Netherlands Fiero Meeting by ducattiman
Started on: 06-22-2006 04:28 PM
Replies: 188
Last post by: Sharkman on 02-17-2007 07:45 PM
Kristian V

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post
I had a meeting with a deer on the way home from the Fiero-meeting in Jönköping 15/7.
Im not saying that i won't be there, i will if i can get the car fixed up. (Thank you for the hotel info.)
But i won't show up in a car looking like this!

It will need a new nose, new hood, new headlight with the mecanism. (Motor seems to work.)
Possibly a new fender.

------------------

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hmm...look's like you have bad example for purchasing a new set of NSX headlamps. Sorry to hear about the accident.
Kristian V

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hmm...look's like you have bad example for purchasing a new set of NSX headlamps. Sorry to hear about the accident.

Now would be a good time to install the Hella 90mm lights like Yellowfiero have.

------------------

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to see that Kristian, I dont have any spares which could help to fix it except a headlight door maybe...is your GT nose cracked?

Originally posted by ducattiman:
Eh Rod welcome back from the dead..how was italy..?
funny thing was we had a little italy here in apeldoorn when 2 lamborghini's drove by my house and they were being chased by a ferrari F430..holy crap what a site that was..

I dunno about italy....Vienna is in Austria and Venice is below sealevel.. Anyway I got pretty tired of this place in the end lol

last act before crashing back to normal ; Got a lot of parts from Albert, engine cradle was the priority because I need it for the engineswap but the extra suspensionparts are welcome for a fresh rebuild....

btw Duc: whats the deal about the 4 cows in my backyard?
Do I need to feed them or do we need to eat them? lol
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
LOL,,we get to eat them

oh sorry i thought u went to italy,,,its all the same anywho

Eh Kristian sorry i dont have any hoods or front bumper.or fenders any more,,i gave them to FieroFetish...

But i do have a full headlamp with motor and brackets if u want them?
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

holy crap what a sight that was..

I bet that sight didn't last long!!!

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Fie Ro:
whats the deal about the 4 cows in my backyard?
Do I need to feed them or do we need to eat them? lol

They are for the BBQ on the 26th!!!!!!!

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
A big package from the Fierostore arrived this morning !

Thats a real nice collection of give-away goodies, thanks Fierostore !
(Now is the time to cancel the meeting lol)

I now have to fight customs for the stupid amount of taxes they charged grrrr
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
You had them send it to the wrong address. It should have been delivered to me!!!!
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
LOL,,,,ROD remember i get FIRST PICK"S because it was my idea..lol..i am so evil...

Eh but i dont see any BANNER to sponcer their company..no flag,nothing..i know we will say their name by mouth but what about a flag for the other people when they take pics ,,hehe maybe for the newspaper if we cause to much interest
Kristian V

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to see that Kristian, I dont have any spares which could help to fix it except a headlight door maybe...is your GT nose cracked?

Yes the GT-nose cracked by the impact. (Also it's permanently deformed.)
I was in contact with a guy from the insurance company today, He asked me if i wana leave my car to some shop, to be repaired. Or if i preffered to repair it my self. I laughed at him, he said he had to ask.
A inspector will have a look at the car, and then they will make me an offer for cash to repair it my self.
The meeting is in less than six weeks, i don't know how long it takes to sort it out with the insurance company, then there is the repair and painting of the car, so if i'm gona make it to the meeting, i better start fixing it fast as soon as the inspector had his look, later this week. (Company will send a inspector to my house to check the car.)
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Wishing you luck Kristian.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

[B]Originally posted by Kristian V
Yes the GT-nose cracked by the impact. (Also it's permanently deformed.)
I was in contact with a guy from the insurance company today, He asked me if i wana leave my car to some shop, to be repaired. Or if i preffered to repair it my self. I laughed at him, he said he had to ask. A inspector will have a look at the car, and then they will make me an offer for cash to repair it my self. The meeting is in less than six weeks, i don't know how long it takes to sort it out with the insurance company, then there is the repair and painting of the car, so if i'm gona make it to the meeting, i better start fixing it fast as soon as the inspector had his look, later this week. (Company will send a inspector to my house to check the car.)

Ok I get the picture. Just for reverence, one of my accidents (I have a history but most were not my fault!) caused simmilar damage, some guy didnt gave me right of way at a crossing, I hit him at the side while braking on wet surface at about 50km/h, cracked the GT nose, fronthood and shattered sidemarkers and it needed some minor straightening of the front frame (look if you have damage there) Inspect everything yourself first and report it to the inspector...or you will find damage afterwards and it wont be covered. I think I got about 2000 euros to get this one fixed. They usually make a deal with the shop that will repair the damage, around here they really want to inspect the car at a shop. If you have a trustfull place to go to talk about the situation and about the work you can do yourself

hope you can find the parts in Sweden, I know of a GT nose for sale in the netherlands and maybe some german owners have the other spares but shipping will still be costly..let us know if we can help out.

[B]Originally posted by ducattiman
LOL,,,,ROD remember i get FIRST PICK"S because it was my idea..lol..i am so evil...
Eh but i dont see any BANNER to sponcer their company..no flag,nothing..i know we will say their name by mouth but what about a flag for the other people when they take pics ,,hehe maybe for the newspaper if we cause to much interest

yeah but the sponsoring wasnt your idea..lol...got everything documented and stored in my lawyers safe now lol
But yes, no banner or flag, not sure how its been done before...
Kristian V

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post

hope you can find the parts in Sweden, I know of a GT nose for sale in the netherlands and maybe some german owners have the other spares but shipping will still be costly..let us know if we can help out.

Thanks for the support. Insurance inspector will come to my home tomorow. So far i located hood and "eyelid" for the ligt. But most of all i found out prices for the parts, when the company makes me an offer, i will be preppaired. Didn't find prices for the paint job yet though.
And now lets get back to toppic. I feel like iwe been hijacking this thread. Sorry about that.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kristian V:
And now lets get back to toppic. I feel like iwe been hijacking this thread. Sorry about that.

No problem, I just hope you can make it

joeformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joeformula88Click Here to visit joeformula88's HomePageSend a Private Message to joeformula88Direct Link to This Post
Fie Ro,
This is my list of dutch members on the forum as far as I know,
maybe Cliff can query on it for better results!

Nextgen uit Dordrecht
Fie Ro = Roderick Baas uit Bussum
Xor = Mark uit Almere
Morninglight= Maarten
fiero-iwan = Iwan uit Eindhoven
my-fiero = stan van dongen, omg. Eindhoven, www.my-fiero.com
willempie=student uit Geldrop, willemvespa1@yahoo.com
ducattiman=cgort@chello.nl
ASK4MORE= ask4more1984@hotmail.com
FieroFanaticFromHolland =m.hazelzet@zonnet.nl uit Hedel, Gelderland

Good luck organizing the event! Let me know if I can be of help!
my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2006 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
HMMMMMMM HAMBURGERS
my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post

A big package from the Fierostore arrived this morning !

Thats a real nice collection of give-away goodies, thanks Fierostore !
(Now is the time to cancel the meeting lol)

I now have to fight customs for the stupid amount of taxes they charged grrrr

some news?
have you won
my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post
two weeks to go.....

any news?
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
well i just picked up a 10kg bottle of propane and supercharger the BBQ to work at 15psi
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Just took 2 days off work before the meeting so I can finish some stuff up. Otherwise there's no competition with Fie Ro's amazing car!

Working and living in 2 different places and being married really takes time away from my Fiero - bummer!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
15 psi Super Charged BBQ grill!! Now that is my kind of BBQ!!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 08-15-2006).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Duc, your scrapped V12 would be nice to store the burgers
[/
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
--Houston here---------i-n-c-o-m-i-n-g--m-e-s-s-a-g-e---------------
counting down:
- several days to go
- all systems go
- weather check. check weather... take precautions... check weather ! check weather ... do secret sundance. check.
- status on foreign visitors ? ... push reply
- food ? check.
- drinks ? check.
- goodies ? check.
- meeting ? check it out coming saturday august 26 in Veenendaal !

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
American living in Germany considered foreign?
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:
American living in Germany considered foreign?

yeah I guess so..

Hope you get the Steel Lady ready enough to join !
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
COUNT DOWN T-MINUS 4DAYS
joeformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joeformula88Click Here to visit joeformula88's HomePageSend a Private Message to joeformula88Direct Link to This Post
I'll be there, but is at least every Dutch member on PFF aware of this meeting?
I called Mark from Hedel, he didn't know.. but he will be there.
Will Cliff be there????????????
Two days to go...
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Yeah we posted also on 2 dutch forums.... I dont know what to expect, the dutch Fieroscene isnt that active nowadays but we will see
I will drop Cliff a pm, I was thinking about it too... Cliff dont be shy and just drop in
my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post
- feul ? check.
- oil ? check.
- Photo Camera ? check.
- Accu ? check.

I'm already waiting in my Fiero

------------------
Fiero GT 1988 2.8V6
Fiero GT 1987 3.4V6 T-top in progress
Buick roadmaster 1956 5.3V8

my_fiero@hotmail.com
www.my-fiero.com

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Cliff told me that he won't be able to make it due to a prior engagement that he can't cancel.
I too have had something come up that may keep me from being able to come. I'll know for sure by tomorrow.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Yep. I sure wish I could come...
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
ALERT ALL GERMANS PLS READ ALERT

I just got a email from a german man that needs some help to get to r meeting

Hi ducattiman,
ich würde gerne zu dem Fierotreffen kommen.
Kannst du mir Information senden ?
Oder mir eine Telefonnummer senden,
ich rufe dann zurück.

Gruß aus Trier

Markus Marschall

IF ANY ONE IS IN THIS AREA PLS CALL AND HELP HIM TO GET HERE

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: "I removed the address and telephone number. Please PM ducattiman for the info"]
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I have been working on the car today - will have some new (small) stuff done by Saturday.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I e-mailed Markus and asked him to call me back. I also send an e-mail to the German Fiero mailing list about the meeting...

ALERT ALL GERMANS PLS READ ALERT

I just got a email from a german man that needs some help to get to r meeting

Hi ducattiman,
ich würde gerne zu dem Fierotreffen kommen.
Kannst du mir Information senden ?
Oder mir eine Telefonnummer senden,
ich rufe dann zurück.

Gruß aus Trier

Markus Marschall

IF ANY ONE IS IN THIS AREA PLS CALL AND HELP HIM TO GET HERE

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: "I removed the address and telephone number. Please PM ducattiman for the info"]

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
TRUELY GR8 thanks a ton Yellow and see u soon
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I am on my way. It would be great if there would be someone around this evening. Should be there sometime around 18:00 hrs.
Bringing a few things with me.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2006 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
You will NEVER know how sad and miserable I am, not to be there!! I will be in spirit, though.I hope you all have a wonderful time, and enjoy meeting each other, some for the first time, I guess.NEXT TIME MAKE IT IN OCTOBER!!! PLEASE!!
Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.
Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:
I am on my way. It would be great if there would be someone around this evening. Should be there sometime around 18:00 hrs.
Bringing a few things with me.

Sorry Timo but I cant join you this evening...still busy to collect some of the little stuff we may need tomorrow and cleaning up the fiero at least a bit...and put some parts back in place lol

Its a small trip to Utrecht from there, its nice weather now and the centre is nice....you may want to check it...
see you tomorrow ! I hope to be there well before 12:00
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock