Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  The Great "Choptop" Reunion at the Daytona 2006 show (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
The Great "Choptop" Reunion at the Daytona 2006 show by madcurl
Started on: 11-17-2005 12:43 PM
Replies: 83
Last post by: madcurl on 02-07-2006 01:40 PM
Tom Corey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2006 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom CoreySend a Private Message to Tom CoreyDirect Link to This Post
Can't tell you all how disappointed we are down here in Florida that you all aren't going to be able to make it this year. We were so looking forward to trying to squeeze Frank into one again. I hope you aren't coming because they aren't all "done" yet. The chop tops generate so much conversation and are such a pleasure to look at even in a really rough state! We even planned a separate class for them this year - nothing else can compete! I just hope a few of you can still manage to come on down and have some fun - and it's really going to be fun oriented this year. We're doing serious judging this year to satisfy a bunch of folks who didn't think we did things right last year - that we weren't serious enough - but as you all know the most fun happens outside and around the show - its not really about the show. The parking lot talk is great and last year the chop tops were the parking lot kings, so try to make it down again if you can - finished or not! If you can't make it, we will miss you!

------------------

Tom Corey
Melbourne, FL
87 Green T-Top GT 5Spd SBC ZZ3 V8

[This message has been edited by Tom Corey (edited 02-02-2006).]

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2006 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

I hope you're kidding - I've been looking forward to this show since last year - don't be backing out leaving me hanging at this late date!!

Jim

I'm sorry Jim. As you know I was planning to go since the last Daytona show and I'm crazy about any type of Fiero choptop and I had a blast hanging with just three other owners! I was hopeing this year that 9-11 choptops would show-up or even 6-8 but, at the time only 2-3 where actually going. For me to travel 6,500 miles round trip just didn't cut-the-cake. You can't call it a "choptop Reunion" if three choptop people show, rigth? But, as we all know.....the show involved much more interesting cars than just "choptops" right? And no doubt this year's Daytona show will have some interesting Fieros mods including the Soltisce (mis spelled). Now...On with the Show!

From reading recent replys to this thread, we might still be able tp have a "Reunion" later this year if current choptop owners are able to attend? I'm "game" but, only if we have enough to be truely a "choptop Reunion."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-03-2006).]

Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2006 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Well guys , it seems to me , that if there were only 3 there last year , then a true "reunion " would be getting the 3 back together . Whether there are more there or not. Wouldn't be a "reunion" for any that were not there in the past.
I'd like to see all of you make it , but if some can't , that's understood. Circumstances happen to prevent people from being able to do everything they start out planning. But for the ones that will try and make it , it just adds to the show., whatever the number. Just my 02 's worth.
Bring'em on.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Please review this thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/057364.html

------------------
Archie's Choptop conversion #11, #15, Redux & # 20

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay