Started on: 09-12-2004 03:56 AM
Replies: 210
Last post by: GoldFiero86SE on 04-03-2006 04:42 PM
justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2005 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post
time to say good bye

when i pulled off the rear clip, i found a crack between the strut tower and trunk. and when i pulled the headliner, on the passenger side the roof was wrinkled. unbeliveable

BUT, i have my new one.......

[This message has been edited by justa6 (edited 09-02-2005).]

IP: Logged
aceman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2005 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
Joel,
The wife stated that the ARE rims do look very nice on "her" 87 blue coupe.
Brimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyDirect Link to This Post
Whats in the works for a NEW Fiero ???
justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brimmy:

Whats in the works for a NEW Fiero ???

i bought this one . for rightnow, i got to drive it a week before i left for school again. so it sits back in MN as Im in MI. over thanksgiving i'll be puting it away for the winter, then next spring/summer Im going to bring it out to MI with me.

------------------

the history of my white GT

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about your old one, your new one looks very nice! Hope you get to enjoy it a long, long time!

-FR

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2006 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post
i just want the new format for when i print it
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
any ripples are BAD
justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2006 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post
the results of my waiting.

------------------

Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2006 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Sweet. Well worth the wait. Leaving it stock or do you plan on adding some mods?

------------------
The Steel Lady: Pix to follow........

Super Bowl XL CHAMPS!!!

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2006 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Sweet. Well worth the wait. Leaving it stock or do you plan on adding some mods?

it will be modified. it is already lowered with Poly, along with the motor from the white one. next slated for it wil be wheels, paint, brakes, and a motorswap

GoldFiero86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2006 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GoldFiero86SESend a Private Message to GoldFiero86SEDirect Link to This Post
I skipped to the last page, as I am at work and not supposed too be cruising the .net. But did you get insurance money? Hopefully you got the work quoted by a bunch of body shops and picked the hghest one to report.

Also props on not beating the **** ut of the guy, my friend had soemthing similar happen, some dude bruning around a parkinglot at the school ran into the passenger side of my friends truck doing like 50km. He's lucky he cut my arm up and I couldn't get out beause I wanted soooo bad to beat the **** outta him, and it wasnt even my truck. My friend was soo busy checking if I was alright, and stopping me from climbing out the window to get at the dude, he had no time to get pissed till the cops arrived.

But in the end, we went with the largest quote (3 grand over where we got the work done) so he had an extra 3 grand to toss around.

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock