Started on: 08-18-2005 02:45 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: x-thumpr-x on 08-23-2005 09:11 PM
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2005 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Originally posted on the "GTA Fiero Forum" by x-thumpr-x (not complete post)
http://gtafieroclub.suddenlaunch2.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&num=1124323480

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

Now that I've got you attention

This Sunday Aug 21st is our monthly Fiero cruise.

We will be meeting at the Tim Horton's on HWY 7 (south side) just west of Weston Rd for 9:30am and leaving @ 10am sharp!

I'd like to thank Matt for going through the trouble to drive the route a week ahead of time to see if there are any detours that need to be made,

I'm hoping we get a good turn out for this cruise since we are doing Credit River Valley area.

As always, this cruise is a casual "any Fiero" meeting "grab your cup of Tim's and let's drive…"

LaVerne and Matt work out a beautiful country road drive and it's always a good time.

Summer is almost over…so, prep your Fiero, pick one family member or friend and come along for the drive…

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2005 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Sounds like fun, I just might be able to make it. My car is running like crap though so who knows.
Her86GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2005 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Her86GTClick Here to visit Her86GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Her86GTDirect Link to This Post
I would love to join you's but my Fiero is out of commission for a while. I hope you's have good weather and be sure to take lots of pics.

Becky

------------------

Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2005 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
Can't make this one, Gotta work :{

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Owner / Design Lead - WordMark.ca Communications

White 85 Notchback - A.K.A. GodFearN
Red 85 2M4 - work in progress

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2005 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Yes it's 2morrow !!!

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 08-20-2005).]

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2005 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Mister

1975 posts
Member since Aug 2004
We have a few confirmed but it would be realllllllllly nice to see over 10 Fieros ...
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2005 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
So how'd it go this morning? I considered going but last night went too late and I had to help my dad out this morning around the house.
FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2005 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlDirect Link to This Post
hey guys! sorry i couldnt make it! i had work at noon! but i hope you guys had a good cruise with a good turn out.

see ya'll on Wednsday!
perhaps we could get a few more fieros the usual out this week!!

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2005 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
We had a great time today. Only 5 Fiero's but it's been the best turn-out yet this year. We cruised the Fork Of Credit River and there was no police at all today. First time in 4 years that i haven't seen a cop in the area.
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2005 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
So...It's all here, beautiful country roads reving engines and squealing tires...
And Forks of the Credit River is the best drive of them all...

Taking the sunroof off for the ride...

We went left...

And right...

And up...

And...you get it...

Thanks LaVerne & Matt, it was a great drive!

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2005 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Who's in the gold fiero with the IMSA wing?

... I wonder if he'd consider selling that wing

PFF
System Bot
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2005 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like a great day.

Pete

------------------

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2005 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Who's in the gold fiero with the IMSA wing?

... I wonder if he'd consider selling that wing

That is Matt and you would have better chance getting Brittney Spears thong then his wing!

------------------

14.262 @ 97MPH

[This message has been edited by x-thumpr-x (edited 08-22-2005).]

Saber49

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2005 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Saber49Send a Private Message to Saber49Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

That is Matt and you would have better chance getting Brittney Spears thong then his wing!

Lol you'll want a new one anyway chris... theres nothing wrong with matt's but theres nothing like the feel of new parts

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2005 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Damn it, I guess I'll have to settle for the thong then.. that was second on my wanted list.... probably look just as good dangling from the decklid
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2005 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Damn it, I guess I'll have to settle for the thong then.. that was second on my wanted list.... probably look just as good dangling from the decklid

Well If you would have done your research properly, that was the original usage for the luggage-rack...Since it's useless for anything else

And if you can't get Britney's thong...you can always go for thumper's bra it's up for sale...

------------------

FieroFarmGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2005 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFarmGirlSend a Private Message to FieroFarmGirlDirect Link to This Post
so the 5 of you on the cruise... i assume you'll be going to the mapleview mall cruise on Wednesday night??? you know it IS pretty much the end of summer.. only 3 left. and we really do need to beat only having 14 fieros there...

[This message has been edited by FieroFarmGirl (edited 08-23-2005).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2005 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Yup, lets get a big turn out tomorrow at maple view! Last show of the season for me

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2005 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
Love too but by the time I get home, traffc is a ***** to get out to burlington, and my wheels don't match right now 15's in the rear, 14's in the front. As for the IMSA wing, I think race Tech can get you one.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock