Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  ~~~ Montréal Fiero Club - Info & Updates ~~~ (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
~~~ Montréal Fiero Club - Info & Updates ~~~ by Mister
Started on: 05-10-2006 12:19 AM
Replies: 83
Last post by: Mister on 05-06-2008 08:52 PM
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2007 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo...I own P.2......Well I'm kinda the only person that posts here so it makes sense

Originally posted by FieroMontreal: Bert was the first Fiero contact I ever made and the person who helped me with my fiero addiction for many many years

Great help EH? ... Did you ever get over your addiction ?.....guess not LOL

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 02-26-2007).]

IP: Logged
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
By help I mean... help me get my fiero working and fixing all the broken stuff on my cars haha
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Cabane à sucre (Sugar Shack) March 25 around noon !

http://www.fieromontreal.co...;topic=868.4#msg6116

Originally posted by GT86 on Montreal Fiero Forum:
Ca va se passer le 25 mars, a la cabane :
http://www.chaletdeserables.com/
Dimanche vers midi.
SVP donnez votre nom le plus tot possible pour la reservation.
merçi
Pierre

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 03-15-2007).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2007 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
This Sunday

Ca va se passer le 25 mars, a la cabane :
http://www.chaletdeserables.com/
Dimanche vers midi.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2007 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
There is a get together Saturday May the 12th at my place of the Ottawa Fiero guys for a barbecue then off to shannonville for drag races, I have invited the Toronto guys already and am now inviting any one from the Montreal club that would like to attend. I live south of Belleville Ont down in Prince Edward county. This invitation is to any one who would like to attend. Dan

------------------

Signature compliments of F-I-E-R-O
2003 3800SC series II powered
www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631
www.photosled.com/showgallery/cat/1583

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2007 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER: There is a get together Saturday May the 12th at my place of the Ottawa

Thanks for the invite Dan, I'll let the Montreal guys know,

http://www.fieromontreal.co...;topic=895.0#msg6228

May 12 is a day set in stone for the GTA Fiero gang, it's his royal highness the administrator wedding day

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 03-23-2007).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
WOW... Haven't touched this update thread since March...

"Next meeting : 08 June 2007 à 7:00pm"

Welcome to everybody, The restaurant is located at 3271 Taschereau between Édouard Boulevard and Georges street in Greenfield Park.

JohnF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Whoa guys! I suggested a cruise to St. Sauveur for you guys a year ago! Do It!

I'm still waiting for the pics and report. I spent over 9 years of my life in the CondoTels and the surrounding area while working for Bell Helicopter at Mirabel. I need a FIX from that area.

Anyone who can contact Gilles Sharron from that area will get my undying gratitude,

There is a great water park at Mont St. Sauveur for your cruise ending. Go to Mont Tremblant and back to the water park. Send pics, please!
red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockDirect Link to This Post
Hi JohnF

That guy " Gilles Sharron " would probably be spelled " Charron" since he is french no ?
I live in Laval , just about 10 minutes from Mirabel. I pass in front of Bell Helicopter almost twice a week.
I will manage to show some pics from St-Sauveur/ Tremblant area in the near futur. We will keep in touch

Well , this year we have started our summer with a BBQ event in the beautiful area of Ottawa. Feel free to view our activities through our website.
We will update on a regular basis any activities we do here in Montreal area.
http://www.fieromontreal.co.../index.php?message=0

[This message has been edited by red_rock (edited 06-05-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
WOW.....this car is hot!! I love the roll bar.
Any better pics???

------------------

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by red_rock:
That guy " Gilles Sharron " would probably be spelled " Charron" since he is french no ?

OOOOOPS! I mean, "oui".

PFF
System Bot
red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockDirect Link to This Post
Hi Safastro. Here is a link that will bring you to our members cars. You will find this car on that page. Simply click on the link bellow his picture and you will get a different angle of the car.

http://www.fieromontreal.com/en/memcar/index.html
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Thanks Red Rock.....that car is one heck of a head turner at your shows I'm sure.
Is there any info on his rollbar, chin spoiler or ground effects??
They look quite unique.....gives the car a whole new look.
Thanks again.

------------------

red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockDirect Link to This Post
This car belongs to a very cool couple. They worked on it from scratch. Gilles and Fernande are able to work with fiberglass and this is the product of their effort. No wonder why they always win prices everytime they attend car shows. I don;t know where or how they did that roll bar , but I believe they will keep their secret.. lol

http://www.fieromontreal.co...owItem&g2_itemId=279
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Not to compare, but have you seen this one ? ... For sale in Quebec.

LesPac.com search Fiero.

------------------

red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockDirect Link to This Post
Yup ! Seen it .
Very different to see it with this black roll-bar. Looks like it doesn't belong to the car. ;-)

[This message has been edited by red_rock (edited 06-07-2007).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
" Laval auto sport " Car exposition in Laval on June 22nd at 7PM.

Everybody is welcome.

http://www.fieromontreal.co...ndex.php?message=106

From our website:

This year again the " fieromontreal " club will attend the " Laval auto sport " car exposition in Laval on June 22nd at 7PM.
Any cars like , muscle cars , sports car and vintage car will attend this amazing car exposition. No matter if you are a member of our club or not and own a fiero you are more than welcome to show your car. Come as early as possible to get the best parking spot.
Stay tuned as we will keep you updated on our forum.
The car exposition will be located at the Dunkin Donut in Laval ( 460, boul. Curé-Labelle, Fabreville, Québec ) in the Dunkin Donut parking lot.
You can visit the laval autosport website.http://www.lavalautosport.com/info.htm
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Different location for our next meeting!!!

Melvin restaurant, situated in 13201 Street Sherbrooke Est, Montreal.

Message important pour la prochaine réunion
Suite à plusieurs demande, la réunion du 13 juillet 2007, qui débutera à 7:00 ppm se fera sur l'île de Montrèal, plus précisément au restaurant Melvin a Ponte-aux Trembles.
Le restaurant est situé au 13201 Rue Sherbrooke Est ( coin 32 ieme ), Pointe-aux-Trembles QC H1A 1C2.
Le garage Shell (de l'autre côté de la rue), nous autorise de stationner nos voitures dans le stationnement à la gauche de la bâtisse.
La réunion débutera à 7:00pm.
En cliquant ici, vous pouvez consulter une carte routière pour les directions.
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF: Hi guys. I spent nearly the entire decade of the '90s in St Sauveur-des-Monts. How about a club cruise to Moe's there for "refreshments"! Post some pics for my enjoyment, please.

Originally posted by JohnF: Whoa guys! I suggested a cruise to St. Sauveur for you guys a year ago! Do It!
I'm still waiting for the pics and report. I spent over 9 years of my life in the CondoTels and the surrounding area while working for Bell Helicopter at Mirabel. I need a FIX from that area.There is a great water park at Mont St. Sauveur for your cruise ending. Go to Mont Tremblant and back to the water park. Send pics, please!

Well JohnF, we finally made it
Just 2 Fieros, but still it was a lovely day cruise.
Not all on the pics are from St. Sauveur, but I'm sure you won't mind

Terrebonne park

------------------

red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockDirect Link to This Post
Wow Mister ! Super cool !
Thank you so very much for the pictures.
The weather in St-Sauveur was just perfect .

Just so the people knows who I am. I am the owner of the black fastback in those pictures.
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
this is what the guy on FM was looking for last week

PFF
System Bot
JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by red_rock:

Wow Mister ! Super cool !
Thank you so very much for the pictures.
The weather in St-Sauveur was just perfect .

Just so the people knows who I am. I am the owner of the black fastback in those pictures.

Merci, merci beaucoup!

Looks like you visited St. Jovite (I think I have eaten under those umbrellas on the patio many times) and Autoroute 15 got a workout. I love the "WTF" bicyclist's pic - it is a classic! I hope you all had fun. Please visit again and send more pics of the village and the Fieros. I can love both vicariously, I guess.

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF: Merci, merci beaucoup!

You are most welcome, we will

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 07-19-2007).]

red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockDirect Link to This Post
JohnF ! No problem I will go in this area sometime soon. I will get a chance to post some pics again.
Yeah that WTF picture made me laugh and still laughing about it. It's a classic lol

Thank you Mister for that funny moment
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
O.K. I'm tired of waiting for Friday and getting rain 2 hours before the show.
I'm going tomorrow to Laval Auto Sport in Terrebonne. Everybody is invited

The weather should be nice.

"Nos rencontres ont lieu tous les mercredis soir de 19h à 21h au restaurant Dic Ann's du chemin Gascon à Terrebonne "

http://www.lavalautosport.com/info.htm

— Rencontre du mercredi • Dic Ann's —
1417, chemin Gascon, Terrebonne, Québec

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Ever get up to Trois Rivierie? It is a nice drive and a nice, scenic route.

If any decide to get that direction, please let me know. I have a very special person I need you to contact and say "hello". She is from the great state of Texas (like me) and is making her home in the "frozen north". I know she would love to come see your cars and to say "hello" to the crowd. Her daughter would love your cars, I know!
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF:
Hey guys! Ever get up to Trois Rivierie? It is a nice drive and a nice, scenic route.
If any decide to get that direction, please let me know. I have a very special person I need you to contact and say "hello". She is from the great state of Texas (like me) and is making her home in the "frozen north". I know she would love to come see your cars and to say "hello" to the crowd. Her daughter would love your cars, I know!

I'll put it on the agenda I cruise every free Sunday I get, but it's hard to get the guys going LOL

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 07-31-2007).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2007 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Laval Auto Sport in Terrebonne.

— Rencontre du mercredi • Dic Ann's —
1417, chemin Gascon, Terrebonne, Québec

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
TIME FOR AYLMER AUTO SHOW AGAIN

This show is open to all Fieros and owners

Sunday, Aug. 12th, 2007 (from 9:00am to 5:00pm)

- Auto-Show Aylmer 2007
(Antique and Collectible Cars Show and Competition).
- Breakfast available on site.
- Many giant inflatable structures.
- Mechanic Bull - Come and try your abilities and your balance.
- Face painting makeup.
- Disco Music - Beach Party.

Fiero Montreal Club will be present at full force at this event

http://www.autoshowaylmer.com/

http://www.fieromontreal.co...ndex.php?message=105

Here are a few shots from the 2006 show. Among the 450+ cars there and lots of people the Montreal Fiero club was there in full force with 16 Fiero in our own category. (2 from the Ottawa club)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 08-09-2007).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
AYLMER 2007.

Was another awesome show @ Aylmer. About 450 cars in total, and 16 Fieros

1st place in our category.

1st, 2nd , 3rd.

Show Field.

------------------

fierogtrouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtrougeSend a Private Message to fierogtrougeDirect Link to This Post
Awsome Mister, nice pic
The first place Fiero is Nice!!!!! who car is this?? OOOO its mine...hehehe
PFF
System Bot
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Coming up next...

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
So far 0% chance of rain for Sunday
Any PFF'rs coming?
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
One more reminder for the Sherbrooke crowd.
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
8 Fieros and a very nice sunny day to wrap up the 07 show season

(in the pic you see an Opel GT that parked in later)

My fav Lamo in QC, fierogtrouge's GT

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 09-17-2007).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Well, it looks like the 07 season is over, temperatures are going down in Quebec and tonight we'll have our first below 0C* tempreture...
Driving season is over for most of us and our Fieros will be stored to make room for the dreaded snow plowers

Our Montreal club will keep meeting over the winter so check our website for more info.

www.fieromontreal.com

The next meeting is on November, 09 2007 @ Luigi's in Greenfield Park.

As for my SE... It's another layer of rust-proofing and the snow tires go back on...
All the best, and see you next season

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 10-27-2007).]

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Mister, you may sometimes think that you are the only one who post on this thread but I promise, I read and enjoy your every post. Part of my heart is still in the Montreal area. Keep the posts/updates coming. Someday, I'll join you for a biere at Moe's.

It is getting below O C there now, that's not good. Today I attended the North Texas Fiero Club monthly meeting (see the NTFC thread for a couple of pics). It is supposed to be 22 to 25C for a high and 9 to 13 fC or a low here for a far as the predictors will go (10 days or so). This type of weather usually persists through December. Cold spells (Lows 0 to 6C or so) will occur and be brief. Temps in the 20s C are normal. We consider our "winter" as 15 Jan to 15 Feb! In the north Texas area, we have actually had snow one day each of the past 3 years! Galveston Island has had "snow" (a very light dusting in the air) only one day in the last 100 years!

We are having a beach bash on Galveston Island ( G-BARF) sometime between the Christmas celebration time and the New year's time. Keep watching PFF for details. Any and all of you guys are invited for the event. Fiero show n Shine on the Gulf of Mexico, beer and barbeque on the beach. Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico and a likely trip/and personal tour (courtesy of jscott1) at the National Space and Aeronautics Administration headquarters in the southern Houston (Alvin, Texas) area are on the agenda.

Instead of all the Quebecois going to Floride for the winter, make your plans to come to Texas this year!

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the warm words JohnF.

One day I tell ya...One day...

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Salut!

Come join the Fieros of Quebec map, make your mark!
(doesn't have to be your exact home address )

http://mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/Mister

See who else is in your town or maybe neighborhood ;D

The map is open to anyone that has a Fiero, no matter if you are a club member or not.
You can add a small icon (picture) of your Fiero and a short comment. (offensive comments will be removed)

Salut!

Venez joindre le Carte de Fieros du Québec , faites votre marque!
(Ne doit pas être votre adresse exacte )

http://mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/Mister

Voir qui d'autre est dans votre ville ou encore du quartier; D

Le Carte est ouvert à toute personne qui a une Fiero, peu importe si vous êtes un membre du club ou non.
Vous pouvez ajouter une petite icône (photo) de votre Fiero et un bref commentaire. (Commentaires offensants seront supprimés)

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 11-17-2007).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
The annual Christmas party was Dec 14th.

Besides the customary members gift exchange, the club gave all the members present this wonderful clock.

Top "Desire - Passion - Freedom"

Bottom "The fun grows with the usage" (If I got it right LOL)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock