Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  20% OFF Fiero Flush Mounting Kits if we can get at least 10 people to buy! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
20% OFF Fiero Flush Mounting Kits if we can get at least 10 people to buy! by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 12-08-2005 01:36 PM
Replies: 58
Last post by: partsman on 01-29-2006 10:53 PM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Edit to say that Mark emailed me about setting the discount up on his site, I haven't looked at it yet though. He also said that he'll try to jump on the forum and answer any questions you have.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 12-12-2005).]

IP: Logged
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Start ordering now. Include in your response:
PFF Member Holiday 20% Discount

This promotion is open to PFF MEMBERS AND YOUR FRIENDS ONLY, SO SPREAD THE WORD!

The promotion lasts until January 31, 2006
(for those who get Christmas money and still want to order)

PFF Member Holiday Promotional applies to all Fiero products. This would be the perfect time to upgrade from the standard display mount to the illuminated version (red or blue ) and to have your display mount customized.

For additional customizing, the lettering can be a maximum of 1/2" high and 6" long. The way I have the system set up is by using true type fonts for the lettering. When the lettering is cut out the center needs to remain attached so that it will not fall out when I machine them.

Please note our Shipping and Customer Satisfaction Guarantee statement.

Currently, payments can easily be made through Paypal.

Any questions, please feel free to contact us at:

Contact Us:
MAPtech Enterprises
138 Orkney St E.
Caledonia, Ont.
N3W 1C5
Canada

Phone (905) 543 8402
mark@maptechenterprises.com

Or visit the site at MAPtech Enterprises

I've sent an email to Mark about accepting payment by money order and I'll let you know. But for now, Paypal will be the fastest (only) way to get your order in.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Carswell...Wellscar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carswell...WellscarSend a Private Message to Carswell...WellscarDirect Link to This Post
hmmm his # is 905 area code...i wonder how close he lives to whitby ..maybe i can save money on pickup ...thanks for the post ..i'll try to get one .

bump

matt

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Keepin' it alive...
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2005 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Bump...

------------------

Mark_P

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2005 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_PSend a Private Message to Mark_PDirect Link to This Post
You do not need a paypal account to use the paypal payment option, just enter your credit information in the secure paypal servers.

Matt, I live about 20 min west of Hamilton in Caledonia, Ont.

Mark.

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2005 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
I want 2
how much to ship them to Australia
Post code is 2758

------------------
Allen
Australia
86 gold SE
85 red SE

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2005 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Exactly how do these fit in? I just got my new radio installed in my '86 SE and it sticks out REALLY far, and it doesn't look like there's room for this mounting plate? Can anyone help? I'd really like to get one of these but I don't know how it will work with my setup. Any instructions from someone who has done it?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2005 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here's the link to the installation instructions... http://www.maptechenterprises.com/humount/Pages/Pontiac_1-1-2din-install.htm

------------------
Visit My Online Store

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2006 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Any news on these? I'm still wondering how well they will fit....if they don't, can I send it back?
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2006 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I've seen other members post that they fit very well, and they do have a money back guarantee.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I have one already installed in my Fiero. It is an awesome add on! I recommend it to everybody. It fits like a glove and installation was easy and smooth.

I have FIERO in red, back lit Red Sony Explode, and Red EL gauges and HVAC. The Fiero glows Red and looks great.

------------------

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2006 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I have one already installed in my Fiero. It is an awesome add on! I recommend it to everybody. It fits like a glove and installation was easy and smooth.

I have FIERO in red, back lit Red Sony Explode, and Red EL gauges and HVAC. The Fiero glows Red and looks great.

Got any pics? I may eventually order one of these but I wonder how it looks all lit up. Your setup sounds cool.

------------------

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2006 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
If anybody wants to order one, they had better do it before the 20% off due date is up on the 31st of this month. Im ordering mine right now.
TG oreiF 8891

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2006 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Direct Link to This Post
Ordered mine yesterday, Great price for the next couple-o-days.
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2006 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Great customer service too as far as I can tell. I wanted to change my order to add custom lettering, then wanted to change to a custom font, and everything went great
Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2006 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
I've got one of these with the back lite in red, a must have for the aftermarket radios. Fits very nicely and very easy to install.

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2006 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanDirect Link to This Post
I ordered mine on Jan 17 and Mark emailed me to say it was shipped on the 19th. He said it should take about 14 day to clear customs and arrive. I can't wait it should show up this week.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock