Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  IT RUNS....... I Started the 3.5 today!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
IT RUNS....... I Started the 3.5 today!!!!!!!! by Rickady88GT
Started on: 10-27-2003 05:20 PM
Replies: 130
Last post by: 88White3.4GT on 12-07-2006 01:50 PM
Darin_85SE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darin_85SESend a Private Message to Darin_85SEDirect Link to This Post
BEAUTIFUL job, man! Very clean. The thing runs quiet w/o exhaust???!!!!

[This message has been edited by Darin_85SE (edited 10-30-2003).]

IP: Logged
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I don't know Rick, I Really like the way you did it. yea it is ALOT more work, but look at the outcome. You have included all the major componets needed to make the motor run at peak settings!!!

If this is the swap I wind up doing, I would prolly do the exact same thing.

Besides, so extra work to use the original PCM or shortcut it and spend a couple grand for an aftermarket one... I am going stock

summerjim

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for summerjimClick Here to visit summerjim's HomePageSend a Private Message to summerjimDirect Link to This Post
Do you have grind out some of the "web" in the transmission for a Getrag to bolt up to the shortstar?

What options are available for a flywheel?

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nashco:

The 4.0 is the Northstar (4.6 V8) with less bore, if I recall correctly. The 4.0 came in the Aurora...can't have an oldsmobile sharing an engine with the caddies, now can we?

Bryce
88 GT

Hmm... Interesting you should say that... I can pick up a complete 4.0 off an Olds for about $700...

high-revving low displacement v8 sounds good to me, 'specially if someone's already ripping up ECMs for 'em

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
I did try to put every thing in the Fiero that the PCM needed to run at full potential. I even kept the power steering pump for power steering that I will put in later. I made an adapter that screws into the oil pressure tap so I can use both the stock 3.5 sending unit and the Fiero Rally gauge oil pressure sending unit. The Olds gauge cluster does not have oil pressure. So I will still have the Rally gauges.
summerjim, I am did not modify the 5speed to bolt to the 3.5. The 3.5 starter is in the stock Fiero location. As far as the fly wheel It has the same bolt patern as the N* so you can use the same thing they do. Some fill the stock flywheels bolt holes from 88 or newer GM V6s 2.8-3.1 and re drill a new bolt pattern. The 3.8 flywheel will not work it has the wrong bolt pattern.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2003 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Darin_85SE, I have heard "rice" with Fart Cans that make more noise. And it is smooth, you can set a wine glass on it wihout spilling
I plan on putting a very short exaust system on it. Now that I know it isnt that loud I can do the two resenator tips. One on each side. I will use the stock Olds cat and snake the pipes around without cutting the trunk. I like the wide flat Camaro tips, so I will have them welded to SS muffs.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
just digging up bones
I modified the magnesium valve covers to put the oil fill on the right side cover so I can use the stock deck lid springs and fill the crank case much easier

and one more thanks to Rodney Dickman

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2003 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
oops!

[This message has been edited by SLAMMED87GT (edited 12-15-2003).]

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2003 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post

SLAMMED87GT

2012 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Very nice! Unique swap too!

------------------
'87GT Fully modded, 3" Drop on 17's 3800SC on the way....or a turbo
'92 LeBaron soft top, The Players car. :)

fieros only

FIERORICE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2003 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERORICESend a Private Message to FIERORICEDirect Link to This Post
It seems so common, all the swaps on this board, but I just can't believe them. You guys have incredible know how and technical skills and the ability to swap motors are amazing. Hell, I couldn't do stock 4 to stock 6. I am just so impressed how ya'll can do this and not get pissed off and quit.

Very proffessional and very cool. I envy all you swap guys. It looks so hard.

------------------
Yeah, I have a cowl induction hood - with NON FUNCTIONAL GAUGES!! HELL YEAH - FieroRice

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2003 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations! that looks beautifull

How long did it take you to do the swap?
Do you have any info on the company that sell the stand alone ECM?
Price range on the stand alone ECM?
Is the webbsite up jet?

I have to tell you that I love the fact that you will get about 30mpg plus the eng is super smooth it makes me seriously consider this eng.
thank you for your help in advance.

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2003 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
You got my respect! Nice work.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys
This swap took me a long time. The engine is done the engine wire harness is done and now I just work on dressing it up a little and cleaning up the look. I am working on the body control modual. It runs EVERY THING. I will have keyless entry, keyless trunk, panic buton, daytime running lights, anti-theft system, retained accesory power(the power widos and radio work with the engine off and the key out for 10 minits or until you open the door) Theater lighting(lights inside car and under the rear view mirrors turns on when you pull the door handle and stay on for about 15 seconds then slowly fade away) and moore. But to get it to work I had to rewire the ENTIRE car So that is where I am at right now.
No the web site is not up, I dont know what is wrong but it should be help for the people that want to do this.
I dont know the web site addres for Mech Tech but if you search for it with Yahoo or some other search engine the site will be one of the first that will come up.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
Thank you

I can't imagine trying to do all the wiring that you are doing but I am sure it will be worth it.
You said that you will be using the instrument cluster from the Olds, what are you going to do about the dash? are you swaping the whole dash? or are you intergrating the cluster on the Fiero dash?
I would love to see your car in person one day. I hope you can make it to the Daytona show.

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Thanks guys
This swap took me a long time. The engine is done the engine wire harness is done and now I just work on dressing it up a little and cleaning up the look. I am working on the body control modual. It runs EVERY THING. I will have keyless entry, keyless trunk, panic buton, daytime running lights, anti-theft system, retained accesory power(the power widos and radio work with the engine off and the key out for 10 minits or until you open the door) Theater lighting(lights inside car and under the rear view mirrors turns on when you pull the door handle and stay on for about 15 seconds then slowly fade away) and moore. But to get it to work I had to rewire the ENTIRE car So that is where I am at right now.
No the web site is not up, I dont know what is wrong but it should be help for the people that want to do this.
I dont know the web site addres for Mech Tech but if you search for it with Yahoo or some other search engine the site will be one of the first that will come up.

There is nothing like having today's technology in an older car. Trust me, you get this all working and it will be very nice having all of today's "creature comforts". Nice swap by the way.

------------------
power corrupts. absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Custom GM Chip Burning | Fiero Engine Conversions | Turbocharging | dtcc.cz28.com

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Yes I do have the Olds gauge pod and will mount it in the stock Fiero dash with a custom cover over it. I will do a G4 F body dash conversion some day so I dont have to wory about the Olds gauge being the wrong shape or color for long.
I have a 2002 Olds Intrigue that I drive every day and put about 100 miles a day on it. This car will be my daily driver when it is done. So going from the Olds to the Fiero is like a time worp. One of the things I want the most is cup holders and that will come wth the F body conversion. I will have eveything the in my Fiero that I have in the Olds and more. More power, T-Tops, Better sound system, GPS and so on. And some times less is more, like two less seats
HitesFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HitesFieroSend a Private Message to HitesFieroDirect Link to This Post
Nice work, it looks very clean, A + for you.

------------------
Don Hites
88 GT, Getrag 5spd, 4.9 v8 with a Delta cam and other heavy mods.
88 Coupe 5spd Duke
(now under restoration)

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post
Man That Is One Clean Install ...Just Looks So Right In That Engine Bay

Nice Work

------------------
Zero C's 86 Gt Fastback
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Many Small Mods
Zeros Home Page
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com

gt88norm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt88normSend a Private Message to gt88normDirect Link to This Post
time for an update on progress!
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2004 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
I have been working on a ......................hm..... Neon.
It is not mine but my brother will do some work on my garage in trade for getting the Neon going.
I still have the front wire harness on the kitchen table.
I have been contacted by a small shop in Fresno that is intrested in making W body performance parts. S we may use one or two of my 3.5's to try to get new hop up parts on the market for the 3.5 and W bodies.
I plan to take my 3.5 88GT to Stimpy's "Rally Through the Valley" run in May. So if you are there you can see it in person.
I should have a paint job on it too

------------------

Rickady88GT QuadCam 3.5 V6

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on the car ?

If the car is running, would you please tell us about it,
I think I read that you posted that you wish you would have done the 3.4 dohc instead of the 3.5, if you did could you please explain why.

PFF
System Bot
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB:
Any updates on the car ?
If the car is running, would you please tell us about it.

HAH! UPDATES...You don’t need no stinking updates!

Rick and I have been doing conversions sort of side by side, he's an eighth of a mile away from where I live, and I got that "Rick knock" at the door a couple of days ago...

I opened it and stated very loudly that if there was a 3.5 powered Fiero out there in my driveway that I wasn’t buying! There was, but I had to window shop to see what it was all about….but I didn’t buy!

Looks great, and sounds even better.
It's definitely NOT the stock sounding 2.8! There was another thread where he was looking to get a sound bite hosted for all to hear, not too sure how it all panned out though.
I guess that I'm kinda spoiled, I don’t have to DL it, I just hop on over and listen, as he’s not shy about starting it up for me….

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Way to go Rickaddy , Are you going to bring it on the rally through the valley ??
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Yes I plan to take it to a few get togethers this Summer. I have a few bugs to work out, but it runs and is drivable. The bugs are limmited to none esential components.
I can make a short video of it and E mail it to someone to post it.
I am not done with the under dash harness yet. I had to stop working on the harness for a wile and do something else so I could feel like I am getting some were. So I just bolted it up, started it and whent for a short drive. Wel a few short drives. But none of them were very "spirited" So I dont yet know its full potential. I do know it feels good to drive a Fiero that....................... sounds "Not Stock" "Mean" "Agressive" Now I know what MadCurl means when he said that his North Star sounds kind of like a "Hot Rod" I heard some 3800SC's in Fieros and some other conversions but it just kind of has a sound of its own.

This is the exhaust system I made. It is made up of the stock 3.5 exhaust flange with the bellows cut off, 3" and 2.5" pipe with the stock 3.5 Cat and twin dual resinator tips. It looks like it comes to a "T" after the Cat but it is two 90deg 2.5's welded together back to back for a nice smooth exhaust flow "splitter" for the daul tips

This is the drivetrain going in

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 04-02-2004).]

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

I modified the magnesium valve covers to put the oil fill on the right side cover so I can use the stock deck lid springs and fill the crank case much easier

Just curious how you did this... Are those pics you posted of the 'before' or 'after'? Wanna do mine?

------------------
Northstar 87 GT in progress... Engine out, waiting for parts.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
To do the Valve covers I "Had a Plan" to take it to a Machine shop and have them cut out the Oil fill boss from the left cover and cut out the same spot on the right cover then just weld them in the oposite covers. Well it almost went that easy. But that is just about how I did it. I cost about $40. After I got them back from the shop I did some touch up work and repainted them. I had to cut out some of the oil fill boss from the inside to clear the timing chain then cut a little off the bottom of the oil fill cap to also clear the chain. None of the mods affect the "O" ring seal in the cap so it wont leak.
Ths is a pic of the car.

This is a vew of the oil fill cap. I did not put the springs back in yet, I want to paint them first. I also turned the power sterring cap around. And you will have to look hard for the two dip sticks. I shortened them to clean up the engine bay.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 04-02-2004).]

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2004 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
That thing looks so stock. You did a really great job on making that look stock. Kudo's to you.

------------------
A coward dies a thousand deaths..................A soldier dies but once.

Red 86 SE
Yellow 87 GT
Gold 86 SE (wrecked)
Red 84 2.5 Coupe

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, now my next goal is to get a CA smog cert.
And power steering (for a faster ratio) that is why it has the pump. I took it off at one time but after looking into some power steering systems and figured that it can be done, I put the pump back on.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Shwing!

Have you got the ABS integrated? That is the scariest part of what I'm going to attempt on my 98 Lumina into a 88 Formula swap.

And did you get the EVAP to pass the OBD2 monitors? I'm wondering if the stock gas cap/tank can seal well enough.

Awesome job!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
I haven't worked on the cap yet, but I can't imagine a cap would stop me after all this work

The ABS module is in the car and hooked up according to the factory manual, less the hydralics. All four of the wheel speed sensor inputs will go into one wheel speed sensor so the anti-lock brakes and traction control is never activated. This way all four wheel speed sensors are traveling the same speed.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2004 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Well I let my wife drive the car today. I wanted to hear how it sounded from outside the car as it was driving. My wife stepped up and volunteered. It was getting dark and the lights are not hooked up yet due to the harness under the dash that is not done yet. She did not want to get out! She just had to take another lap It is verry mellow at low RPM and she did not rev it up that high but as it got higher in revs (2500-3000) it started to sound really mean
PFF
System Bot
gt88norm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2004 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gt88normSend a Private Message to gt88normDirect Link to This Post
TTT

Well ??? maybe an edit will bring this to the top

[This message has been edited by gt88norm (edited 05-06-2004).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
A week ago I solved the last trouble code so now I have no codes.
The car ran great but at idle the RPM would surge or search for a few seconds then smooth out every few min I knew I had a problem so thanks to PFFer Mcaanda (Thanks man) he leant me a scan tool and I found 4 codes. Two for the cooling fan system (easy fix, all I had to do was hook them up) and two for the engine sensors.
This last code was unbelievably hard for me to find, solve. But only took 1 min to fix once I found out what caused the TDC 1635 (5V ref on circut "A"). I also had a TDC PO108 (MAP) and some others that were intermitent but they were all related to the 5V ref "A" so I figured that it was a wiring short or I just screwed up and wired something wrong. When I did the conversion I had to add an $80 pressure sensor to the gas tank. It is exactly like the new GM MAP sensors but I did not check the part number to see if they are the same. So needles to say I did not have the original connector for the new sensor I just got one that fit it. (My Bad) I did not check the pin out of the connector with the shop manual, I just wired the PCM to the connector acording to the letters on the plug A_B_C. It turns out that after ripping the wire harness apart and traceing every wire in the 5V ref "A" from one end to the other to find were I screwd up. Out came the tank and I just hapened to look into the pressure sensor plug to trace the wires and got the wrong readings on the multimeter. So I checked the manual and sure enough the plug was labeled differently than the manual A and C were flip flopped. All I had to do was push out the A and C and swap them. Start the car and scan.......NO CODES YAAAAAAAAAAAA

My wife and I were out shopping for a Body Shop that can paint the car the way we want it. It has to be done for West Fest.

One other thing that needs to be done is reversing the shift linkadges. Going from front engine to mid engine made the shifter and tranny run in oposite directions. I could not just keep it reversed, (this how I have been driveing it) pull the shifter all the way back for Park and all the way forward for 1st. So I will link two cabels togther and run it under the dash were it will make a "U" turn and connect to a new mount in front of the shifter then remount the little ball joint up higher for more travel so I can run the compleetly stock tranny linkadge. I could not reverse the tranny shift arm like I had done on the 3100SFI 4t60e because of the exhaust system was in the way. BTW I cut out the 4th gear notch in both the 4t60e and in the 4t65e shifter's so I can shift all the way down to 1st gear.

WEST FEST HERE WE COME

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
Great thread, and Awsome build! I hope I can see it in person someday. Another + for you!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

I also turned the power sterring cap around. And you will have to look hard for the two dip sticks. I shortened them to clean up the engine bay.

Yeah if you think you like the sound of it now, you'll love the power steering once it's hook'd up.

And after the paint job you'll just SCREEM! Btw, what color our you going to paint it? I have a Burgandy Gt one just like yours.

Oh yeah, my Northstar is 275/300 version. I got that for cruising and better gas mileage. If you apply larger tires in the rear, your gas mileage increases. What type of car did your engine come out of? See if the tires are similar to the ones you have already. I'd just heard last night for CA, the price may reach the highest in the states?
------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-06-2004).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!

Madcurl, the engine is out of a 2000 Olds Intrigue and I did get the rear tires outside diameter to match with the intrigue donor car which is an inch taller than stock Fiero. That way the stock Olds cluster that I have in the car will read correct. The rear are 255/45-17 and the front are 215/45-17 the taller sidewall will give a smoother ride too. I like the muscle car look of a fatter tire. I think it fits my cars personality real well.

As for what color? Hmmm, still deciding but thinking about either indigo blue metallic ( new GM Envoy color) with a silver strip over the drivers side OR a really nice color we saw at the kit car show that you will see coming from miles away. Here is the pic.... decisions, decisions....

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2004 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
I sent a bunch of parts to the paint shop to get started on the paint job last week
For now I have the car here and drive it around tell the shop needs it. I have a long way to go but its getting there
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2004 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Well I missed Westfest. It is still in the paint shop
Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2004 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post
what color is it going to be?
fierose87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2004 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierose87Send a Private Message to fierose87Direct Link to This Post
whats the name of the website that has the 3.5 performance parts. my mom has a 2000 intrigue and i want to give it alittle pep.

------------------
1987 Gold SE
V6, 5spd, sunroof, 65k miles on the clock
Mods= underdrive pulley, no cat, exhaust cut out, new exhaust, accel coil, 8mm plug wires, occasionally a stage 2 jet chip, k&n filter, advanced timing to what felt better!
to come= ported intakes and exhuast manifolds. and a TURBO

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock