My IROC-GT concept by ALLTRBO
Started on: 09-11-2007 09:12 PM
Replies: 46
Last post by: ALLTRBO on 11-12-2007 07:49 PM
crytical point

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crytical pointSend a Private Message to crytical pointDirect Link to This Post
$$$ for $$$ and already has a 100+ wheel base but the camaro has body kits and fiberglass panels. I like my Fiero but comparing numbers like motortv's car I could see a camaro let alone my monza with that engine doing 10's easy and be able to burn out and have a neck breaking 60ft. I would love if some one on this forum would trade me my 86 gt for a c4 vette because I love handleing and acceleration.

Also compare the price and install of the porsche tranny vs 2or3 T-5 or 2 T-56 trannys and if you find the porsche tranny in a bone yard then check a bone yard for the camaro tranny. The difference between a Fiero and Camaro is the camaro is easy on the budget and you can get a fast car out of a junkyard (I didn't say reliable) and to get anything really out of the fiero you damn near have to take out a second morgage.

[This message has been edited by crytical point (edited 10-02-2007).]

IP: Logged
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 10-02-2007).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Look what showed up in my garage yesterday. I wonder how that happened!

Why, it's an '88 GT with (edit: had to add 100k as I got scammed. ) 122,203 miles on it with rebuilt/poly/powdercoated suspension and without a drivetrain!

Nothing has changed from the (lack of) plans I mentioned earlier, but... one step closer!

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 02-09-2008).]

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
I'm excited!!!!
85redfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85redfieroSend a Private Message to 85redfieroDirect Link to This Post
iroc/fiero looks kool but why not keep it in the family???the trans-am the 90gt was going to look very simmilar to the late 3rd gens early 4th gens ta and fiero hv pop up lights camaro does not. maybe even a knight rider fiero????
just some ideas is all let me know how you make out ok
85redfiero
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
I like Camaros (IROC-Z's in particular) much better than Firebirds, that's all. I agree that it would be cool to make an otherwise identical "Fiero GTA".

I did another PS of a blue GT that's close to Medium Blue Metallic, but it's a rough PS. Does look very good in that color though.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
I'm a busy man, but it's not stopping the obsession.

I finally had time to get the '86 GT running again, someone please buy it for $2000, that'll get me started on the 930 tranny setup for the '88. I'll tell you, that car has one sweet lopey 3.4 idle!

I came up with this, let me know what you all think. The overall theme is not changing, minor details might.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 11-12-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock