Started on: 04-14-2005 09:02 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Gecko on 04-15-2005 05:46 AM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Turn on CSI Las Vegas now, silver GT just got run over by a Hummer OMGZ!... the Fiero Driver Lived... I think
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nobigtoe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nobigtoeSend a Private Message to nobigtoeDirect Link to This Post
it has t-tops
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
Damn! You beat me to it! I just raced to the computer to post this. Now that is a true crime! True to it's reputation, the fiero driver lived!

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Owner / Design Lead - WordMark.ca Communications

lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
They even TALKED about the Fiero "making you want a Members Only jacket" I was freakin shocked when I saw it. But did you notice it was a Notchback in the parking lot then when they showed the Hummer on top of it it was a Fastback. Well gotta go finish watchin hopefully theres more.

------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/445986
1985 Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6
Best ET: 2.75 pulley 12.20@ 114.90 mph

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
I was on PFF when the wife yelled at me lol
3.8T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TDirect Link to This Post
LOL, YES!

I just saw it as well, hm, but i think they changed cars...i coulda SWORE it was a notchback SE leaving the parking lot....but when they showed the Hummer on (IN) the Fiero, it was a fast back GT.

THe guy leaves the parkign lot, and the hummer drives ONTO him, tire thru the windshield and all...and he did live, yes. Kinda makes u go hmmmmmmmmmmmm...lol.

The funniest was Grissom, he sees the crash and is like "IS THIS A FIERO", hahaha nice!
The liuetenant is like "Yah, it is....it makes u want a members only jacket", lol....or something like that.

Nice to see them go oldskool on our car in a brand new 2005 show....i bet u one of the writers has one or knows of Fieros, and they said "HEY, what car would get so owned if it got driven over by a hummer"...and well, of course its a fiero lol

[This message has been edited by 3.8T (edited 04-14-2005).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
IT WAS A NOTCHBACK FIRST!
lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
either someone on the show is into Fieros or that was the only car they could find that the Hummer could get on top of easily. and had to add the Fiero dialouge so people will believe its a ACTUAL car.
Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserDirect Link to This Post
It was a 'copycat' killing. They saw it done on Leno before. And Jay's a car guy!! That's why I watch Letterman.

------------------
Notchbacks RULE

"Let a man drive a Fiero and he'll own one.
Teach a man to fix a Fiero and he'll own six."

fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
^^^
coolcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2005 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coolcatSend a Private Message to coolcatDirect Link to This Post
If you look closely the Fastback is indeed a T-Top. I'm sad that they wrecked 2 cars for the exterior shots and who knows how many in order to get the interior shots. But its still cool that they mentioned it by name and it wasn’t on fire

------------------

Silver 87GT T-TOP
Red 86 GT T-TOP(R.I.P.)
White 85 GT
Black 88 GT
Red 88 GT
Black 88 Formula
Maroon 87GT (R.I.P.)

PFF
System Bot
Trekker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2005 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrekkerClick Here to visit Trekker's HomePageSend a Private Message to TrekkerDirect Link to This Post
I MISSED IT! Told all the CSI watchers at work about it, but had to teach a class while it was on and missed it myself. Any body record it, or will it be on again?
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2005 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
I love all the CSI shows but I dont watch them on tv because I can never wait a week for the next one. I tend to buy them or download them etc... and then sit up all night watching them back to back.

Now you gave me something to do, I will have to find this episode now. Glad to see I am not the only one who immediately wants to run to the computer when they see a Fiero on Tv. Luckily my computer is in the same room as the tv hehehehe.

If this is an episode titled "4 x 4" then here is a link to somewhere you can get it
http://www.btefnet.net/

They have all the current episodes of various shows.

------------------

87 Fiero GT Fastback
Remanufactured 3.1 w/ 13k miles on it now.
5 speed getrag with about 76k on it.

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 04-15-2005).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock