Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  In case on one has figured it out yet, here's what I'm up to. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
In case on one has figured it out yet, here's what I'm up to. by CoolBlue87GT
Started on: 06-15-2005 12:26 AM
Replies: 45
Last post by: AndyLPhoto on 07-07-2005 10:47 AM
85-GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85-GTSend a Private Message to 85-GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

He told me if I left with out showing any damage, then I'd never be able to claim it. I asked for a bucket of water or hose so I could clean it away to check. He said none were available. I had some cleaning products in the trunk, I got those out, and carefully cleaned the area. To my relief, it was okay. Just the fact that he rubbed at it with his hand, really irks me.

Amen to that. Some people deal with cars everyday and don't have the faintest idea how to care for them. I can't say I've had a similar experience, but if I saw a guy do that to a beautiful car like that, I'd make him pay for a new paint-job on principle alone.

-Shawn

[This message has been edited by 85-GT (edited 06-22-2005).]

IP: Logged
fieropaul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieropaulSend a Private Message to fieropaulDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dave for the Great ,,,FULL-COVERAGE fiero recovery story.... and SEEING the AMTRACK train was a treat... not to mention the Square-ON-SHOT,,,!
The car is excellent...as i stated when you showed it to me.... dave needs to take a few PIX of my hummble Fiero shop here in town where i take care of all the lost and lonely fieros that need a home. My club's name is "SAVE the Fiero" iam the guy with the transporter tag that Dave used,,,stayed tuned maybe Dave can take some pix of my newest $125 race 85 GT 4 speed that is so fast it will tear your Head off...ha (its our club; industrial park special) Last time i checked i got 6 miles to the gallon going sideways...? How much Fun is too much fun and its still leagal....ha.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

Now you can also go on Run For The Hills

You going to let Archie chop this one?

congrats

Frank

Thanks Frank. Yes, I'll be able to do some of those things now. No need to chop it, love the way it looks.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 06-24-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2005 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Cool Blue any special plans for it ?

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Cool Blue any special plans for it ?

No big plans yet. Just going to fix a few small things at first. Need to replace / fix the following,

1.) Both 4" x 10" front speakers, the paper cones are shot. A ten minute job.

2.) Replace the center arm rest console, as it has a 3" tear. Going to swap out the one from my blue coupe.
(that's still 4-sale) Hint hint (here's a path to that lonely posting) https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/026883.html

3.) Fix a very small exhaust leak, located after the catalytic converter, at the U-clamp. Have been thinking about replacing the converter with "test pipe" or small cherry bomb muffler, as I think the converter is shot. Hear slight rattle at idle, that sounds like the insides are loose. Would like the exhaust to be slightly louder than stock, but not outrageous.

That's about it.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 07-04-2005).]

AndyLPhoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2005 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyLPhotoClick Here to visit AndyLPhoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to AndyLPhotoDirect Link to This Post
Hey...nice read. I especially enjoyed the narrative about the trip, and your train ride back home. Great looking car too!

------------------

Andy Larsen

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock