Buffalo NY Mighty Taco Fiero Gathering Photos by Larryh86GT
Started on: 05-24-2008 08:04 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Larryh86GT on 05-28-2008 07:26 AM
Larryh86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2008 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post

A sad showing today at Mighty Taco. However I did have the only GT there. And it was looking good.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Wow how did you get those clear shoots of that car with the huge crowd gathered around it?
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
I hear you man, I announced on the local forum late Friday afternoon that I might be going to one of the local cruises.
It was raining an hour before and the turnout was 25 cars and 1 Fiero...

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avatarofhateSend a Private Message to avatarofhateDirect Link to This Post
interesting rims Larry. ^^
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Sorry there wasn't a better turnout Larry. Also sorry I couldn't make it, but as I said I had a pressing obligation. In retrospect, maybe the holiday weekend was a factor. If your interested, today is the Ocott Super Cruise (1-4 PM) and there should be a lot of all kinds of cars up there.
85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Sorry I couldnt make it....I worked longer than I planned on, and I had to get a new battery for the Fiero....by then it was to late.

I would be up to trying again sometime soon.

------------------
85 2m4 Sport Coupe
88 Coupe with CJB T-Tops
88 Coupe
84 Indy Pace Car
86 GT
Western New York Fiero
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/wnyfiero/

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2008 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avatarofhate:

interesting rims Larry. ^^

They came with the car and I like the look but have meaning to ask some of the more creative folks on this forum for their advise. The center hub caps are painted black and are 6" across. It looks like they are just begging for a decal of some sort. Anybody have a suggestion?? I bought 4 small Fiero (the name) silver decals from the Fiero store to try but not sure if its the way to go. May be the pegasus emblem would look good?

NYRED85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTDirect Link to This Post
Maybe the holiday gathering wasn't too good. Can we try again next month? I will not have a car, but I will request off of work to be there if I have enough time to. I like the plum color and those crazy rims. So how many people went?
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
A bit off topic…

Yesterday morning I saw a red SE bumper pad notchie (85 SE) in that lot with a for sale sign. I didn’t pull in to look close… Must be someone who works at one of the establishments there.
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2008 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NYRED85GT:

Maybe the holiday gathering wasn't too good. Can we try again next month? I will not have a car, but I will request off of work to be there if I have enough time to. I like the plum color and those crazy rims. So how many people went?

Just me but I did have the best looking Fiero on the lot..
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2008 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post

Larryh86GT

1757 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by DeLorean00:

Wow how did you get those clear shoots of that car with the huge crowd gathered around it?

It's all in timing. Be patient and have your camera ready for the split second you have for that perfect clear shot.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock