Started on: 05-29-2006 09:05 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: gaas88 on 05-31-2006 01:33 PM
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
When Saber49 asked for a digital dash install, we could only come up with one considerable picture of the finished look. So hopefully this will help others down the road when doing a search, to see what another Cavalier digital dash install could look like.

Pete

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sonic50

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
Looks nice. In the first two photos. Then I saw that RPM guage..
Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Direct Link to This Post
WOW Pete!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awsome i really like how you encorporated the stock overlay with a tinted piece of lexan! its everything i could have hoped for im soooo happy can't wait till wednesday...

P.S. The tach is there because my other one doesn't work accuratly... it looks huge in those pictures but when your driving its not soo big... it fits nice and snug between the door and the dash... and thats one thing i need to see in big bold numbers... not hunting around for it through my steering wheel...

Andy

------------------

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
looks kick ass Andy....nice job PBJ...your on a short list to swap in a 3.8sc for me in the near future....tim..
Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Direct Link to This Post
I forgot in my earlier post to give a thanks to:

thismanyfieros and MRJ who both bailed me out with parts as quickly as possible even before i had sent payment! both awsome guys to deal with... i wouldn't hesitate dealing with them again

And of course PBJ and Her86GT who both sacrificed there time and effort to put this together for me... top notch work as always!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Looks good! Now I gotta do this! First, I gotta figure out which Fiero...Second, I have to wade through all of the wiring stories about this swap and see if I can figure it out.

Thumbs up to you guys!

------------------

---UNDER CONSTRUCTION---

Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
That's hot!!! Pete you're a true artist!
FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlDirect Link to This Post
Pete that looks great!

Andy. im very excited for you. now when i ask how fast you were going you'll actully have an answer for me... rather than 'my estimate is between 135 and 150'

i cant wait to see it!
dezzys88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezzys88GTSend a Private Message to dezzys88GTDirect Link to This Post
DAMN babe.....that looks awesome!!! great job pete!! cant wait to see it tomorrow hun.

desi

------------------

kingconnections

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kingconnectionsClick Here to visit kingconnections's HomePageSend a Private Message to kingconnectionsDirect Link to This Post
Wow, did you plexiglass over the stock faceplate? That looks nice! I might have to do that.
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is one lightly tinted sheet of plexi-glass over the entire face. There is a decent write up on how to do this swap, Maybe Saber49 can post the link.

Pete
PFF
System Bot
UCFieroCharger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
yeah, I did this to mine a couple months ago. Its pretty easy to do, and even easier if you have an extra cluster housing thing.

What grade tint did you use for the cover?
------------------

[This message has been edited by UCFieroCharger (edited 05-31-2006).]

gaas88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gaas88Click Here to visit gaas88's HomePageSend a Private Message to gaas88Direct Link to This Post
Andy, looks awesome, can't wait to see it Wednesday night. PBJ does such great work - I'm not surprised. Damn, looks like another "want to have" on my list.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock