Started on: 01-14-2007 02:53 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: TorqueWench on 01-30-2007 12:21 AM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Finally got around to installing my MrMikes seats !!

Before

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Hey !! That will help pay for the seats !!

All finished. Boy they feel great !!
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Dave!!! It does definitely add a different feel to the car. I just wish I could drive mine now that they're done (getting 3 to 5 inches of evil white stuff today). Now you just need a set for CoolBLue

Dan
87_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Great job Dave. The seats look great. Congratulations.

------------------

Visit my website!
David
2 Corinthians 5: 17
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 5 Speed
2005 Pontiac Grand Am SE, 3400 V6

Saber49

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Direct Link to This Post
wow... they look great... even the cloth ones looked great! nice work!

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Those look great!

Did you save the cloth seat skins? I wouldn't mind putting those on a project car of mine.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Great Job ..the look Awsome ..nice gift
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
WTG Dave, I know you been wanting some of these. Looks nice.
Talk to you later
Gary
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
Most important part is that you did the bolster repair.

THey do look nice. Sometime I'll post a pic of mine.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

Looking good Dave!!! It does definitely add a different feel to the car. I just wish I could drive mine now that they're done (getting 3 to 5 inches of evil white stuff today). Now you just need a set for CoolBLue

Dan

Thanks, your right, the seats feel great.

Originally posted by 87_FieroGT:

Great job Dave. The seats look great. Congratulations.

Originally posted by Saber49:

Thanks

Originally posted by Saber49:

Thanks
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotDirect Link to This Post
That looks terrific. Nice job and congratulations!! I am just curious, how long did it all take to do?
I may be buying another Formula that needs this desperately. Thanks for posting the pics, looks great!!!
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Those look great!

Did you save the cloth seat skins? I wouldn't mind putting those on a project car of mine.

Yes I did save the old skins. With the MrMike seats, it has you removing two sections of padding from the old seat skins.

If the old skins are reused, you would need to get a 1/2 ' thick piece of foam to replace it. It would be very easy to do.
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Thye look great. I'll be getting a set of his vet style in red and black soon.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brian Lamberts:

Most important part is that you did the bolster repair.

THey do look nice. Sometime I'll post a pic of mine.

I was wondering if anyone would notice that. I did the seat & back bolster fix. The seats feel brand new. Very firm & holds you right in the middle. I did not realize how bad the seat had gotten.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

CoolBlue87GT

8404 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by railshot:

That looks terrific. Nice job and congratulations!! I am just curious, how long did it all take to do?
I may be buying another Formula that needs this desperately. Thanks for posting the pics, looks great!!!

After talking to a few PPF members & watching MrMikes DVD instructions, I did the passenger seat first, took me about two hours.
I went slow, as I didn't know what I was doing.

The drivers seat took about an hour. After installing both, I can say the kit is very easy to install. Before I started, I was sacred I would screw it up.

I'm glad they turned out so good. Thank MrMike for making such a great product.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
They look great! Nice work!

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Yes I did save the old skins. With the MrMike seats, it has you removing two sections of padding from the old seat skins.

PM sent.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

PM sent.

PM read & PM sent back.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Finally got around to installing my MrMikes seats !!

Before

Those of you looking at Dave, Coolblue87GT's "before" seats were probably thinking they looked pretty good. Especially me since the Dog got in my car and Ate my Seats, they looked real good.

In one of those random acts of kindness, Dave boxed up his old seat skins and sent them to me along with extra cotton, hog ring pliers and the installation DVD. He refused to accept any money from me even to cover the shipping charge. That was an Awesome thing man! I owe you one.

If everyone just did one act of random kindness this world would be a much better place.
DRA

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

In one of those random acts of kindness, Dave boxed up his old seat skins and sent them to me along with extra cotton, hog ring pliers and the installation DVD. He refused to accept any money from me even to cover the shipping charge. That was an Awesome thing man! I owe you one.

If everyone just did one act of random kindness this world would be a much better place.

Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTDirect Link to This Post
David the seats look great. So which car will you be taking to Daytona? You got to like them 88s.

Proud88GT
PFF
System Bot
Dan_Seattle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan_SeattleSend a Private Message to Dan_SeattleDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Those turned out great! I have some wear on my drivers bulster and have been eyeing the Mike seat skins. I may just have to pick some up now. I would love to stick cloth though.
TorqueWench

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
very pretty. good job.
i want the same style covers from mr.mike's, just in black and grey. glad to hear such affirmation of the quality and ease of installation. next year for me...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock