Started on: 12-01-2006 10:01 PM
Replies: 180
Last post by: buddycraigg on 04-18-2007 12:27 AM
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2007 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
That box is too cool. Is that big enough to be made into a humidor? I want one. I'll pay. Whoever your secret santa was, shoot me a PM.

My gift is really really cool too. And no you can't have it. And no I don't know who sent it.

John Stricker

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

I got mine earlier today! sweetness... (for the record before somebody asks, the mug and mousepad were already mine)

IP: Logged
fierogirls-mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Edited because I'm an ass.

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 01-21-2007).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

That box is too cool. Is that big enough to be made into a humidor? I want one. I'll pay. Whoever your secret santa was, shoot me a PM.

My gift is really really cool too. And no you can't have it. And no I don't know who sent it.

John Stricker

Looks like a tile box with one of his new badges.
http://www.cafepress.com/fierolives.97474751
Made of solid lacquered Alderwood
Measures 5 1/4" sq. x 2 1/8" with a 4 1/4" tile and hinged lid
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about that guys.
Just frustrated I guess.

I'm just trying to get this overwith.
I've got a husband getting on my back about this (he was pissed that I did it in the first place)
I've gotten unanswered pm's from people.

I sent out a couple of gifts myself last year (that person did send something it was just a little late) , I got a $10,000 pay cut and I can't do it myself, but if you tell me you can't, I'll scrape some money together because that's who I am.

Bad day I guess.

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Dar, how many gifts are still unaccounted for? I am willing to send another one out if needed...

FormulaGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTDirect Link to This Post
Dar, Why don't you post the usernames of all the Deadbeat Santa's for all of us to see? The Secret Santa then turns into the Popular Scrooge.
If you agree to do something like this you must follow through or somebody else gets screwed. It's just that simple.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Dar, how many gifts are still unaccounted for? I am willing to send another one out if needed...

^same here
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, I'm still trying to get ahold of 2 people.
One I know didn't send anything out, the other I don't know.

I'll let you know if I need some help with this.

I guess the stress level is getting to me. Sometimes I wish I drank!
I'm better now.

Thanks for the offers, you guys are great.

FormulaGT, I'm not posting any names, cuz something might have happened that they couldn't commit.
I still have faith. I just happen to have bad days and I guess it hit me wrong this morning.
I'm a bit embarrassed now.

Sorry about venting.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
No apology needed. You did a great service. Two years. These two took advantage and haven't held up their end of the bargin. Wonder what gifts they got. If things happened and they wern't able to send gifts, let Dar know. As time goes on, resentment will grow, lynching mobs will form and noone will want to do this next year.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sorry this happened, Dar, but it's not worth getting too upset over it. It's just a secret santa thing. We appreciate you doing this for us, (we had fun!!!)

We are all adults here... Hopefully, the two that had issues will get things straightened out and send their stuff out.

-FR
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
wow, are people really getting that heated?! i was happy just to give a personalized secret santa gift to another member.. itll be nice to have one returned, but not required. i definately enjoy just giving and some people got to just be happy with that!

Dar, dont let it get to you! (and i hear you on the drinking thing ) You did this, well, because you're you! and an awesome you at that! dont fret me lady! plz?

(PS jstricker.. i know two Funks who are a bit artsy )
..off to take care of a whistling nose..

------------------

See my lame film creations..
See F-I-E-R-O's Fiero store!

PFF
System Bot
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
All in all, I think it was great idea, I certainly enjoyed it. Don't worry too much, its not as if its your fault if someone was unable to follow through.

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links
Articles
Images
Diagnostics

[This message has been edited by Xanth (edited 01-21-2007).]

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Jerry, yours is being sent out again today.
Cliff, yours is going out today.

I knew these two would send it, they've been in touch with me.

You all must think I'm something, it just wasn't this thing that got to me, it's just the icing on the cake.
I know it's silly to be upset, but just like the raffle, I put my name on this and I don't want to dissapoint anyone.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, I'm really embarrassed now.

Please post when you get your stuff!

Thanks.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Cliff, yours is going out today.

Cool!
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
Ok, if you get a FS Gift Certificate, and you don't want to know who your SSanta is, don't ask Rosanne. She folded faster than a $2 jack stand, thank you RH, I shared the brownies with my Mom (well the half that didn't get the secret ingredients).
Three cheers for Dar, she deserves every + we can think of, she's already gotten one from me for something else.
------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke, unlike owner

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 01-25-2007).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I received mine! Wooooot! I'll tell all about it later tonight but I'm on my way out the door now!
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Bobadoo, did you get anything yet?

Angie, look for something soon, a new Santa sent you something.
Acesurfer, same for you, your second Santa sent you something too!

Once you three get your stuff everyone should have gotten something. If you didn't please let me know!!

FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
I got mine today. Ellie got 2 adorable outfits and I got some candles and hot chocolate kit thingy. Thank you Secret Santa Better late then never (as it said on the box) I'll post a pic later I had my wisdom teeth cut out today and I dont feel like doing it right now. I just wanted to let my Ss know I got it.
Angie
Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
don't know how to get a picture up but i got my present today and its awesome... it's a beautiful coffee mug w/ the fiero logo on it... thank you santa
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroAngel:

Ellie got 2 adorable outfits

Inquiring minds want to know if they fit. Okay, I want to know!
Shopping for her got me in practice for when my granddaughter gets here!

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:
got mine today, a PFF calender.
send from the printer so no clues to who it is

Ok,
Now I am really confused.

I received a box today from “a really late secret santa”

BTW it was 2 used Gen1 headlight motors
I haven’t tore in to them to see if the gears are good yet, but I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 04-18-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay