Started on: 03-15-2005 11:33 AM
Replies: 60
Last post by: SaLvAgEd on 04-27-2005 08:41 AM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
It was good to see everyone again. I am glad that the turnout was better this year.

For those of you who were unable to attend I have made a video that shows the cars and a road trip to Salvaged’s garage. I should have it up in a day or two. As the last car in line I got to see the looks on people’s faces as we drove through Knoxville. They must have thought they were being invaded.

Erik, I enjoyed the ride home as much as the meet. It is fun to run with another Fiero. You are a cool guy to hang out with. I wish more people could meet you in person, I believe your red bar would vanish if people got to know you and I hope that it does.

I would also like to add any good photos that you may have from today to the video. It is all done except for any photos that we tack into it.

I am working on posting it but have never posted a video before so it could take a day or two for me to figure out how. Look for it to be about 6.5 megs.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 04-25-2005).]

IP: Logged
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

It was good to see everyone again. I am glad that the turnout was better this year.

For those of you who were unable to attend I have made a video that shows the cars and a road trip to Salvaged’s garage. I should have it up in a day or two. As the last car in line I got to see the looks on people’s faces as we drove through Knoxville. They must have thought they were being invaded.

Erik, I enjoyed the ride home as much as the meet. It is fun to run with another Fiero. You are a cool guy to hang out with. I wish more people could meet you in person, I believe your red bar would vanish if people got to know you and I hope that it does.

I would also like to add any good photos that you may have from today to the video. It is all done except for any photos that we tack into it.

I am working on posting it but have never posted a video before so it could take a day or two for me to figure out how. Look for it to be about 6.5 megs.

Thanks Race Yeah I also enjoy running with another Fiero especially one as nice as yours. You really take pride in that car and it shows. Maybe some day mine will look as nice. When that GTP passed us on the way back I wanted sooo bad to "play" but as you know I was risking it driving the DOHC cause I didnt have insurance on it so I didnt want to risk any trouble

I have several photos I will email you just PM me with your address and I will send them.

I could host the video if you want just let me know.

Hey guess what everyone, Salvaged really does have a Fiero and a nice one at that..with some cool custom upgrades. I wish I could have stayed longer to talk with him but I needed to get home before dark. Cant wait to see a V8 in that car.

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Erik

5625 posts
Member since Jul 2002
Well Race got the movie done of the meet. Enjoy!
http://home.mchsi.com/~houseofsakowitz/Spring2005FieroMeet.wmv
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Eric, thanks for hosting the video. It was my first attempt at editing. I did not use all of the driving footage but the best stuff is here. I wanted to keep the file as small as I could.

Thanks to everyone who showed up. It was a great time.

Tim, I am still waiting for a ride in your V8. Send me a photo when you get it back.

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Eric, thanks for hosting the video. It was my first attempt at editing. I did not use all of the driving footage but the best stuff is here. I wanted to keep the file as small as I could.

Tim, I am still waiting for a ride in your V8. Send me a photo when you get it back.

Your welcome Race, I think you did a great job editing and like your narrrative. You will love riding in Tims car but be prepared to spend restless nights afterwards comtemplating your own V8 build.

tstroud

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post

When I get it finished I will give you a call and arrange to come up and give you a ride. Sorry it didn't work out at the meet.

SaLvAgEd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdDirect Link to This Post
Awesome video, RACE! Man... seeing that silver fastback at the meet, is REALLY lighting a fire under my butt to get mine going! I really miss driving it... but it will worth the wait, when I get it put back together.

It was good seeing everybody again & great to meet the new guy & his sons.

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tstroud:

When I get it finished I will give you a call and arrange to come up and give you a ride. Sorry it didn't work out at the meet.

We could meet in Knoxville again the next time you plan to be in town. It would also be nice to stop by and see Matt's progress too.

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdDirect Link to This Post

It would also be nice to stop by and see Matt's progress too.

I have extra wrenches...

tstroud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post
Is that a threat or an invite?

[This message has been edited by tstroud (edited 04-26-2005).]

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

We could meet in Knoxville again the next time you plan to be in town. It would also be nice to stop by and see Matt's progress too.

I'm starting my Formula engine swap today so hopefully I'll have it done within a week or two. Hopefully then I could join in if ya'all haven't went yet.
PFF
System Bot
Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Erik

5625 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by SaLvAgEd:

I have extra wrenches...

Got Goop? Your engine looks awfully greasy
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

I'm starting my Formula engine swap today so hopefully I'll have it done within a week or two. Hopefully then I could join in if ya'all haven't went yet.

Definately.

Matt, I don't know... I haven't had a Tetnis shot lately. I am not sure I should get anywhere near that thing.

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tstroud:
Is that a threat or an invite?

It's a thr... invite, of coarse!!

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdDirect Link to This Post

SaLvAgEd

973 posts
Member since Mar 2004

Your engine looks awfully greasy

Know anybody who wants that turd, when I yank that thing outta there?

SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdDirect Link to This Post

SaLvAgEd

973 posts
Member since Mar 2004

Matt, I don't know... I haven't had a Tetnis shot lately. I am not sure I should get anywhere near that thing.

Ahh, c'mon!! It's just a little surface rust!

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SaLvAgEd:

Know anybody who wants that turd, when I yank that thing outta there?

Good question, I just started removing my turd today out of my Formula and I am not sure what I'm going to do with it. I probably will just put it in another Fiero...hey there ya go ..get another Fiero without a motor so you can "store" your turd for later renovation when your an old man and want to go back to "stock"

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 04-26-2005).]

tstroud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post

for later renovation when your an old man and want to go back to "stock"

NEVER!!

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
You could store your low mileage V6 in the back of my car.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2005 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

RACE

4842 posts
Member since Dec 2002
SaLvAgEd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2005 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaLvAgEdSend a Private Message to SaLvAgEdDirect Link to This Post

I said it had low OIL, not mileage! hehe...

I may just part it out, if nobody wants it... I just don't want it sitting around for too long.

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock