Started on: 02-15-2008 08:55 PM
Replies: 72
Last post by: Erik on 07-29-2008 04:27 AM
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF:
Yet more wonderful, and sadly humorous, examples of your very limited (but you say fluent, hehehe) English skills. You must have had some very poor teachers before you graduated 3rd grade. Before you butcher any other languages, try learning English to post on this board. What you write is not only filled with misspelled words, it is incoherent!

Since this is your theory it also applies to the Texan in the White House... butchering the English languge, what a great example. Just keep on digging your grave.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 02-20-2008).]

IP: Logged
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Nope, you didn't hurt my feelings & I didn't take it personally.

I made my post to encourage tolerance in reading posts from other members, not to defend anyone who couldn't take care of themselves.

You talk about American education system, guess what, a lot of the members here are not in the US. When English is their 2nd or 3rd language, you should give them a break.

Thanks for posting and proving that even an educated person can come off sounding like an idiot.

Archie

LMAO,.....Sorry but i gotta admit, that was pretty darn funny.

C'mon guys ease up, it's just a car forum. Does anybody really care who spells what and how ??

Don't tell me even spelled incorrectly you can't understand what some members are saying.

Get over it..., please.
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Since this is your theory it also applies to the Texan in the White House... butchering the English languge, what a great example. Just keep on digging your grave.

There is no grave digging or competition as you seem to be starting. Trying to blast the president shows more ignorance on your part.

Shame your argument went south in the beginning of this thread, so you resorted to spelling to try and look good but all you did was make more or a fool of yourself. You have lost the battle when you resort to Nazi Spell tactics. Next I will hear you say,,, I Know You Are But What Am I.

Now you can go after me helping you and your Keyboard War. I know you are spending every waking moment checking to see who has replied your thread. Rick

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Looks like a wide open market, Scott. You're a bright guy, and making wiring harnesses isn't so complex as cutting an adapter plate out of heavy steel, so jump on in. Put yourself out there. Make your millions, homey.

Ill pass, for now.

Fiero people are too picky for me to try to offer a service for rmoney.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
BustedRide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BustedRideSend a Private Message to BustedRideDirect Link to This Post
You guys are hilarious.

And retarded.

But hilarious.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

OMG... bdudy is rgiht. Now taht's fnuny!

John, you gotta lay off the spelling police... you got your bar bcz of this, and it's red. Anybody that knows you personally would know that's not justified... but I guess they just don't like errors being pointed out.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
John, you gotta lay off the spelling police... you got your bar bcz of this, and it's red. Anybody that knows you personally would know that's not justified... but I guess they just don't like errors being pointed out.

Agreed, no reason to give negs.

He has to be a good guy, he's been here since 2001 or something like that.

Archie
WisconsinGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WisconsinGTSend a Private Message to WisconsinGTDirect Link to This Post
Just remember folks...There is two sides to every story! Sorry, I could not resist.
procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutDirect Link to This Post
I have to say this.....Loyde has been very helpful everytime I spoke to him and that time is money out of his pocket. Remember he is making a living doing this stuff. Althought I built my harness myself, He did advise me on a few critical points that he didn't have too. Aside from his personal problems, He seems very helpful when he can but remember he probably gets 20-30 calls a day. Now say He's on the phone for at least 5 min. each call that's 150min. So 2.5hrs a day on the phone....and not making a living for doing that. That by itself really slows down his production. I get the same thing at work, people asking me for advice and I'm happy to give it, but it does slow me down. Now how many of us can keep track of that many calls a day?

Just FYI my calls to him probably averaged 15 minutes. How long are yours?

I've had people ask me to build a harness for them and I can honestly say NOT WORTH THE TIME FOR THE MONEY. So if it takes a little while be paitent. If you have a problem with Loyde it might speed things up if you understand the undertaking it takes to do what he does.

Anyway I'm just saying.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Then he should get off the damn phone. If he's got paying customers work right in front of him, that should be the priority. There will be plenty of time to give free advice on the phone when the work that is paying the phone bill is done.
PFF
System Bot
JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

...you got your bar bcz of this, and it's red. .

...and that 's supposed to do what? Am I supposed to care?

I chimed in on the original comment about the "butchering" of the language by the poster which was noted by another response. I didn't start this issue here.

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
:}

fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyDirect Link to This Post
I wondered why this thread about one member's (apparent) problem with another's work schedule was still going on after a public reconsideration/retraction by the original poster... geez, it's gone off the rails and become about spelling, education, who's who behind the keyboard, Texans, George Bush and pictures of morons (I have relatives who are Morans, btw ).

Let it go already. People screw up the language. We're here for the car. It's spelled "Fiero".

-fh
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
This is more fun than OT
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

I want to find a Java applet, or javascript that automatically converts text into this. This is really cool.

It would make a great April Fool's joke too. =)
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

I want to find a Java applet, or javascript that automatically converts text into this. This is really cool.

It would make a great April Fool's joke too. =)

Not quite what you're looking for but pretty cool...........try the moron one.
http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyDirect Link to This Post
Larini, you got a plus just for providing that graphic- man, that's gonna get some use.

-fh
bull_run

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bull_runSend a Private Message to bull_runDirect Link to This Post
edited

[This message has been edited by bull_run (edited 05-04-2008).]

19852M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 19852M4Send a Private Message to 19852M4Direct Link to This Post
I personally met Lloyde a month ago and he was a honest guy. Not sure if everyone has a problem with him, but I sure didn't.

-Thomas
PFF
System Bot
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WisconsinGT:

Just remember folks...There is two sides to every story! Sorry, I could not resist.

I have been tokd that there are three (3) sideds to every story.

.....Your side of the story,
.....Their side of the story,

.....And then there's the truth.

~Bob

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
There are a few people in the Fiero hobby that have been in it a long time. I've seen quite a few long time forum members get bashed here over the years
I have dealt with Loyde , quite recently at that without any problems at all. Rather than taking sides I believe that we should be fair and extend the benefit of the doubt until all the facts are known. Point is that there are three sides to every story, his, yours and the truth.

------------------
87GT - with 3800SC Series III engine, 4T65eHD
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" I'M ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

bull_run

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bull_runSend a Private Message to bull_runDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 19852M4:

I personally met Lloyde a month ago and he was a honest guy. Not sure if everyone has a problem with him, but I sure didn't.

-Thomas

Don't get me wrong he is a nice honest guy. spoke to him over the phone for a long time when I ordered my motor from him which looks great. It's just that I felt like I was left in the dark when I tried to contact and got no response. regarding my order status but I just got that cleared up w/ Loyde via e-mail. ( mis communication ) so things should be square now.

didn't mean to bring any hard issues here just wanted to know if anyone had spoken to him recently or it was just me. but we are good now.
fastback 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback 88Send a Private Message to fastback 88Direct Link to This Post
Don't feel bad I've been waiting since June of 06. Like he tells you a couple more weeks he's been saying this for over a 1 1/2.
I know he will get it done EEEEEEVENTULY . Last spring I orderd a harness from Dan I had it in 2 weeks the harness works great!!!
So Loyed if your reading this get your butt in gear and get these harnesses done.
Thanks, Jeremy
aris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for arisSend a Private Message to arisDirect Link to This Post
It seems people are waiting years to receive a harness from him.

I send $2000 on September 2007 and our deal was to make a harness for me within a few weeks. What I get since then is excuses for delays and more time but he has time for people that joined the queue after me.

I asked him to forget about the harness and give me my money back. He said he has no money to refund me at the moment …but also he has no time to make what he is already paid for. If he had no time to bother with me he should not accept my money at the first place.

It seems he is taking advantage of me being far away (Greece) and he thinks I can’t do anything about it. We will see about that.
For the last time I am asking you to deposit the money to Kostas bank account with Washington mutual bank.

According to your prices:
Cluster: $100
Flywheel: $50
PCM: $200
Harness: $1300
Shipping of cluster, flywheel & PCM to Greece: $30
Paypal commission: $52
Auto transmission parts you never supplied
Therefore: $2000 - $100 - $50 - $200 - $30 - $52 = $ 1568 is the amount.

Fastback why you believe that 1 day you will have the harness? Are you going to wait for another 2 years?
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoDirect Link to This Post
Aris,
Curious to know if you have received any answers out of Loyde at all. I am in the same boat and sent him my money in Feb. of '07 after receiving an email he was "ready to ship". He also doesn't answer his phone or take messages from it so there is room to leave a voicemail. I see he has received 4 complaints through the Better Business Bureau in the last 12 months that have gone unanswered. Let me know your status.

Muttly
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

LMAO Buddy....... I raed yuor psot prefcetly......
GT-maniac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-maniacSend a Private Message to GT-maniacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by serfius:

just to let every one know that since my talk with loyde im looking forward to it being completed here soon. i hear that he does good work and can't wait to see it, he did get all confused about me not needing it soon as it has been waiting for 2 winters now i sent it to him last winter and told him it was no big hurry as it was winter and i didn't have my shop up yet now i do and i need to finish it. it is taking up yard space that could be used for customer cars. it has snow in the pic i sent him as it has been push outside the shop as i need all the space i can get. but yeah i will post on here when i get it and how the swap turned out along with my thoughts on his work im sure it will be good as i hear his work is.

Loyde i look forward to recieving it here in the near future

So are we going to be seeing this car say at a edmonton fiero club meeting some day ?
BTW the club web site is edmontonfieros.com. Next event 100 footer drags this weekend.

[This message has been edited by GT-maniac (edited 07-22-2008).]

GT-maniac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2008 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-maniacSend a Private Message to GT-maniacDirect Link to This Post

GT-maniac

597 posts
Member since May 2000
oops double post

[This message has been edited by GT-maniac (edited 07-22-2008).]

top-dawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for top-dawgSend a Private Message to top-dawgDirect Link to This Post
I too am curious if anyone has received their ordered and paid for items from Loyde lately. For me, this September will be 3 years waiting for my harness!! I (dumbass) paid the full amount in advance. It was always “give me a call in 30 days”. Now I can’t get him on the phone or email. His number no longer has his voice as a greeting, just the generic recorded greeting.

The only other item I purchased from Loyde was a low mount alt bracket, which I ordered before the harness. I paid and sent him the needed parts. The finished bracket returned to me in a timely manor and was as advertised.

I have had several conversations with Loyde over the past 3 years, and I understand that he has had many life events that have set him back. I think I’ve been more than patient.

I sent him an email in June with some options as to what we can do to settle up our business. No response. I even offered to go to his shop for a few days to help him complete the harness. Yes, I offered to do the work that I paid HIM to do. No response.

I’ve also asked for a refund and received the exact same response as aris did above. He didn’t have the money to refund nor the time to complete the harness.

Loyde, if you’re listening, can we work something out? Since you don’t have the money, do you have one of your t-stat housings, and a modified set of a/c lines already made up? I’m willing to work with you. What am I saying? None of this is going to happen…

Yes, I know, I’ve been screwed and my money is gone. At this point I would like to get my harness back, the unfinished harness that is, so I can send it to Injection Technology. Has anyone used them with success?

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2008 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2008 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

I hate train wrecks

they are so messy

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay