone have a Formula with a pic of theirs I could get an idea on?

Brent

[This message has been edited by Camel (edited 03-02-2010).]

NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidDirect Link to This Post
Since it's suppost to be nice tomorrow I will try to get a better pic of the GM protection plan.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock