Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  My 3800SC II Official Build Thread (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
My 3800SC II Official Build Thread by JimmyS
Started on: 09-10-2006 12:50 PM
Replies: 219
Last post by: JimmyS on 11-14-2006 09:52 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

Nice to see some progress, I noticed it had front tires, does this mean the front end work is complete?
If I were wealthy enough not to have to work I would love to help out, but since I like to eat I must work.
Any photo's from Saturday evening?
Good Luck
Gary

Yes the front end work is complete. I will feed ya Gary. Lets go! No photo's from Saturday night but I will take plenty tomorrow don't you worry. I will probably post them Wednesday cause by the time I get home tomorrow night I am gonna be exhausted. 2 hours work in the morning, 3 hour drive up there, 5 hours work up there and then a 3 hour drive back makes for a long day and I have to be at work wednesday morning at 6:30am.
IP: Logged
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Got a bunch of parts laying around that I intended on putting on the car when I got it back but since I am going up there and the rear is dissassembled I might as well install these...

new spalsh guards from Rodney Dickman. Thanks Rodney for offering a great product with lightning fast shipping.

And might as well take this with me for installation too...

Electronic Cruise controll purchased from Ryan at Sinister Performace. Thanks for all you help Ryan.

Might as well change this out while I am up there...

NOS Leather shifter handle purchased on eBay.

I will save this till I get the car back here and get it cleaned up...

Spare Tire cover also from Rodney Dickman. Thanks again Rodney. Your are GREAT!

I have to save this till I get the car back home cause I need to convert the green insert that is in the existing lense into the new lense...

NOS RH Tail light lense purchased on eBay. The LH one is allready new.

These will wait till I get the car in for paint...

Dietmar side scoops purchased from Fiero1fan. Great Guy!

I also have a auto dimming mirror with compass, temp and UV but I really don't care to promote the guy so I won't post a pic or his name.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 10-16-2006).]

Fieroeddie

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Thats ok, I'll do it for you the jim.
This is the mirror that is going in jimmy's car.

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fieroeddie:

Thats ok, I'll do it for you the jim.
This is the mirror that is going in jimmy's car.

[QUOTE]

WOW thats mighty nice of ya there ED. Less than 3 hours to chime in with your 0.02
Too bad you were'nt that quick and concerned when it came to shipping it out to me.
Here is an idea...why don't you go to work with JR? You both have about the same service.

Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Jim I have a better idea, check to make sure the address is correct on your paypal so it doesn't end up where you don't want it. Like a neighbor's house (Jim lives in an apartment). I just loved the way you accused me of purposely sending it to your next door neighbor and not telling you about it and then filing a claim when it was already over there.

Admit it Jim, it's ok you were wrong. An apology would have been nice but it appears you never gave one out before and aren't ready yet. I see that you started a thread about the postal services being against you. It appears that you are confused about whos at fault. So GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU DOG ME!!
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroeddie:

Jim I have a better idea, check to make sure the address is correct on your paypal so it doesn't end up where you don't want it. Like a neighbor's house (Jim lives in an apartment). I just loved the way you accused me of purposely sending it to your next door neighbor and not telling you about it and then filing a claim when it was already over there.

Admit it Jim, it's ok you were wrong. An apology would have been nice but it appears you never gave one out before and aren't ready yet. I see that you started a thread about the postal services being against you. It appears that you are confused about whos at fault. So GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU DOG ME!!

My facts "ARE" straight! Lets just revisit the situation shall we?
FACT 1: Paypal payment sent for mirror on 7/4/06
FACT 2: PM from "YOU" saying it was shipped on 7/5/06
FACT 3: Paypal address is right! It's even a verified address. See pic below...

FACT 4: Notice ship date on pic below... and also notice the 2 different addresses and names on the labels. I'm quite sure that "I" didn't give that address to Fed-Ex. "You shipped it so that means "You" supplied them with that address.

Hmmm ship date shows 15 days from the date "you" told me you shipped it.

FACT 5: I tried numerous times to contact you before I filed the claim to Paypal. Claim filed on 7/15/06, 5 days "before" "you" even shipped the mirror so how could I file a claim with Paypal when it was already here and you hadn't even shipped it yet? Hmmm Puzzling isn't it!
FACT 6: "YOU" never replied until the paypal claim was filed.

So now that I have shown the "facts".
Woof Woof Woof Barkin like a dog, Barkin like a dog

You Ed are a LIAR! If I had not filed that claim with paypal I might have never seen that mirror.

Edit to add... Now crawl back into your dog house before I make you look like a bigger A$$ than you already are.
Just remember..."You" came into my thread. I was content on not mentioning any names but since you felt the urge to hi-jack my thread then you deserve to get whooped with the news paper like a "DOG".

Another edit to add... As for an appology. Feel free to appologize anytime!

Saber49

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

My facts "ARE" straight! Lets just revisit the situation shall we?
FACT 1: Paypal payment sent for mirror on 7/4/06
FACT 2: PM from "YOU" saying it was shipped on 7/5/06
FACT 3: Paypal address is right! It's even a verified address. See pic below...

FACT 4: Notice ship date on pic below... and also notice the 2 different addresses and names on the labels. I'm quite sure that "I" didn't give that address to Fed-Ex. "You shipped it so that means "You" supplied them with that address.

Hmmm ship date shows 15 days from the date "you" told me you shipped it.

FACT 5: I tried numerous times to contact you before I filed the claim to Paypal. Claim filed on 7/15/06, 5 days "before" "you" even shipped the mirror so how could I file a claim with Paypal when it was already here and you hadn't even shipped it yet? Hmmm Puzzling isn't it!
FACT 6: "YOU" never replied until the paypal claim was filed.

So now that I have shown the "facts".
Woof Woof Woof Barkin like a dog, Barkin like a dog

You Ed are a LIAR! If I had not filed that claim with paypal I might have never seen that mirror.

Edit to add... Now crawl back into your dog house before I make you look like a bigger A$$ than you already are.
Just remember..."You" came into my thread. I was content on not mentioning any names but since you felt the urge to hi-jack my thread then you deserve to get whooped with the news paper like a "DOG".

Another edit to add... As for an appology. Feel free to appologize anytime!

Pwned! lol......
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
LIAR LIAR LIAR. First off I never contacted you on the 5th. Like I told you I was on vacation till the end of the week. Yeah, thats called fourth of July holiday. I was not back until the 12th the following week. The mirror was shipped on the night of the nineteenth. Then your DUMBASS decides to put in a dispute. After the tracking was given and it shows the mirror was dropped off you upgrade the dispute to a claim. Also the dispute was never closed by you, you never told Paypal you received the item.

That is proof you would have stole it because YOU are the THIEF. I do know you would have stole it because numerous times I asked you to close the dispute when you received it.

And also dumbass, notice that label is a Fedex made label from an employee from Fedex, not from me. As you can clearly see (thank you for pointing it out in your ultimate dumbassness) my labels have your address on them. Then you give me never ending grief because your dumbass thinks it was my shipping label that sent it to your neighbors. I still think it's funny that you say I did it. (Notice I even put your neighbor's name on it because I know who lives next to you)

I love this picture as it really shows that you ARE a dumbass!!
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more pictures of the mirror installed.

This is another mirror that I sell.

Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post

Fieroeddie

579 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Wow, that is some major red. I could get a burned off that.

I also wanted to point out that the argument was never over when it arrived there (seven days after I was able to send it) but the fact that "dumbass" was such an @$$hole about Fedex screwing up he left threatening voicemails implying that I "owe" him something because of it.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Oh little Eddie. Unfortunately I am on the way out the door right now to take care of my car situation and don't have the time to respond to you. Be advised though that I "will" respond with hard proof from paypal to support my claim. Now get back outside, you smell like wet dog!
PFF
System Bot
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Ok little Jimmy, you really are a dumbass! I'm not contesting the fact that you sent payment on the 4th. Or that you opened a claim on that date said (fifteenth). Just wanted to point out how much of an @sshole you are. Wait, you already did it for yourself. I really do feel bad for JR, as a matter of fact, I feel bad for the entire state of Florida for having to deal with you.

Here I'll make the timeline for you.
July 4th- payment made
July 12th- day I get back from vacation
July 15th- Jimmy opens dispute (I did not check my paypal account e-mail until Jimmy sends nasty e-mail)
July 18th- Jimmy sends nasty e-mail
July 19th- package gets sent out (near midnight hence the 20th date)
July 21-22nd- Package arrives at his neighbor's house
July 23- Jimmy leaves threatening messages on my phone
July 25- Jimmy realizes it's at his neighbor's house does not close dispute
July 25- Jimmy blames me for mismatching the address and labeling the package with his neighbor's name instead of his. Sends me a final e-mail stating this. Never apologized for being the @sshole he was and realizing that it was a Fedex botched label.
Remember, Jimmy is never wrong.

[This message has been edited by Fieroeddie (edited 10-17-2006).]

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Is it installed? Lets see some pic's

Gary
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
OK first things first. To get back on topic. I will deal with the other problem in a bit.

Well I got to JR's about 12:45pm. When I got there JR was working on the wire harness. I thought it was already done but I must have been wrong. "See Eddie I CAN admit when I'm wrong". The engine compartment was done. It had been sandblasted and re-painted. The new fuel pump was installed into the gas tank but the tank had not yet been re-installed.

While JR worked on the wire harness I took the old wheel knuckles off the old suspension. 1 of them was a major pain to get the tie rod off and I ended up just cutting the bolt off. No need to worry about it cause I have new ones from the Fiero Store to replace the old ones. After closer inspection JR noticed something wrong with the new Tie Rods. They were quite a bit shorter than the old ones. I called the Fiero Store and it turns out they shipped the wrong ones. They are shipping replacements to JR and he should have them on Friday. Just a small set back but there is no way the car will be ready for The Run to the Keys. OK back on track. I got into the engine compartment and proceeded to strip off all the old wire covering and replace it with new.

I know you want to see pics and I did take some pics but when I was ready to leave at 6:30pm I decided to leave my camera with JR to take pics with it instead of his. Mine takes great pics and his are only soso and I want great pics so I left my camera with him. JR is going to take a bunch of pics using my cam and take a couple pics with his cam to email to me.

I talked with JR today and he said he has some pics to send me tonight so once I get them I will post them. If JR kept on track with what he told me then the wire harness should be complete and the motor should have been mounted into the car today. He is going to try and have the car done and ready for delivery by Sunday.

While I was up there I came to realize that JR is very meticulous with his work and he is also very knowledgeable when it comes to the swaps he does. This makes me very happy. I knew in my heart that I did not make a bad choice with someone who was using me a guinee pig for this swap. Now that work has finally begun I expect to see the car home with me very soon.

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Now on to Eddie. It seems by your posts that you have your panties in a bunch. Maybe I sould call you Edwina. Yeah thats a good name for you. From now on Eddie is known as Edwina.

Lets start at the beginning.
Quoted from a previous post of Edwina's...
"Jim I have a better idea, check to make sure the address is correct on your paypal so it doesn't end up where you don't want it".
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Copy and Pasted straight from the Paypal web site...
Name:
Edmund Grzeszkiewicz
Email:
gtaed@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$109.95 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Jul. 4, 2006
Time:
13:02:25 PDT
Completed

Subject:
JimmyS Fiero Mirror
Note:
Here is the payment for the Fiero Self Dimming Mirror w/ temp gauge, uv gauge, & compas. Please ship as soon as possible.
Thanks
James Schulz
Shipping Address:
James Schulz
2135 Scrub Oak Cir. #303
Naples, FL 34112
United States
Confirmed

Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$109.95 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2028

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GTAED".

OK I checked and it appears to me it's a confirmed address!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another quote from Edwina...
"LIAR LIAR LIAR. First off I never contacted you on the 5th. Like I told you I was on vacation till the end of the week.

Copy and pasted from Edwina's thread that he sells the mirrors on...Thread and proof can be found here... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/029095-4.html

07-03-2006 05:40 PM
I would like 1. Please PM me with the payment info. I will pay by paypal and also are they ready to ship?

07-03-2006 09:11 PM
Monkeyman, yes I have an array of styles. Any particular one you'd like? I can send you an e-mail of the ones I carry.

JimmyS, you have a PM.

07-04-2006 04:35 PM
Payment sent VIA Paypal.
Now you say that you did not PM me on the 5th and you also say that you told me you were on vacation. Now unfortunately I do not have that PM but.... If you did not PM me like you say then what possible reason would I have for the following posts?

Copy and pasted from same thread...

07-12-2006 04:20 PM
It has been over a week. Has my mirror been shipped yet?

*Notice the date on that post. It is the day that you claim to have returned from vacation.

07-14-2006 03:14 PM
Umm Hello? Been 10 days and still no mirror. No reply to this thread or email.

07-17-2006 04:26 PM
13 days no mirror! no reply to posts here, no reply to emails and no reply to paypal notification of item not received. Anyone know how to contact this person?

07-17-2006 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

JimmyS, normally he is very reliable. I have had a couple of dealings with him and was always very satisfied.
I don't have a phone number but here is his email ( fieroeddie@sbcglobal.net ). Maybe he is on vacation. That is the only thing I can think of.

Thanks Fiero1Fan. I have sent him email to that address and also the address he pm'ed me to make payment to. gtaed@yahoo.com he pm'ed me saying it was shipped the day after I paid

07-18-2006 04:08 PM
Ok 18 days now! fieroeddie..I would suggest responding in some way or another by this fri. paypal has been notified and if this mirror is not in my hands by fri the 21st i will close the caim and seek a refund!

*Now you (Edwina) make this claim in a previous post...

"The mirror was shipped on the night of the nineteenth. Then your DUMBASS decides to put in a dispute. After the tracking was given and it shows the mirror was dropped off you upgrade the dispute to a claim".

*You claimed in that statement that I opened the dispute after you shipped it when in fact the dispute was opened the 15th. 5 days before you shipped it!

Copy and pasted from Paypal web site...

From Seller: Edmund Grzeszkiewicz on 7/20/2006 03:19 PDT
Shipped

From Buyer: James Schulz on 7/18/2006 13:10 PDT
You have till fri. the 21st to get this mirror in my hands or this claim will be closed and i will seek my money back! It has been 18 days since I paid you!

From Buyer: James Schulz on 7/15/2006 13:50 PDT
It has been 11 days and I still have not received the mirror. It should not take that long coming from IL. to FL. I have left you several messages asking about where the mirror is and you have not responded. Please do so immediately so this matter may be resolved. Either the mirror in my possesion ASAP or a refund of my money. Thank you James Schulz

*You (Edwina) also claim that I upgrade the dispute to a claim...

Copy and Pasted from the Paypal web site...

Non-receipt - Case ID: PP-183-226-908

Dispute Closed: 8/4/2006 13:55 PDTLearn more

Transaction ID: 5CJ0095802188174P

Seller Name & Email: Edmund Grzeszkiewicz, gtaed@yahoo.com

Transaction Amount: -$109.95 USD

Transaction Date: 7/4/2006 13:02 PDT

*And you (Edwina) have the nerve to call me a "LIAR"? If I had upgraded the dispute to a claim I would have gotten my money back! Now who's the dumba$$/ Edwina is thats who!

Keep an eye out for the next post from me. It only gets better!

Continued in next post...

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Another quote from a previous post from edwina...

"That is proof you would have stole it because YOU are the THIEF. I do know you would have stole it because numerous times I asked you to close the dispute when you received it".

Now how do you come to the conclusion that I am a THIEF? Did I pay you? Answer.."Yes"! Did I get the mirror and upgrade the dispute to a claim and get my money back? Answer...NO!

"And also dumbass, notice that label is a Fedex made label from an employee from Fedex, not from me".

I know it is a FedEx label but if you call FedEx like I did to try and find out why that label had that address, FedEx will tell you that the customer enter the shipping info into the computer and the FedEx employee just prints it. I spent a total of over an hour on the phone with different FedEx people trying to find out how that happened. i spoke with 6 different fedEx people and all of them claim that "YOU" (Edwina) had to have given them that info.

"I'm not contesting the fact that you sent payment on the 4th. Or that you opened a claim on that date said (fifteenth)".

Well I could swear that earlier you (Edwina) claimed I opened the claim with Paypal "AFTER" you shipped the mirror.
I love it when people contradict themselves!

"Here I'll make the timeline for you.
July 4th- payment made
July 12th- day I get back from vacation
July 15th- Jimmy opens dispute (I did not check my paypal account e-mail until Jimmy sends nasty e-mail)
July 18th- Jimmy sends nasty e-mail
July 19th- package gets sent out (near midnight hence the 20th date)
July 21-22nd- Package arrives at his neighbor's house
July 23- Jimmy leaves threatening messages on my phone
July 25- Jimmy realizes it's at his neighbor's house does not close dispute
July 25- Jimmy blames me for mismatching the address and labeling the package with his neighbor's name instead of his. Sends me a final e-mail stating this. Never apologized for being the @sshole he was and realizing that it was a Fedex botched label".

My responses to each and every claim you just made....
July 4th- payment made___________________I agree

July 12th- day I get back from vacation__________Possible can't prove otherwise but you (Edwina) never told me you were going on vacation like you claimed.

July 15th- Jimmy opens dispute (I did not check my paypal account e-mail until Jimmy sends nasty e-mail _____Agree...dispute opened on the 15th and I did not email you on the 15th. Paypal emailed you with my comments as to why I filed a dispute (not a claim) and if you read the post above that I copied from paypal, the comments on the 15 were polite. In case you (Edwina) don't want to take the effore to scroll up, here is the info Copy and Pasted from Paypal again...From Buyer: James Schulz on 7/15/2006 13:50 PDT
It has been 11 days and I still have not received the mirror. It should not take that long coming from IL. to FL. I have left you several messages asking about where the mirror is and you have not responded. Please do so immediately so this matter may be resolved. Either the mirror in my possesion ASAP or a refund of my money. Thank you James Schulz

July 18th- Jimmy sends nasty e-mail___________Again you got that email from Paypal as posted above. here it is again for you (Edwina)...From Buyer: James Schulz on 7/18/2006 13:10 PDT
You have till fri. the 21st to get this mirror in my hands or this claim will be closed and i will seek my money back! It has been 18 days since I paid you! I also posted the same message on your thread! Now if getting a little nasty with someone who has $109.95 of my money and has not shipped my product yet is a crime, then sue me! I feel justified in getting a little demanding or nasty as you (Edwina) call it.

*Now mind you....when this was posted and emailed to you, you have already claimed to be back from vacation for "6" days! 6 days back from vacation at this point in time and you "STILL" had not shipped my mirror.

July 19th- package gets sent out (near midnight hence the 20th date)_______ Near midnight constitutes the 20th! If you had shipped it earlier in the day then you would be justified in saying you shipped it on the 19th but near midnight is considered the 20th you PUTZ!

July 21-22nd- Package arrives at his neighbor's house______Are you on crack or are you just a Dee Dee Dee? (Anyone who has seen Carlos Mencia will understand the Dee Dee Dee remark) You did not pay for overnight shipping so how could I have gotten it that quick? In fact...I did not get it that quick! here is the tracking number to prove it! 468630764410656 Go to fedex.com and check for yourself... The package was delivered on the 25th! Here is a copy and paste from the fedex website...
Date/Time

Activity

Details

Jul 25, 2006 10:30 AM
Delivered
Naples, FL
Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.

7:08 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
FORT MYERS, FL

4:57 AM
At local FedEx facility

3:19 AM
Departed FedEx location
ORLANDO, FL

Jul 24, 2006 3:10 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
ORLANDO, FL

Jul 21, 2006 7:54 AM
Departed FedEx location
CHAMPAIGN, IL

1:37 AM
CHAMPAIGN, IL

Jul 20, 2006 9:36 PM
Left origin
HAMMOND, IN

7:45 PM
HAMMOND, IN

6:02 PM
Picked up
HAMMOND, IN

4:44 AM
Package data transmitted to FedEx

July 23- Jimmy leaves threatening messages on my phone_________How could I possibly have left a threatening message on your phone when I didn't even get your phone # till the 25th when I finally tracked down the package and got your number off the package?

July 25- Jimmy realizes it's at his neighbor's house does not close dispute ________Yep after 2 hours of searching for the package and contacting FedEx trying to find out where it was cause on their website it said they left it at the door. I did not close the dispute and here is why...the dispute will close on it's own after 45 days and seeing how you (Edwina) took your good ole time shipping it out to me I figured I would just let it time out. Sounded like a fair trade to me.

July 25- Jimmy blames me for mismatching the address and labeling the package with his neighbor's name instead of his. Sends me a final e-mail stating this. Never apologized for being the @sshole he was and realizing that it was a Fedex botched label"._________ You (Edwina) shipped it so you (Edwina) are to blame! What should I appologize for? Demanding the product I paid for? I don't think so!
Now Edwina I bid you a fond farewell and may you find a backhoe or something to help you get the facts that I just shoved up your ass, out.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 10-18-2006).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by Saber49:

Pwned! lol......

Now he "IS" Pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Uh, ok so I'll call you Jamie because your such a little ***** . Jamie (***** ), I still don't know what your trying to do but be an @sshole. You really are a dumbass, also a giant liar as I did not contact you on the 5th.

Originally posted by JamieBITCH:
Now you say that you did not PM me on the 5th and you also say that you told me you were on vacation. Now unfortunately I do not have that PM but.... If you did not PM me like you say then what possible reason would I have for the following posts?

Because, I was on vacation you twit! You were writing messages in my thread not me.

Read above and notice that you sent a dispute to Paypal on the 15th to my Paypal address. You never sent me an e-mail or a PM and I have saved all my PMs so it can be proven. You don't try and reach someone in a thread that is that old in a fast moving forum. That is just plain dumb, oh wait thats you.

Fiero1fan wrote in my thread:

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:
JimmyS, normally he is very reliable. I have had a couple of dealings with him and was always very satisfied.
I don't have a phone number but here is his email ( fieroeddie@sbcglobal.net ). Maybe he is on vacation. That is the only thing I can think of.

And then, DUH! You sent me an e-mail to where it was supposed to go reading:

James" <imezru1967@hotmail.com>
To: fieroeddie@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Fiero Mirror
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:09:21 -0400
Where the hell is my mirror that I paid you for 18 days ago?!

(Apparently you can't add either. 18 days huh? Didn't you say you paid me on the 4th? If this isn't proof you are completely dense I guess I don't have an argument left!)

This is when I noticed that you were an @sshole and I sent the mirror out the following day. You wrote at 4 P.M. so I had dropped the package off at Fedex the next day at night when I get done at work.

Dispute Closed: 8/4/2006 13:55

You mean the dispute automatically closed because you didn't bother to say you received the package. Don't worry I already know you ARE a thief!

And you (Edwina) have the nerve to call me a "LIAR"? If I had upgraded the dispute to a claim I would have gotten my money back! Now who's the dumba$$/ Edwina is thats who!

Your right, if it was a claim (my mistake thinking he actually did put one in) you would get your money back as you would have STOLE it! You just proved it in your wording. You received the mirror on the 22nd (abouts) and filed a dispute on the fifteenth. It automatically closed on 8/04/06 because you didn't tell them to close the dispute. A claim takes ten days to process and even if you did put one in immediately it would have ended on the 25th three days after you received it.

You lost the argument a long time ago ******* . Give it up already.
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post

Fieroeddie

579 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Have to add more since the redneck loser wants more. (JamieB!tch)

Originally posted by Jamieb!tch:
Dee Dee Dee

This is still the best picture that you posted of yourself. So cool I'm putting it in my avatar!
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post

Fieroeddie

579 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by JamieB!tch:
July 19th- package gets sent out (near midnight hence the 20th date)_______ Near midnight constitutes the 20th! If you had shipped it earlier in the day then you would be justified in saying you shipped it on the 19th but near midnight is considered the 20th you PUTZ!

Because I get off of work late JamieB!tch! I'm saying this because after I heard from you I sent it out. If you weren't so dense You'd understand the relevance of the implication.

Here is proof that it was shipped early the 20th from the Paypal site. This is dated when I got home and immediately replied.

From Seller: Edmund Grzeszkiewicz on 7/20/2006 03:19 PDT
Shipped

July 23- Jimmy leaves threatening messages on my phone_________How could I possibly have left a threatening message on your phone when I didn't even get your phone # till the 25th when I finally tracked down the package and got your number off the package?

Because it must have slipped your non-existing mind. Just like you forgot about the e-mail you sent me on the 18th which shows you can't count.

July 25- Jimmy blames me for mismatching the address and labeling the package with his neighbor's name instead of his. Sends me a final e-mail stating this. Never apologized for being the @sshole he was and realizing that it was a Fedex botched label"._________ You (Edwina) shipped it so you (Edwina) are to blame! What should I appologize for? Demanding the product I paid for? I don't think so!

So.... tell us what you're really upset about.

July 25- Jimmy realizes it's at his neighbor's house does not close dispute ________Yep after 2 hours of searching for the package and contacting FedEx trying to find out where it was cause on their website it said they left it at the door. I did not close the dispute and here is why...the dispute will close on it's own after 45 days and seeing how you (Edwina) took your good ole time shipping it out to me I figured I would just let it time out. Sounded like a fair trade to me.

Two hours of searching!?! Now I know why your teacher's always pointed where the short bus was waiting for you. Yeah I'm sure your neighbor is so hard to find seeing hes accross the hallway from you. I could only imagine your poor parents. Jiiiimmyyy! your in the wrong bedroom again honey. you're fifteen you can't nurse from mommy anymore.

Since you think I wrote the wrong address on the package, it's because your neighbor bought one too. I had his name coincidentally and thought it'd be cool to send yours to him too. (Sarcasm, I know you can't think well.)
JamieB!tch, since you believe what Fedex tells you instead of the obvious (the box in front of you WITH YOUR NEGHBOR'S NAME ON IT) I'm going to have them call you and tell you to jump off a bridge so we'll be gone of one the world's @ssholes!

Time for you to get back on the shortbus because you just got schooled.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
You know what Edwina. This can go back and forth forever so I am going to be the "man" and help you pull your panties out your ass.
No matter what transpired from the 4th (day I paid you) to the 25th (day packaged arrived) these undissputable facts still remain.

Fact 1: I paid you on the 4th.
Fact 2: I received it on the 25th.
Fact 3: It took you 3 weeks to get my mirror to me.
Fact 4: You waited 8 days after you returned from vacation, on the 12th as you claim, (giving you the benifit of the doubt) to ship the mirror. Thats piss poor business management!
Fact 5: I had dropped the whole matter and broke off all contact with you for the past 3+ months.
Fact 6: You came in here (my build thread) and started your SH!T.
Fact 7: Your an A$$hole

Now that that is said and done I am going to do the unthinkable. Seeing how now I have grown to detest Edwina (I used to just dislike her) I am going to make an offer here. I really can't bring myself to put this mirror into my car cause it will just stink it up with Edwina stench...soooo the first person to PM me (Edwina excluded) asking for my paypal address I will sell them this stinky mirror for $60.00 shipped (USA ONLY). Shipping will be with UPS!

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 10-18-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryDirect Link to This Post
Ed, you were a bit slow sending the mirror. Jimmy, you were a bit impatient. Can't this arguement end here? It's getting boring and is totally off topic. Ed, it's over. Jimmy, please ignore him and keep us posted on the 3800. Thanks.

------------------
87 GT Maroon, Red Formula & White Formula

Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post
Actually, it would be nice if you got out of Fieros alltogether seeing you stink up the community just by owning one. This whole thread YOU started is about YOU having YOUR panties in a bunch you jack@ss.

Fact 1: I paid you on the 4th.

(Yes, no one said otherwise. Not the point)

Fact 2: I received it on the 25th.

(Not disputed either)

Fact 3: It took you 3 weeks to get my mirror to me.

(No, one week to get to Fedex. Once again I was not there to get it out)

Fact 4: You waited 8 days after you returned from vacation, on the 12th as you claim,

(giving you the benifit of the doubt) to ship the mirror. Thats piss poor business management!

(I already apologized to you in July and I don't think that is long time for buying off of the internet)

Fact 5: I had dropped the whole matter and broke off all contact with you for the past 3+ months.

(Nope not true)

Fact 6: You came in here (my build thread) and started your SH!T.

(Pertains to the above as well: You started a thread on me in which I did not bother going into just to keep from arguing: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/060767.html
Then I saw you implied to me here. There is only one person selling these on this forum! You ruined your own thread. Don't talk down about me and I won't bother any of your threads. That should be simple enough (hopefully) for you.

Fact 7: Your an A$$hole

(I don't think so Jim. I will find other threads for you in which it shows your true colors and you threatening people "mister going postal".) All you ever did was accuse me of having the wrong address on the package. Apparently I didn't as your picture shows Fedex did.

I will be the MAN here and will leave your shambled thread. There is no point arguing as the facts were laid down and you just proved how much of a d!ck you really are.
Fieroeddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieDirect Link to This Post

Fieroeddie

579 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dirty Harry:

Ed, you were a bit slow sending the mirror. Jimmy, you were a bit impatient. Can't this arguement end here? It's getting boring and is totally off topic. Ed, it's over. Jimmy, please ignore him and keep us posted on the 3800. Thanks.

I didn't want to interrupt the thread until I was implied. I apologize to the PFF community for the disruption. And I will no longer post as long as Jimmy doesn't drag me in.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
So what happened to the 3800 Install? (I think we settled the mirror situation.)
Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyDirect Link to This Post
JimmyS,

Whats Status with Fiero & JR ????
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Ok here is the latest...
1st - here is a pic showing the difference between the old tie rods and the tie rods that the Fiero Store sent. The replacement tie rods should have arrived at JR's today.

2nd - JR didn't get anywhere near as far as he said he would. These are the latest pics he sent me this morning at 3:50am

I talked to JR today and told him that I am coming up there Saturday (tomorrow) with Gary (pff name GKDINC), who was nice enough to volunteer to help, to get this car done. I do not know how far JR got today or will get by the time we get up there tomorrow but the goal for tomorrow is to get everything complete except the exhaust. Monday morning JR will take the car to Tampa to have the exhaust done and hopefully I will have the car back by Monday or Tuesday night.

I will give an update either tomorrow night or Sunday sometime. It depends on how tired I am when I get home tomorrow night. The plan is to pick Gary up at his place around 9ish tomorrow morning and to be at JR's around noonish.

Edit for spelling.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 10-20-2006).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Now that that is said and done I am going to do the unthinkable. Seeing how now I have grown to detest Edwina (I used to just dislike her) I am going to make an offer here. I really can't bring myself to put this mirror into my car cause it will just stink it up with Edwina stench...soooo the first person to PM me (Edwina excluded) asking for my paypal address I will sell them this stinky mirror for $60.00 shipped (USA ONLY). Shipping will be with UPS!

Sold! Thank you daniel87fierogt. Last night daniel87fierogt sent me a paypal payment of $60.00 and I shipped the mirror out to him this morning VIA UPS. Thats the way transactions "should" go.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
OK well Gary and I got to JR's about 12:15pm Saturday. I was very dissapointed in the amount of progress made since Tuesday when I was up there. There was very little progress made.

Here are the pics I took when I was up there Tuesday.

Engine compartment cleaned and painted.

The battery area after sandblasting and re-painting.

Gas tank out with new fuel pump installed.

All engine compartment wires with new sheathing.

JR working on the wire harness.

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Here are the pics that JR took with my camera from Tuesday (after I left) to Saturday (when Gary and I got there).

Canister holder mounted.

Gas tank installed.

New battery tray installed.

Motor and wire harness.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 10-22-2006).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
carolinajoe had PMed me saying that I should have gotten a pic of me in the engine bay. Since the engine was not in the car yet I had Gary take the pic.

Here are the replacement tie rods from the Fiero Store.

Here are the custom made Axles. JR says that are rated for up to 450HP

Here are the new coil overs assembled and ready to install.

More to come. Stay tuned...

PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Now it was time to finally get the motor into the engine bay where it belongs.

Here are pics of the first test fitting.

When putting the motor in we came upon a problem. The pulley on the alternator was hitting the strut tower on the passenger side. When I was up there Tuesday and JR was working on the wire harness I made a comment to him that the motor appeared to be sitting cockeyed on the cradle. He said it was just an optical illusion and that it was straight. Now that the motor was going in it is apparant that I was right. We had to remove the motor and remove the right side motor mount. We had to fabricate a new mount to push the right side of the motor toward the fire wall. Took about an hour and a half to remake the motor mount. Once that was done we were ready to try and fit the motor in again.

More to follow...

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Success! Motor is mounted in it's final resting spot and ready for the connections of hoses and wires.

Pics of hoses being connected.

Pic of the first wire connection to be made after motor was mounted. Coil pack installed and plugged in.

Just a pic of the coolant fill cap.

More to come...

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
JR took a couple pics of me sandblasting a couple small part to be painted before install.

Pic of the first A-Arm to ge installed (drivers side).

Pic of the first drive axle to get installed (drivers side).

Pics of the first coil over to get installed (drivers side).

Now onto the passenger side A-Arm.

At this point I realized it was now 7:20pm and decided it was time to go.
I took a couple of quick pics of some other things that are going onto the car.

K & N Filter

MSD Wires.

Last but not least. Moroso plug wire clips.

Gary and I left at 7:30pm. I dropped Gary off at his place at 10:30pm and I made it home to my place at 11:25pm I went to bed exhausted from the long day. Even though we did not get as far as I wanted to get, we still got a lot done. If JR had made more progress duing the week we probably could have started the car for the first time. JR says I should have the car back sometime this week providing he doesn't run into any wire problems.

I owe a big thanks to Gary for helping out, It is appreciated more than I could ever say.

Thanks Gary!
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Looks good so far. Are you going to have an upper mount (dogbone).
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Looks good so far. Are you going to have an upper mount (dogbone).

Thanks. Yes there will be an upper dogbone. It will be the new poly dogbone from the fiero Store slightly modified to work with this install.

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Jim, it was a good learming experience getting to help out JR with the swap. Getting to work with someone that does this as a business, is not something everyone gets to do. I know alittle more about what it takes to do this swap.
We made some good progress and JR seems motivated to getting it done now!!
Someday I may need a hand on my next V-8 swap, you can come and help out
Maybe next weekend I will see the car in my driveway instead of 3 hours from here.
Have a good one
Gary
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JimmyS:
K & N Filter

QUOTE]

Do yourself a favor and start looking for an intake tube that gets the filter out of the engine bay. That is KR ready to happen and thats not a good thing at all. ZZP sells some 4 inch tubing that works great for making CAIs for the Fiero. Once the deaklid is on and that SC starts spinning, the engine bay gets very hot and saturates everything in it with heat. Besides that, everything seems to be coming together and will well be worth the wait once its running.

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post
Everything is looking Great, I love the color combinations.
I forgot to say thanks for the wiring diagrams, I will see if they are of use
at another time. The interior is the last thing for me to do.

That sandblasting looks alittle messy huh???
I keep saying I need to get a hood for mine
LookingForAFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LookingForAFieroSend a Private Message to LookingForAFieroDirect Link to This Post
I hope you are not going to pay him the remainder of the $9,000 for the swap. From the looks of it you and your buddy have done most of the work, not to mention he was over-charging for the swap even if he did all the work himself. Furthermore, he has had the car MUCH longer than he should have to complete the swap. I move slow on car projects, but I think I could have probably had it done in less time than this joker.

Don't let the "buddy buddy" attitude fool you into paying the full $9,000-ish for the swap. He is ripping you off at the $4500 you paid him up-front.

At this point, I would drive down with your buddy early Saturday (10/28/06) morning and rent a hotel room for that night so you guys can work Saturday and Sunday to get the car DONE and out of that guy's shop. I had some backyard mechanic guy totally hose me on rebuilding the tranny for my 96 Cobra Mustang. He had it for 2+ months and gave it back to me and said he wouldn't fix it because I was too impatient. Took it to a REAL shop and it was done in 1 week. NEVER again will I trust a Backyard Mechanic for anything important, especially something like a 3800 SC swap. Get down there and get that car fixed and out of his shop. Document everything from the time you dropped it off until the time you got it out of there in case he tries to put a mechanic's lien on your car.

Good luck.

------------------
Looking for a Daily Driver Fiero (Prefer 86-88 GT)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock