Finally...I bought an Indy! by johnyrottin
Started on: 01-10-2010 08:21 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: johnyrottin on 01-19-2010 08:37 PM
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
John arrived @ 2:35 am. He’s tired! but safe, will up date with pictures in morning.

Wow!!! I own page 2

[This message has been edited by BlackThunderGT (edited 01-17-2010).]

IP: Logged
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Good news
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Good to see the trip is progressing well. Thanks for the update.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Good to see the trip is progressing well. Thanks for the update.

John = Energizer Bunny. He just keeps going and going. Glad to hear he made it to San An OK!

Pat
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic Indy example. Congratulations John on the new Indy, I know you will bring it up to perfection in no time.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
2035 on Sunday the 16th...I am home! Holy crap that was a long drive! Great posts guys! I will be cleaning all the "Arizona Top Soil" off the lady tomorrow. Ill post as well tomorrow...tired as heck now. Need some sleep...at least more than a 3 hour clip of it!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Glad you made it home ok, Was worried about you only having a few hours sleep…you’re a real Fiero nut; hope to see you at Daytona.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Glad you're home safe and sound John. Was a pleasure meeting you and getting a chance to see your Indy up close. Enjoy the car and keep us posted on the progress. OH....and get some sleep
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Well I wish I could have brought the Mera. Way too many pics of me on the phone. Time for some "Grecian Formula"
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
That's okay Rick...I am sure we will have a chance to see it...like when you guys flow towards my house for Daytona 2010!!!!!!!!!! Comon...you know you want to!
Mr_jacob7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_jacob7Send a Private Message to Mr_jacob7Direct Link to This Post
looks great. :]

------------------
"Be not led astray, bretheren beloved..." -James 1:16.

Thanks, Danyel, for the graphic.

PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

That's okay Rick...I am sure we will have a chance to see it...like when you guys flow towards my house for Daytona 2010!!!!!!!!!! Comon...you know you want to!

Sounds like a plan....I did email you some pics of the Mera. Did you see them yet?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I did and that is a heluva nice car!!!!! I can't wait to drive it when you come. I have actually never seen a Mera up close so I am looking forward to you, Pat, Mike and Dan coming this way.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock