Digital Instrument cluster install by Cajun
Started on: 10-05-2007 07:08 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: larini74 on 10-05-2007 07:56 PM
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunDirect Link to This Post

I have finally completed the purchase of two each; Reatta/Riviera & Senoma digital instrument clusters for potential install in my 86GT.

Question; has anyone done either one of these installs in the past and if so could you share lessons learned and any install information you might have.

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I believe the Reatta and Riviera used different guage clusters. I'm pretty sure someone did a Reatta swap. Sonoma/S 10 swaps have been done. I'd say, either do a search for "Reatta" or "S10" or try Google/Ask.com.
larini74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
The Riveria and Reatta digital gauges are the same UB3 units. I have checked them out.
I have a UB3 from a 92 Riv. in excellent shape. The pin-outs are the same for the 90-92
Olds UB3 dash. Which is currently in my 88 Formula. The only problem is with the Tach,
it says the white wire is for the tach, but it doesn't work. Haven't tried it with a Buick/Olds
cpu and 3800.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock