Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Master Tuner Akimoto = Keith Sybliss = Bluemajic = long time FRAUD (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
Master Tuner Akimoto = Keith Sybliss = Bluemajic = long time FRAUD by GmetalGT
Started on: 09-13-2005 09:16 AM
Replies: 317
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 09-28-2005 08:48 PM
GmetalGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post
Thats right. Do any of you vetrans remember the name Keith Sybliss or Bluemajic? Well, Master Tuner Akimoto's real name is Keith Sybliss, who used to be Bluemajic on PFF untill he ripped countless people off of here and ebay. People here set him up and caught him in the act of stealing money from fraudulent auctions and bad deals on PFF. They put the heat on him so bad that he disapeared. BUT, being the fraud liar that I have told you all that he is, he couldnt stay gone, he came back as the "Master Tuner" and ripped me off of $6,000 for a job that he couldnt do.

Want proof? Do a search of "sybliss" in the Archived GFC and entire thread. You will find 2 pages of threads and stories of how he ripped off people and was threated to be turned into the athorities. You will also notice that he tries to defend him self the same way he did with me. Never taking the blame and sounding oh so stupid doing it.

Here is a few to get you started.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030531-1-025030.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030531-1-020559.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030531-1-021468.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030819-1-028050.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20021104-1-019580.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20021104-1-020460.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030531-1-021597.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030819-1-026741.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030531-1-025021.html

And that is just a few! MTA/Keith Sibliss. Your done ***** . And too all the MTA supporters, what do you think now?

------------------
-Chris -
Custom Gun Metal 86 GT 4.9 V8 5spd

Build up tread or MODS w/ Pics

2005 SRT-4

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
the plot thickens.

here's a few more

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20021104-1-020106.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20021104-1-019587.html

Now the question becomes, why has this been allowed to continue? Have the accusations above been corrected? Or not?

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 09-13-2005).]

GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post
And Guess what? I have his address.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTA IS OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

extinct

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for extinctSend a Private Message to extinctDirect Link to This Post
Yep, this guy was one of ther first crooks on the forum. I almost fell prey to those 88 front wheel bearings that were suppose to be leftover stock and improted from PR. I backed out when he would only take cash or MO. Glad I did. I thought that he ended up in Jail? Anyway, I am glad he has been exposed. But then there is always two sides to a story, hopefully he will post his. I really want to hear what he has to say!! so don't ban the guy just yet. lets hear his story......

[This message has been edited by extinct (edited 09-13-2005).]

GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post
All one has to do is read is lame replys and excuses in the last threads to know what he will say here. Thats if he is man enouph to reply and no run away like he has in the past.

Keith you F'ed with the wrong person. Your racial card, or your pitty line wont work anymore. HAHAHA

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Personally I really don't care if he was the devil incarnate I am really getting tired of reading all the MTA bashing threads. All you do is post up crap threads to start shat. You need to find a hobby rather than being a goof on the internet.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Personally I really don't care if he was the devil incarnate I am really getting tired of reading all the MTA bashing threads. All you do is post up crap threads to start shat. You need to find a hobby rather than being a goof on the internet.

I agree the MTA bashing threads are getting tiresome. But, I know at least 3 - 4 people in our local club who bought items off of Ebay from "Keith Sybliss" and never recieved the item or a refund. So if MTA does = Keith Sybliss, then I would say this thread is valid.

GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post
GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post

GmetalGT

88 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Dont read the threads then. You didnt get ripped off $6,000 and have a f'ed Fiero. This is a Valid thread and a theif exposed and a warning to all. I am sure people will find this usefull as he is still trying to rip people off.

MTA is also Defenitely Keith Sybliss. I have sent him Post Office Money orders, Fed Ex, Western Union, etc..... All traceable items.

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
So if MTA does = Keith Sybliss, then I would say this thread is valid.

You know, in a lot of the forums I'm on, if there was any hint of a person being a ripper (scammer), they would have their account suspended until they cleared their name. If there were any proof, that person would be subject to an immediate ban.

Gmetal/black-azz-gt has provided a mountain of evidence. If even a shred of it is true, we need to consider whether scammers are people who should be on our forum.

PFF
System Bot
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
I need to ask a question. If you knew who he was why did you deal with him in the first place?
GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

I need to ask a question. If you knew who he was why did you deal with him in the first place?

I obviously didnt know about this. I was just brought to my attention. The sad part is that I considered myself a good judge of charicter, but he totaly fooled me with his con artist skills. He hid his identity for a long time, but is exposed as he should be.

The funny part is he deffended himself by calling me a liar, and a "****** hater redneck", and now the truth is out for good.

[This message has been edited by GmetalGT (edited 09-13-2005).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
While MTA being a hack and fraud is old news, him being Keith Sybliss is news to me. I haven't had any dealings with him, but I'm glad to get the information so I don't get ripped off by one of his aliases.

I guess the next step for the people who've been scammed is to collect evidence and persue legal action, if possible.

GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post
When I first announced last year that he was doing the swap on my car, I mentioned his name in a thread and he immediately asked me to remove his name. He told me that Rockcrawl didnt like him and he didnt want him to know that it was him who was going to buy his next chip, for my car.

He told me that they had some sort of disagreement in the past. HMMMMMM

[This message has been edited by GmetalGT (edited 09-13-2005).]

Oversteer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OversteerSend a Private Message to OversteerDirect Link to This Post

I know there has been alot of there was a point to be proven I guess. I am sick of seeing pictures of Fiero5's car but we are all subjected to that. I guess it is our choice to choose what we read.

Maybe now Gunmetal will get some support from the former MTA supporters, and get this guy off the forum or at least out of business. But on a down side, I don't think you will get anymore of that damn fine chicken.

A trade off I guess, just my $0.02 or 5th of a dime <---- MTA fix all

[This message has been edited by Oversteer (edited 09-13-2005).]

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
You need to tell them how you stole Flat Screen Viewsonic monitors for $300 and brought them to my house for payment and was trying to sell mother boards and monitor to my friend Randy from your job to sell and pay for the job also the towels you brought to my house I have already contacted your job Jessica Roon the lady in charge of hiring and loss prevention with the evidence so they can investigate you.

BTW I got your SSN and you have a lot of baggage in your closet that I will post on the internet so your can explain.

[This message has been edited by Master Tuner Akimoto (edited 09-13-2005).]

GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post
HA, HA, HA. I sold you my old Monitor. Good try and way to try again to take the attention off of your self.
justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post
wow, if you read through the old threads you can even see he uses the same sentance structure
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GmetalGT:

Dont read the threads then. You didnt get ripped off $6,000 and have a f'ed Fiero.

Tell me you really did not actually pay $6,000 dollars for a carburated 4.9 swap For $6,000 bucks I can do a brandnew crate 4.9 including buying the wire harness. premade.

You know a brandnew(probally remain) 4.9 will run you no more then $2500 bucks + a premade wire harness $700bucks, Spec stage 3 clutch $350bucks, New alt $120 , starter $65 bucks oil, plug wires, misc hoses $300bucks (that's using some expensive misc items ) Ed parks mounts and tensioning system $365 bucks IM STILL NOT AT $6000bucks YET !!!! Oh yeah custom exhaust system $700bucks adds up to a bit over $5000 bucks.

Im not siding with anyone or sticking up for MTA im just a bit curious to were in the heck did $6000 bucks go into. Was this all cash money paid ?

This is only a question do not take this as a flame Gunmetal.

http://www.newengineparts.com/

Look it up... Remain X longblock $2000bucks

------------------

4.9 under construction... To lay the smack down on any mid 80s truck that stands in my way.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 09-13-2005).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

BTW I got your SSN and you have a lot of baggage in your closet that I will post on the internet so your can explain.

funny I thought that was private information and illegal to ustilize without written consent..

PFF
System Bot
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrDirect Link to This Post
It seems that he has put alot of people out over the last couple of years. It's this kinda stuff that makes me a little happier that I am a poor college student and can't afford extra things for my car.
Oversteer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OversteerSend a Private Message to OversteerDirect Link to This Post
For $6000.00 you could have bought the whole tractor rather than just the motor, but oh well.

Looks like MTA has admitted to these claims by instantly hoping on the offensive without even a thought of the defensive.

I wouldn't deal with MTA anyways, but I guess no one else should either.

vballman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vballmanClick Here to visit vballman's HomePageSend a Private Message to vballmanDirect Link to This Post
Also good to know for a newbie like me looking to get a Feiro and start working on it.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oversteer:
Looks like MTA has admitted to these claims by instantly hoping on the offensive without even a thought of the defensive.

Indeed, completely dodged the questions at hand.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Ahh... MTA IS the scumbag I took him for afterall. MTA, better get a new user name....
ditch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oversteer:

I totally agree. 99.9999% of everyone I've ever seen who lashes back like this when accused is guilty of the charges.

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyDirect Link to This Post
I want my $160 back you ass hat!

-Rick

Oversteer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OversteerSend a Private Message to OversteerDirect Link to This Post
MTA = Mis Tuned Automobile

MTA = Money Taking A$$hole

MTA = Mostly Talk Anyways

Anything but Master Tuner Akimoto. For the longest time I thought he has a Japanise ricer mechanic, maybe the same guy that convinved Fiero5 that his car was a Civic. But I was wrong, he's a slimmy a$$ thief.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

Tell me you really did not actually pay $6,000 dollars for a carburated 4.9 swap For $6,000 bucks I can do a brandnew crate 4.9 including buying the wire harness. premade.

You know a brandnew(probally remain) 4.9 will run you no more then $2500 bucks + a premade wire harness $700bucks, Spec stage 3 clutch $350bucks, New alt $120 , starter $65 bucks oil, plug wires, misc hoses $300bucks (that's using some expensive misc items ) Ed parks mounts and tensioning system $365 bucks IM STILL NOT AT $6000bucks YET !!!! Oh yeah custom exhaust system $700bucks adds up to a bit over $5000 bucks.

Im not siding with anyone or sticking up for MTA im just a bit curious to were in the heck did $6000 bucks go into. Was this all cash money paid ?

This is only a question do not take this as a flame Gunmetal.

http://www.newengineparts.com/

Look it up... Remain X longblock $2000bucks

You listed over $5000 in parts, but no mention of labor. There's going to be a labor charge, too, and getting an engine swap done for less than $1000 labor is pretty good (IF you actually got the job done right and w/o and jack-leg jerry rigging)

SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Wow... I read one of those links. MTA was blaming the buyer for being 'typical Fiero owner'.

YOU STUPID FIERO OWNERS!!! How can you buy something and expect to get the part?? I swear you guys are the worst!

MTA, honestly... how do you sleep at night?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I guess MTA can take over GmetalGT's personal identity now that he has his SS number. That would be one way to make a fresh start. I would watch out if the claims about who he is and his history are true.
Weponhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WeponheadSend a Private Message to WeponheadDirect Link to This Post
ANNNND im glad i never sent him money for that trans. uh huh...
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GmetalGT:
When I first announced last year that he was doing the swap on my car, I mentioned his name in a thread and he immediately asked me to remove his name...

I certainly would have wondered what he was trying to hide.
Damned if I'd ever deal with someone who didn't want to be discovered.

Experience has taught me to be a little bit cynical.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You listed over $5000 in parts, but no mention of labor. There's going to be a labor charge, too, and getting an engine swap done for less than $1000 labor is pretty good (IF you actually got the job done right and w/o and jack-leg jerry rigging)

I also.... Overpriced some of those items, If I did someones swap (not! hate working on other ppls car but my own) I would charge $800 bucks for labor, 4.9 swaps are stupid easy for me to do... If you don't believe me charging so cheap for labor.... I assisted in a couple members 4.9s on this board ......But never or less im not going to get into this (this thread is going to turn ugly and I made a pact not to get involved)

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 09-13-2005).]

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyDirect Link to This Post
$800 huh? What ya doing next weekend? J/K!!

-Rick

ThatRickGuy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyDirect Link to This Post

ThatRickGuy

986 posts
Member since May 2000
Kieth, I >AM< an angel. I coughed up $160 to you for an 88 front hub. That was $160 hard earned money. so you can go to hell for all I care.

-Rick

Oversteer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OversteerSend a Private Message to OversteerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

His SSN is of no use for any one to use it but there is a lot more than you read . http://groups.msn.com/AkimotosV8FieroClub/gen eral.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=222&LastModified=4675539126479359966

Hmmmm lets think here. Stolen Towels? Or $ 6000.00? Which is worse?

You are one sick crazy bastard MTA, just face the facts. You got your money didn't you? Well all except for the $0.80 you used in your swap (the dimes). So you call a guys work because he found out the truth about you???????????

You will never get business from anyone else on this forum and you should be banned from ever using this forum. If the moderators would step in and do whats best for the members of this forum you would already be gone. A repeat offender, three different names, this is ridiculus. I guess they were too busy with the boys over on RFT to spend time taking care of actual important matters like this a$$hole.

Blog Politics suck

GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTDirect Link to This Post
Funny. If you're right, I will be in trouble, but I dont have anything to worry about.

I have worked on Computers for 6 years and get get you anything you want, that doesnt mean they are stolen. Your computer crashed and you asked if I could help you out. I told you that I had a motherbord and processor that I would sell you, wich I still have. When I build computers on the side, people usualy give me there old one's to move the data off of and leave it with me. I then keep usable parts for inventory. I am a legit bussines man.

As for my past I guess you could dig up my being arrested several times for driving with a suspended license, and having bad credit but that doesnt make me a crook.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock