Daytona 2008 by SCF [Dragon]
Started on: 09-10-2007 10:04 PM
Replies: 324
Last post by: larini74 on 08-05-2008 08:48 PM
animal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalDirect Link to This Post
Judy and I will be there. Any of you Georgia or Alabama folks coming? Ronnie and Carol? David and Kim? Hoping to see you all there!

------------------

87 GT, SBC, 5 Spd
Melbourne, FL

IP: Logged
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Time for a bump and a reminder to get your reservations in at the Hampton Inn. Use the convention rate and Space coast Fiero for the magic of $89/NIGHT (standard rate $149). You may run into some main desk confusion if you don't suggest to the clerk to check for the convention rate.

I made my reservations to day for 3/27-30/2008.

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2008/

To get the $89 dollar rate do you have to be space coast fiero member? Or is it as simple as mentioning them to get that rate? :-)

No matter what I'm attending this fiero weekend event, my first and hopefully not my last. Looking forward to meeting Archie if he attends. I'm going to be doing an engine swap and he's the man to speak with about it.
joebaldie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joebaldieClick Here to visit joebaldie's HomePageSend a Private Message to joebaldieDirect Link to This Post
can someone give me some more info on this trip accomadatoins and such
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Just mention the Fiero club rate when you call the Hampton Inn. Review this link for information.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Just mention the Fiero club rate when you call the Hampton Inn. Review this link for information.

You might want to mention that the rate is in the convention booking area, and if that does not work you need to have the desk put you in contact with Anthony

http://cancunlagoon.com

Frank
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Hey, if I get the job I just interviewed for, I will have my training in Kissimmee at the end of March - wahoo!. The final interview is later this week, so fingers crossed...

Anyone down there work at the Palms?
ss85fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroDirect Link to This Post
I`ll be heading down with jeffndebrus. Just wish i could clone myself and take both of my , as my wife calls them ,"girlfriends".

------------------
87 fiero gt 4.9
99 trans am ls1

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the info. but I just made reservations at Residence Inn by Marriott for $65.00 dollars and it's walking distance from the event.

See all of you there!

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2008 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
wow and my Fiero is actually going to look good this yr! YAY!!
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ss85fiero:

I`ll be heading down with jeffndebrus. Just wish i could clone myself and take both of my , as my wife calls them ,"girlfriends".

If I end up catching a ride down with someone, maybe we can swing by. If you want me to drive yours down the rest of the way, that is...
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2008 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Got my yellow postcard from the show in today's mail
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
What ^ said.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phil:

Got my yellow postcard from the show in today's mail

Me too
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
so what activities are we doing this year? friend and my lady are curious...
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

so what activities are we doing this year? friend and my lady are curious...

Friday

Sugarmill

Track or where ever

Go Karts

Saturday

Track

Dinner

Sunday

Track

But all is subject to change

Frank
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Got my room reserved. Seems odd that they don't have a toll free number to call. Btw, it's 386-257-4030, so you don't have to look it up. The girl I spoke with was very friendly.

Outside of our block of rooms, they are sold out for that weekend.
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I will be there. Maybe the car too. I look forward to meeting you all.

*Just got my hotel confirmation $89 per night including Thursday.

Have a great weekend!

Edit for update.

~Paul

------------------
1988 Fiero
3800SC Series 1 w/5spd
Coilovers
18's w/Pirellis
Corvette Dash Mod

1985 GT
1986 Notchie
1987 Notchie

[This message has been edited by War Hammer (edited 02-18-2008).]

ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTDirect Link to This Post
My room was reserved about a week or so ago, I've just been too busy to let anyone know.

Friday and Saturday... see you all there... hah... and this year, it'll be nice having a room close to everyone else!

Brett

GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

Friday

Sugarmill

Track or where ever

Go Karts

Saturday

Track

Dinner

Sunday

Track

But all is subject to change

Frank

Hey Frank what time do you plan on starting things on friday? I might have to leave alittle earlier on friday.

Joe
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Sorry I'm going to miss you all this year, but I am Fiero-less at the moment. But on the positive side I will be in Daytona next week, so I'll be thinking Fiero thoughts.
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Just a friendly reminder.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
which events do we have to pay ahead of time for? (besides car show reg.)
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Order a head of time the golf shirts, I think Ts will be available at the hotel.

Banquet ticket ahead of time : https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/069729.html

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
I'm GOING!!!
Reserved 3 rooms yesterday.(Yep, I'm bringing quite a crowd along)
Taking Alex's advice, I have obtained a car trailer and a nice truck to tow it
NOT taking any chances of disappointment again this year!!

Maybe have a couple more mods done in the next couple weeks.

See you all there.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by randye:

I'm GOING!!!

See you all there.

We will be arriving early Friday afternoon...or hopefully before noon.
I'd appreciate a schedule of events.
My "crew" will be heading out in all directions, but I plan on staying closer to the Fiero Fun
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it now. Having some mechanical issues on the Fiero, and I haven't had time to check it out yet. Might be something simple, but I'm changing jobs right now and will be working a lot of OT next week, so I'm fast running out of time. I'm also debating coming down without the Fiero, so that may still be an option. Sure would be nice to see everyone again and spend some time in the FL sun.

alafieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alafierosSend a Private Message to alafierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by animal:

Judy and I will be there. Any of you Georgia or Alabama folks coming? Ronnie and Carol? David and Kim? Hoping to see you all there!

Yes! We have our reservations, but we made them kind of late. If anyone takes up cigarettes in the next few weeks and wants to switch their non-smoking room for our smoking room, just let me know! *cough*cough*

So, this is a different hotel than last year? Sounds like it's a little further down the road, closer to the track. I can sniff out an Olive Garden restaurant at 20 miles, so I should find it pretty easily!

Looking forward to the Sun and Fun!

-alafieros
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I'm GOING!!!

See you all there.

LOL! Glad that I will see you for sure. I mean, if then nothing happens to me
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
JUST THREE MORE WEEKS.

I am typing loud so everyone can hear me.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

JUST THREE MORE WEEKS.

I am typing loud so everyone can hear me.

WHAT?!?!? I can't hear you!!

Got my reservations. I believe they are sold out, so if anyone was thinking about going, better check now.
Now all I have to do is figure out how I'm gonna get there. Fiero's out of comission and I've been working too much overtime to work on it this week. I'm hoping to have time this weekend to jump on it and find out what's up.

The joys of having a backup car.

What time is everyone arriving? I'll be coming in on Thursday.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 03-06-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Larry (Ol Lar) Wheeler and I were up at Daytona today to check things out. Lot's of beautiful bikes running around

but I degress

THERE ARE ROOMS AVAILABLE BUT TIME IS SHORT. THE CUT OFF DATE IS 12 MARCH IF THEY DO NOT GET SOLD OUT BEFORE

Frank
fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Direct Link to This Post
unfortunately i sold my fiero a couple months ago, just moved down here from wa, i really wanna go and check out all the florida fieros. ive seen a lot on this site and would like to see in person and meet some people, hope to see you all there. ill be bringing an audi though, sorry, ill get another fiero someday
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
John---I plan on arriving some time Thursday afternoon. (4-5PM)
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
What time will everyone be at the show Saturday?
We will be driving over for a couple of hours then getting dinner and going home.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

What time will everyone be at the show Saturday?
We will be driving over for a couple of hours then getting dinner and going home.

The gates open around 8:00 and some might drift in then for the heck of it.

This is basically a cruse in this year so there is not set time

The Blind Man Slalom will be in the early afternoon

Frank
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Rest assured that the wife and I will not be doing the slalom again.
GKDINC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Think about it Phil, That was the best part of the whole day last year.
Hope to see everyone there.
Have a Great Day
Gary
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerDirect Link to This Post
I think I might try to go still if I can get someon to go with me.

Paul

------------------
1988 Fiero
3800SC Series 1 w/5spd
Coilovers
18's w/Pirellis
Corvette Dash Mod

1985 GT
1986 Notchie
1987 Notchie

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2008 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock