Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Vent here about cop antics and episodes (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Vent here about cop antics and episodes by stalen88GT
Started on: 09-15-2006 01:14 AM
Replies: 43
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-17-2006 05:21 AM
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:
Believe what you will man, thats up to you.

I'm going to continue to support the extermination of nazis. screw the nazis and thier lawyers if they dont like it.

Timothy McVeys only crime was only using one truck.

WTF?
You have serious issues.
IP: Logged
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

Almost every expierience I have with a cop is a bad one... I'm not too sure why either... I'm yada yada. But when I got my ticket (doin 82 in a 65) yada yada yada

No offence but that right there should give you a big hint. If you are breaking the law, they're gonna pull you over.
As to how he treated you, typically cops have to deal with problem individualls and those who are like under8ted on a daily basis, so most cops will start off tough, then go easy on you, and not the other way around (for reasons which should be obvious). If he runs your record for speeding and sees you have been pulled over many times before, he's not gonna go easy on you. I'm sure he's also tough since most people with abnormal hair colors are gonna be a problem for a cop (%, please take no offence)
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
I find it somewhat amusing how I when I disagreed with Cliff, I get tons of people calling for me to be banned and negs left and right. Then this other guy talks about killing cops and he only gets a couple negative comments. Not taking sides either way, just saying.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Wow.

Moved here for obvious reasons.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock