Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  The Pearl White GT Build Up Thread (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
The Pearl White GT Build Up Thread by achawkins
Started on: 10-25-2004 11:26 PM
Replies: 48
Last post by: dobey on 07-22-2005 08:05 PM
achawkins

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2005 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Leaving for Daytona 2005

Picturs on the track

IP: Logged
FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2005 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverDirect Link to This Post
Never put the drip rails back on, huh? Hey, you think I might borrow that trailer to rescue a battered 88 coupe?

------------------
- Matthew

Black, Wingless '87 GT

[This message has been edited by FieroMGDriver (edited 03-28-2005).]

achawkins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Drip rails are for people who drive their fiero's in the rain.

As for the trailer, we might be able to work something out, is the coupe spoken for?

FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2005 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverDirect Link to This Post
The coupe hasn't run in an awful long time, but shows potential. The mechanic that owns it is going to clean out the leaves and junk from the throttle body, put a battery in and prove to me that it runs before I think about making an offer. If you want it, by all means go get it before I do, but I'm not buying it if it doesn't start and run without any major issues. He's going to call me this weekend or next week after he has some time to work on it.

------------------
- Matthew

Black, Wingless '87 GT

achawkins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Is it this one?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050318.html

I called about it and they told me it was $350.00 I don't like when people raise the price because they have a few inquiries. Anyway, let me know If I can help you out, and I'll do what I can.

[This message has been edited by achawkins (edited 03-30-2005).]

achawkins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2005 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep it out of the archives. The dash is coming out this week, possibly tonight. Pics of the 'experience' to come.
Notchie Luvin David

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2005 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Notchie Luvin DavidSend a Private Message to Notchie Luvin DavidDirect Link to This Post
That looks great, I love the idea of the removable wing. I think the GTs look better without, but if I had one, I'm sure I'd occasionally miss seeing the giant wing in the rear view. Having the option of putting it back on every now and again would be great. Do you have any problems with the wing scuffing up the paint when you have it on for a while? Also, it looks like the ground effects piece on the bottom of the passenger door isn't quite lined up. With a really nice paint job like that, the minor imperfections can become a lot more obvious.
achawkins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2005 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the nice comments.

To reply:

No problems with the paint on the decklid, so far. A good clearcoat helps with that. Plus, I make sure not to crank down on the wing bolts to much.

Also, it's not the so much the ground effect, it's more the door. I've been working on my '87 (shhhhhh, it's a secret) project so I haven't even uncovered the '88 to mess with it. Now, I'm going to have to or it will bug me to death.

------------------
____________________Marty

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2005 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
So how about that dash coming out?

Originally posted by achawkins:

I've been working on my '87 (shhhhhh, it's a secret) project so I haven't even uncovered the '88 to mess with it. Now, I'm going to have to or it will bug me to death.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock