Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  The Fastback 86 Ferrari/PONTIAC GT Taillights (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
The Fastback 86 Ferrari/PONTIAC GT Taillights by Fastback 86
Started on: 03-16-2005 03:59 AM
Replies: 55
Last post by: fierogirls-mom on 04-06-2005 04:09 PM
gaas88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gaas88Click Here to visit gaas88's HomePageSend a Private Message to gaas88Direct Link to This Post
Nice work. I see those side scoops are the Fiat X19 scoops. Can you please post some picks on how they look on the car? Thanks
IP: Logged
fotofrank

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fotofrankClick Here to visit fotofrank's HomePageSend a Private Message to fotofrankDirect Link to This Post
So where did you mount the scoops? Got a photo. I have a set of them but don't know if I want to use them.
Frank
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Fastback 86, are you going to be at the next Fiero meeting in Redwood City? (tuesday, April 19th)

If so, bring your machine so we can check it out up close.....

Thanks, Kit (86 GT)

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Very cool Scott.
I may have to attend the next meeting just to come see it.

And fellas if you noticed what a nice job he did It is because I taught him everything he knows.

rgeeinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rgeeincSend a Private Message to rgeeincDirect Link to This Post
Way Cool Scott, Looks amazing, very nice mod
Bob
FieroHarry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2005 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
Strange, none of your pictures is showing up for me...................
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2005 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
very very nice job... Thanx for the inspiration, id give ya a plus if i havent already...

~Tim

------------------
:::: Decklid vent Mods. Coming soon ::::
:::: Matching Hood Vents (keep your eyes open) ::::

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2005 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
TTT.

you're back from your trip, and you've had half a day to do something new. That's PLENTY of time!

so, what's goin on in the garage now?
*edit* oh, and did you finally find the bulb you wanted... and has the paint come off your finger yet?

Janell

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 04-02-2005).]

arte444

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2005 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

I hope you go with both pairs of lights lit up as driving lights. A single driving lamp on each side wouldn't be as cool =(.

------------------
-Kyle
Email: arte@sek-c.com
Aim: Littlechugger
1987 Notchback 4cyl. (Busted Tranny)
1992 Corsica 3.1L GT =P

[This message has been edited by arte444 (edited 04-02-2005).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2005 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
I'm back! Time to catch up...

For those that can't see the pics, odds are its your browser settings. I don't know which ones, but I'm told everyone should be able to see them fine unless the browser is set wrong.

Kit and Pokey - I'm planning on being there, and if I'm there, the Fiero will be.

Janell - Got a SpinTech muffler while I was at WCF, so thats probably the next project. I'm gonna order the bulbs I want online, cause no stores seem to carry them. And yes, my fingers are no longer red.

arte - I've been thinking about it. I grabbed some notchback tail light sockets off a junkyard car so I could wire up the tail lights as you suggest and get all 4 lit up. Right now, I'm going with the Ferrari look, 2 red and 2 amber. I can change it any time I want.

gaas and fotofrank - I have some pictures, but they're still on the camera. I'll try to get them on here tomarrow or monday. I think they look pretty good, though they need a little more work before they're done.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2005 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Here are the pics of the Fiat scoops I promised. They need to be blended in, but they look pretty good for now.

PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2005 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003
The tail lights are also going to need some more work. I've found that the epoxy I used is flexible, whereas the paint is not. As the panel has flexed, a rectangular crack in the paint has formed. Some of it was from the flexing involved in getting the panel mounted, so I'm going to see if I can fix the crack and try again, this time being more careful about pushing or pulling on the panel. We'll see how it goes.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2005 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003
Bump in case Guss and Frank haven't checked the forum yet.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2005 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
'Nother bump just in case.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2005 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

Why can't I see the pictures?

You should be able to see them now.

www.myfiero.com and isthiswhereiputausername? rule!

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2005 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad I can finally see the pictures now.

Very nice job, it looks great.

You'll have to bring pictures of it with you when you come out. I'm sure Michelle would love to see your new and improved taillights!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock