Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Wanted: pics of IMSA fastback.......... (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Wanted: pics of IMSA fastback.......... by pavo_roddy
Started on: 09-28-2005 08:15 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 10-02-2005 01:13 PM
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
opps

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 09-30-2005).]

IP: Logged
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Mickey_Moose

7509 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Pontiac Boi:

I've seen that white one very long ago in a race preped Miata video going against numerous cars including one titled Fiero which was this car. I always wondered what car it was because the video wasn't the greatest quality and the Fiero had weird taillights, widebody, and a tall wing. Now I know what car it is, thanks. This car looks amazing, props to the creator, especially for going out and racing and giving Fieros a better image.

The white car built by Huffaker Engineering of California, the GM contractor for racing Fieros 1985-87. This car is serial no. 009 from 1987. It has a tube frame according to the Pontiac Motorsports drawings, and Huffaker-engineered inline gearbox layout with Hewland DGB 201 and a 90 degree Chevy V6 of 4500 cc/475 hp. Huffaker sent it to the Caribbean when new; it was bought by the current owner (Jack Ondrack), from the owner in Puerto Rico, a radiologist. It had done only two races from new. It has been raced every season since it was restored in 2002.

MDFierolvr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

The white car built by Huffaker Engineering of California, the GM contractor for racing Fieros 1985-87. This car is serial no. 009 from 1987. It has a tube frame according to the Pontiac Motorsports drawings, and Huffaker-engineered inline gearbox layout with Hewland DGB 201 and a 90 degree Chevy V6 of 4500 cc/475 hp. Huffaker sent it to the Caribbean when new; it was bought by the current owner (Jack Ondrack), from the owner in Puerto Rico, a radiologist. It had done only two races from new. It has been raced every season since it was restored in 2002.

The question is does he win alot? cuz that would just make this car even better to know that it goes out and runs with the "big boys" aka porsches and stuff... AND WINS!

ducattiman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2005 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
wow i love those pics
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2005 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MDFierolvr:

The question is does he win alot? cuz that would just make this car even better to know that it goes out and runs with the "big boys" aka porsches and stuff... AND WINS!

He doesn't always win, but is usually in the top 3 (unless he has car problems)...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock