Started on: 03-27-2007 07:39 AM
Replies: 59
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 04-22-2007 01:36 PM
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
OK, we've got Meatball subs, brownies and Chili now. Anyone else?

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 04-19-2007).]

IP: Logged
agrabo85fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
I will Bring the plastic culterly
Andy
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by agrabo85fiero:

I will Bring the plastic culterly
Andy

Can you bring paper-plates too?
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post
Gordo says we're going to load the b-b-q grill on the truck and cook Nathan's hotdogs (tailgate party?). Works for me, hopefully for everyone else as well.

~Ellen

agrabo85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
i got the plates, cups, and knifes forks and spoons
agrabo85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post

agrabo85fiero

562 posts
Member since Mar 2005

Originally posted by BigRed88:

Gordo says we're going to load the b-b-q grill on the truck and cook Nathan's hotdogs (tailgate party?). Works for me, hopefully for everyone else as well.

~Ellen

so what time in the morning would you like me to show up?
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
AC2 is bringing brownies and AC Sr. is bringing baked beans so should be a fun time and one hell of a party to hehe.

acd2
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Another change!! Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds...Becoming northwest around 10 mph in the afternoon.
(estimating a High of 69)

Still changing!
Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs around 70. Northwest winds around 10 mph.

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
man i wish i could go
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2007 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
Aw man! You're bailing on me again??? <sigh>

Well, it's tomorrow everyone and the weather keeps looking better and better! Hope to see you there!

-clint
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2007 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
You guys will have a nice day...unfortunately we won't be making it as Matt's dad made a last minute visit from the Great North and tomorrow is the only day we will really see him.

~ Jen
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2007 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Hey, is it too late to start over? 1 1/2 away....
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post
Thank you Clint, for hosting the first Fiero outing of the season. I'm sure it would be said by all who attended that it was an enjoyable day...Good food, Fiero Fanatics, and lots of SUNSHINE!!!

We had an impromptu tech session (How many mechanics does it take to change a trunk spring? )

Some "chat"...

...one of the few Fiero owner's who braved your driveway...

And "Tiny"...

with a load of ever-increasing rare parts that fuel our obscession with the little mid-engine sportscar.

We missed you Vin and F-I-E-R-O (Andrew), but hope that your conspicious absence was due to your having taken advantage of the break in the weather to prepare for next weekend at the Glen.

~Ellen

agrabo85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2007 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
It was alot of fun i came home with almost everything i needed! Clint once again was a GREAT host and we all had alot of fun. i cant wait for next year.

Andrew
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
wish I went becuase it looks like who ever has the red dodge truck in the picture got a lot of the stuff I needed LOL . Looked like fun
agrabo85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
well all the stuff in the truck is what i got except the frount bumper
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Linda, Emily and I showed up a little too late. First, the trip there was worth the drive alone! Didn't smell much like the city though... here a farm, there a farm, everywhere a farm farm...

When we reached "Fiero Drive" we pulled up to a "warehouse" but no one was there. While trying to turn around, Linda backed the car into a puddle/ditch and got the car stuck. That was fun. Finally got the car out and asked a neighbor if they knew Clint. She told me where to go and off we went. Caught Clint as he was taking his daughters friend home and he offered to let me look through his inventory. The warehouse was smaller than I had imagined but I was impressed with the amount of parts he had in there. While I picked out some little things, the kids kept my wife and daughter entertained. Having lived out in the country (though much closer to civilization than Clint) I was reminded just how different country folk are from city kids. My wife was especially taken by their reenactment of The Princess Bride, which is still one of her most favorite movies. I miss hanging out with "regular folk" and I know that Emily had a great time with them. What a great bunch of kids.

I'm so disappointed that we didn't get out there sooner, but I must say that it was still well worth the drive.
Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
I'm so disappointed that we didn't get out there sooner, but I must say that it was still well worth the drive.

We really missed seeing you and the family yesterday. Every time I heard a vehicle coming down the road, I looked to see if it was you, nope, just another tractor.

Still planning to be at the Glen next week?

Boominator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorDirect Link to This Post
What a GREAT day!!! Thanks Clint & kids for a fun day on Fiero Drive. I'm glad Ellen was able to get some pictures that didn't include rain or snow! It was good to see everyone after a long NY winter. Thanks ACD1 & ACD2 for getting me to Clint's - I'd still be driving around in PA looking for Fiero Drive. Dang, that 3800 SC sounded good, Clint! Hope to see a good crowd at The Glen next week. Let's hope the weather is half as nice as Saturday was!!! We missed you, Vin, hope you got your front wheel bearings fixed.
Boomer
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gordo:
We really missed seeing you and the family yesterday. Every time I heard a vehicle coming down the road, I looked to see if it was you, nope, just another tractor.
Still planning to be at the Glen next week?

Yep.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock