Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Stephanie Diane Montgomery 07-01-90 thru 12-01-08 (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Stephanie Diane Montgomery 07-01-90 thru 12-01-08 by Paws
Started on: 12-02-2007 10:03 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: fierofetish on 12-15-2007 03:56 AM
Paws

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post
This was sent to me this morning. She was such a beautiful girl, in body, mind and spirit.

http://www.legacy.com/sanan...ry&PersonId=99025156

After the services the Bluebonnet Miata club is conducting a gathering to celebrate my daughters life. Anyone able is welcome to come along. Since she will be creamated, we are asking that instead of flowers, please send donations to Smithson Valley High School with a note stating that the donation is in Honor of Stephanie Montgomery and is to be split between the PALS program and the Ready Set Teach program. My close friends Don & Judi Privett are also taking up collections that will later be donated as a lump sum in Stephanie's honor. Their address is 322 Dublin Circle, Floresville, TX 78114.

Your comments and support have been a God send. Please know that He IS with me. He is giving me the strength I never knew I had. He has wrapped his arms around me and allowed me to do some of the things I have to do. Today will be the hardest as this will be when I see her the first time. I don't know what will happen, but I know that He will help me as will my family and my closest friends.

[This message has been edited by Paws (edited 12-07-2007).]

IP: Logged
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
I read your original post yesterday and I so sorry for your loss. I have been thinking about what to write, and I can not put into words how sad it makes me to hear of this.

Prayers and good thoughts go out to you and for your daughter.

Mark
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post

Me (left) with Stephanie (right) on my annual Landa Park BBQ run.
RUNDLC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCDirect Link to This Post
Even though I do not know you, I pray that God will heal the pain you now have. He can and will give you a peace that you won't even understand.

God bless you and your family
RUNDLC
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
Virginia,,

After the joyous threads on your search for a Fiero, this thread came as a total shock. I'm still in disbelief. You'll certainly be in my throughts and prayers and you recover from this tragedy.

Scott Anderson
Corpus Christi and Canyon Springs Resort
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
...... after reading your post i've been trying to think of words that may help but as like the other people on here, i can't.
so my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in hopes that they might help in some way.
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post
Today was the family viewing. It was a joyous day for me. When I looked upon my daughter, I knew without a doubt that she was with God when she died. She had the most peaceful face I've ever seen. The funeral director took such care with her that it looked like she was sleeping and could wake at any moment, especailly when her head would move slightly under my touch. She looks in death as she looked in life. Some may think that there is something wrong with me since I'm rejoicing more than grieving. A friend of mine who is a psychatrist (sp) told me that I'm fine. I have accepted that God needed Stephanie more than I did. God has sent me angels to let me know his will. Unlike so many parents that lose their children, I know the answer to the most haunting question. WHY?

Your prayers are greatly welcome. There are several friends and family who have not accepted this, and I will continue to pray that they do. Thank you all sooo much for your prayers and support. God is listening!
The_Stickman2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Paws:

Today was the family viewing. It was a joyous day for me. When I looked upon my daughter, I knew without a doubt that she was with God when she died. She had the most peaceful face I've ever seen. The funeral director took such care with her that it looked like she was sleeping and could wake at any moment, especailly when her head would move slightly under my touch. She looks in death as she looked in life. Some may think that there is something wrong with me since I'm rejoicing more than grieving. A friend of mine who is a psychatrist (sp) told me that I'm fine. I have accepted that God needed Stephanie more than I did. God has sent me angels to let me know his will. Unlike so many parents that lose their children, I know the answer to the most haunting question. WHY?

Your prayers are greatly welcome. There are several friends and family who have not accepted this, and I will continue to pray that they do. Thank you all sooo much for your prayers and support. God is listening!

I see you have something so many people do not. Clarity! I hope it is enough to get you through this rough time. I always say Things always happen for a reason. We may not always know what that reason is, or how it affects us. But everything is connected. God bless.

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
I can not imagine the emotional roller coaster you have been on for the last few days...My prayers go out to you and your family.
88 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 FormulaDirect Link to This Post
May God hold you and yours in the palm of His hand.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I don't know what to say. I can't imagine the pain and the loss you are feeling.
May you find peace. My condolence to you and yours.

PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I really have to stop reading these kinds of threads at work. They make me well up with tears in front of my clients.
I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine what you must be feeling, but know that we as your extended family are here for you. Anything you need, one or more of us will do whatever we can to assist you.

I am very sorry for your loss.
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post
The loss of my daughter would surely be the lowest point in my life. I'm speechless.
ETC/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ETC/GTDirect Link to This Post
Im so sorry about your loss. My eyes are swelled up with tears as I type this. Your faith in God is the ONLY thing pulling you through this now. Without him, Im sure you would be devastated and not able to carry on. Thoghts and prayers go out to you and your family now and throughout the holidays. God Bless
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all for your support. It meant alot to me and to Stephanie (and my family) to have you all there. I was shocked to see how many people showed up both to the services and the celebration of Stephanie's life. Luis from Houston also attended to extend condolences from the Houston Miata Club. Many people traveled long distances to be there for us. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you've given. I would like to thank each and everyone of you, but there are so many to list all of your names. The best I can do is thank you all here and do so better when I see you in person. Today I will be taking a spray and all of the loose flowers to the site of the accident. I will also be leaving a beautiful poster so that anyone who stops to see this memorial of my daughter will be able to see just how beautiful she was. May God bless everyone of you.

Sincerely,

------------------
Virginia & Paws
'03 Shinsen Miata

Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
wow, sorry this is terrible, I am sorry for your loss
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Very sorry to hear of your loss! Our thoughts are with you.

~ Jen
Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
What you see here guys , is God's Grace , through Paws. Only through his grace can you go through something like this.
Nothing like seeing God's grace in a time of death. God Bless you "Paws". Sorry I've never met you or your daughter.
pontiacman63383

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacman63383Send a Private Message to pontiacman63383Direct Link to This Post
I cant imagine what you are feeling right now. My deepest sympathy’s to you and your family.
Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheDirect Link to This Post
Wow...I really don't know what to say...

Sorry for your loss, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
My Heartfelt condolances. May God be with you.
PFF
System Bot
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2007 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post
Here are the latest developements in my daughter's death.

http://herald-zeitung.com/s...1d9db13ED0JLu12D5891

Mr. Sparks and I will be working closely together along with the local communities to make these roads safer for all drivers.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Hang in there Virgina !
Life after death does live.....through great things like that

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 12-14-2007).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
God be with all of you. I don't know what to say.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to hear about your loss. No parent should have to go through the pain of burying their own child. 2 years ago right before Christmas I lost my Grandfather. It hit me really hard. My Mother found a very nice poem that she put into cards for all his Children and Grandchildren. If you don't mind I would like to share it here with you. Maybe it will be of comfort to you like it was to me.

Merry Christmas From Heaven

I still hear the songs
I still see the lights
I still feel your love
on cold wintery nights

I still share your hopes
and all of your cares
I'll even remind you
to please say your prayers

I just want to tell you
you still make me proud
You stand head and shoulders
above all the crowd

Keep trying each moment
to stay in his grace
I came here before you
to help set your place

You don't have to be
perfect all of the time
He forgives you the slip
If you continue the climb

To my family and friends
please be thankful today
I'm still close beside you
In a new special way

I love you all dearly
now don't shed a tear
Cause I'm spending my
Christmas with Jesus this year.

No one in the family knew what was going on when my Mother passed out a card to everyone. We all opened the cards at the same time and began to read the poem that was inserted inside. The family was in tears after reading it and the cards were signed accordingly by Dad or Grandpa (whichever applied). I keep this poem on my fridge to remind me that he is near.

Again I am sorry for your loss and I hope that sharing this poem brings you some comfort

Jim
86_fiero_gt_92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Direct Link to This Post
im very sory for your loss

you and your famaly will be in my prayers.
pacethis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pacethisSend a Private Message to pacethisDirect Link to This Post
I can't imagine my state of mind if my daughter passed away. She's not quite 2 and I'd already be destroyed...my prayers go out to your family

[This message has been edited by pacethis (edited 12-14-2007).]

Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2007 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

I am sorry to hear about your loss. No parent should have to go through the pain of burying their own child. 2 years ago right before Christmas I lost my Grandfather. It hit me really hard. My Mother found a very nice poem that she put into cards for all his Children and Grandchildren. If you don't mind I would like to share it here with you. Maybe it will be of comfort to you like it was to me.

No one in the family knew what was going on when my Mother passed out a card to everyone. We all opened the cards at the same time and began to read the poem that was inserted inside. The family was in tears after reading it and the cards were signed accordingly by Dad or Grandpa (whichever applied). I keep this poem on my fridge to remind me that he is near.

Again I am sorry for your loss and I hope that sharing this poem brings you some comfort

Jim

Thank you Jim. That was beautiful. I hope you don't mind, but I shared it with the gentleman who lost his sister on the same day I lost my daughter. We are working together to make the roads in Comal County safer for all. With your permission, I'd like to share it with several of my other friends as well.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2007 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Feel free to share it with anyone you like. I hope it helps someone else the way it helped me.
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2007 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post
THANK YOU!
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2007 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Your very welcome. I hope your holidays are cheerfull (best that can be expected under the circumstances) and May the good lord bless you and your family to help you through this troubled time.
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2007 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I've been away for a few days, and missed this, until now.
Many here have said things that I would have wanted to say too. I want to add a few words that are in my heart now, 5 minutes after seeing this terribly sad news.
Firstly, I am so glad that you are with PFF. The people here are incredible, kind, warm and loving Folk.I am sure that nothing can make you feel better, until the time comes when you can accept what has happened, but the warmth and friendship we find here, in our troubled times, are part of the Lordīs plan, and the Lord got us all together to give each and every one of us strength, through sharing our joys, our sadness, and our tribulations.I am proud to be a part of it all, and happy that I can,too, from the other side of the World... and pray that my thoughts, and maybe my words too, will help in some small way.
I canīt be there in person, but my thoughts and prayers are with you now, as are Ellieīs.
Rejoice in the beautiful person you created, and gave to this World.Be thankful that you were chosen to bring up, albeit for so short a time, somebody who shone like a beacon, a glorious example to those left behind.Although she has now gone to a better place (the Lord`s reward for a VERY special human being), her memory will live on in the hearts and minds of those she touched with her beauty and humanity.She was, from my reading about her, a person who took enormous pleasure from being who she was. That pride will stay for ever in your heart, and when the pain and grief subside, will sustain you in your life, and the lives of those who knew her, and even people like us, who ware priviledged enough to be able to share the outpouring of love and caring, through PFF.
You know, to have been able to give out all that she did, she had to inherit it from somebody else.and from your incredible words and conduct, shared here with us, it is apparent that a great deal of the fortitude, love and kndness came from you.For that we all hold a debt of gratitude. May we also be able to learn, and better ourselves, from your personal tragedy.
God bless you, and your friends and family..and all who have been touched by the saddest event of your life, It will then have been, in some ironic way, worth her giving up her life, back to her Maker.
Deepest sympathy, and condolences from us here in Spain.
Nick and Ellie.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock