Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  West Coast Fiero BBQ - October 4th - Tehachapi, CA (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
West Coast Fiero BBQ - October 4th - Tehachapi, CA by Steven Snyder
Started on: 09-17-2008 04:37 PM
Replies: 61
Last post by: Chicken McNizzle on 10-07-2008 08:06 PM
FordsNeverDie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
You all have fun this weekend... Wish the woman & I could be there... Would love to share her `boobs with you all again!

Enjoy your weather... It's currently 59 and rain here, which is our whole week... Then again, it *is* Washington!

------------------
"Real American Heroes - Today we solute you, Mr. Ford Truck Towing A Fiero Guy. When most people don't even know what a Fiero is, let alone just where the motor is, you seem to somehow fit right in. You see the looks people give to that car with the PIAA light conversion, the 2" drop springs, big scoops on the hood, and the 19" tires that are bigger than the car itself, and get a kick out of their reactions. You get all warm and gooshy inside by knowing you help out children in need by putting smiles on their faces, whenever you drive by with that car on the trailer all lit up with neon. A car that isn't made anymore, is kept alive by being the prize posession of most of their owners who spend 5 times more than what they paid for them to gain a few more horsepower, and loose a couple seconds off their 1/4 mile, and spend many of nights sleeping "in the dog house" because of it. You help them save their paychecks on tow bills by being the "Fieros West & WCF Support Vehicle". So crack open a drink, Fiero Tower Guy, and know that the Fiero community appreciates your participation & support. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to show Corvettes and Porches just how Mean the "M" in 2M6 can get!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 10-02-2008).]

IP: Logged
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post
Lunch should be around noon.
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedDirect Link to This Post
We are going to be installing an exhaust system in kens fiero in the morning. We will be at the shop around 7: oo am so if we have early arrivals you are welcome. The BBQ will be at the Ponderosa in the afternoon. The shop will be open all day. There are accommodations for the people who might want to stay over night.
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post
Well, it looks like Steve and I will be there shortly after to help out, but there majority of stranglers will be coming in during the afternoon. I imagine that one of us will be on the phone all day handling "I am lost" phone calls

Steve, do you take the back way through 90th / Highline / Ave A etc.... or do you take the Freeway all the way out? I go the back way and it takes me about 1 hour 10 minutes from Soledad/Sand Canyon intersection

------------------
Recanizin' Flat-Buns Since 2001

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

nocuttt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nocutttSend a Private Message to nocutttDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chicken McNizzle:

Steve, do you take the back way through 90th / Highline / Ave A etc.... or do you take the Freeway all the way out? I go the back way and it takes me about 1 hour 10 minutes from Soledad/Sand Canyon intersection

LOL trust steve has access to the backway...that did not really sound right hahahahaha
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post
T, I'm gonna put your Beretta in the shredder
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Heh, turns out my "prior engagement" is actually the following weekend, so I don't have to bail early. I'll be there for the whole thing.
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post
I go the back way through the windmills.
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post
C'mon guys, this is tomorrow - back to the top...

Steve, you gonna be at Sand Canyon at 7:30 or 8:00? I fjust figured 7:30 which means I get to roll out of bed at 7:29, HAHAHA

I planned on grabbing the blow up mattress in the event that anyone gets sloshed or too tired to drive, anyone plan on sleepin over at WCF?
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post

Chicken McNizzle

1310 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Here are the directions as follows if taking the 14N FOREVER way out past Palmdale....

1. Take 14 N
2. Exit Avenue A
Make LEFT ( west )
3. Turn RIGHT at 90th Street ( this will take you through the twisties that go through the windmills )
4. Turn LEFT at Highline
5. Turn RIGHT at Tucker
6. Turn LEFT at Valley ( this is the main street through Tehachipi )
7. Turn LEFT at South Street ( a Mobil station with drive through car wash is right on the corner on Valley and South Street )
Go up South Street 3 Lots ( about 300ft )
8. Turn LEFT into "Dave's Auto Repair"
9. You will see Fieros and what not and so forth and all and stuff down at the end in front of a 4-Bay warehouse - YOUR THERE
10. Stop, Park car, Undo Safety restraint, open door and exit vehicle, reach for nearest beer and cigarette

the address to the shop is....

West Coast Fiero
20826 South Street
Tehachapi, CA 93561
Phone: 661-822-8111

------------------
Recanizin' Flat-Buns Since 2001

Eric Nelson
Internet Sales Manager
Power Ford Valencia
nelsone@autonation.com

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if Dale will make it yet, but Orville and I will be making the race, I mean, drive up the hill in the early afternoon.

PFF
System Bot
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I don't know if Dale will make it yet, but Orville and I will be making the race, I mean, drive up the hill in the early afternoon.

Damn, that would make for a great video!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Damn, that would make for a great video!

I do have a cam, BUT....I cant "incriminate" anyone

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Nope... not gonna make it. I am still up here in Gualala. Had to get a part for the bus before driving it home. I'll fix it in the morning but it is about 7-8 hours from here.

Ya'll have fun and be safe! It's cold and rainy up here!

------------------
The 6th Annual California Coast Run
October 24-26, 2008
http://www.fiero-performance.com

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Holy crap Dale, Gualala? I only know where that is because my girlfriend's family has property up there, and I know enough to know it's waaaay out in the sticks. That the only place they have buses nowadays? And how many buses is this for you now?
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
So Dale, you should stop for lunch at a park near Stockton!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
So how did this thing turn out!?

------------------
"Real American Heroes - Today we solute you, Mr. Ford Truck Towing A Fiero Guy. When most people don't even know what a Fiero is, let alone just where the motor is, you seem to somehow fit right in. You see the looks people give to that car with the PIAA light conversion, the 2" drop springs, big scoops on the hood, and the 19" tires that are bigger than the car itself, and get a kick out of their reactions. You get all warm and gooshy inside by knowing you help out children in need by putting smiles on their faces, whenever you drive by with that car on the trailer all lit up with neon. A car that isn't made anymore, is kept alive by being the prize posession of most of their owners who spend 5 times more than what they paid for them to gain a few more horsepower, and loose a couple seconds off their 1/4 mile, and spend many of nights sleeping "in the dog house" because of it. You help them save their paychecks on tow bills by being the "Fieros West & WCF Support Vehicle". So crack open a drink, Fiero Tower Guy, and know that the Fiero community appreciates your participation & support. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to show Corvettes and Porches just how Mean the "M" in 2M6 can get!

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post
Dude, it's only 9am

Anyways, I waitied for Steve at Sand Conyon until 8:30 so I hope he's OK
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post

Dude, it's only 9am

Anyways, I waitied for Steve at Sand Conyon until 8:30 so I hope he's OK

You really should go to the right gas station next time :-P
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Sadly I missed it. I had to work.

Did anybody take any cool pictures?
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post
David Dean had his camera out for a bit. He probably has some good pics. I didn't bring mine..
PFF
System Bot
Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2008 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

You really should go to the right gas station next time :-P

Mobil / Chevron - There all Blue and White - it's all messing with my head!!! hahaha

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock