Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  NIFE announces GM Prototypes coming to Fierorama 2005! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
NIFE announces GM Prototypes coming to Fierorama 2005! by 87 Pegasus
Started on: 01-26-2005 12:59 PM
Replies: 58
Last post by: dozol on 04-23-2005 05:15 PM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Hey, if you think it is dimishing the enthusiasm for the show, would you guys like me to pull my picture links?
IP: Logged
Dave Gunsul

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Hey, if you think it is dimishing the enthusiasm for the show, would you guys like me to pull my picture links?

No, they're fine. I didn't ask him to pull any down either.

wildgillis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wildgillisSend a Private Message to wildgillisDirect Link to This Post
Wow this is going to end up in the trash can
Fiero Jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero JimSend a Private Message to Fiero JimDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss something here? What started this soap opera?
Was it the "good job" coment or "the last year was great"?
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Wow, sorry to see this thread go off base.

I saw the protos at the 20th in 2003. I saw them at the GM tech center in 2004. It looks like I may have to go to Fierorama this year to see them in 2005. These cars are gems and if you have not had the opportunity to see them, I encourage you to make the trip. If you have had the opportunity to see them, then you know what I mean when I say you never get tired of seeing them. Everyone should appreciate the fact that GM is taking these cars out and letting the masses see them. Guys, I'm not sure what happened and I do not caer to get involved, let's just enjoy them while we can and have some fun together in September.

edit fur spelin

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 01-27-2005).]

matchmade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for matchmadeSend a Private Message to matchmadeDirect Link to This Post
I've never been to ANY fiero shows, let alone seen any of the prototypes in person. If I can convince the wife maybe we'll try to make it out.
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
Getting back on track here i think that the prototype cars are very good to see in person. I think posting pictures of the cars on here is fine more publisity(?) is better what ever happened with dave and the other forum member is behind us so lets move on. Posting th spictures if good that way people can see what kind of cars we having come to the show. But my comment is it is better to see them in person not through pictures. They are a sight to see. All who can make it to the show it will be worth while your time and money. This could be the last time more than one car is at a single show we need to let GM know that we want to see more of these cars at large Fiero shows. To keep the "Excitement Alive." Come one Come all to see the prototype cars......you never know it might be the last time..............
spud321x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spud321xSend a Private Message to spud321xDirect Link to This Post
Do you think if we can get a group of enough people we might be able to jump the GM guys and drive um! hehe j/k. That would be so awesome. just an idea.

Nick

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spud321x:

Do you think if we can get a group of enough people we might be able to jump the GM guys and drive um! hehe j/k. That would be so awesome. just an idea.

Nick

I know that when the cars were up in Michigan at the 20th that some people got to ride in them, not sur eif anyone got to drive one. Nor am i curtain what time it was if it was prior to show or after the show.

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

87 Pegasus

2441 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Here are the pictures of the cars that will be at Fierorama.......a better look then the ones in the flier in the first post.

First Fiero ever made

Indy Pace Car #2

Pontiac PPG Car

Fiero Turbochraged

1990 Prototype Car

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 01-27-2005).]

Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawDirect Link to This Post
Not to hijack, but I have a question. Is the registration fee per person, car, or family? I would be bringing like 2 cars and 3 people to this event. Also, what about NIFE membership, is this per person or family. I couldn't tell from NIFE's web page for sure.

Thanks

PFF
System Bot
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Max The Chainsaw:

Not to hijack, but I have a question. Is the registration fee per person, car, or family? I would be bringing like 2 cars and 3 people to this event. Also, what about NIFE membership, is this per person or family. I couldn't tell from NIFE's web page for sure.

Thanks

Registration for the show is per-car (each car in the show will have to be registered inorder to be qualified for an award) We do not charge per-person
Membership is per-person (if you have four people in the household the membership would under your name) Unless they also wanted a membership then they would have one under thier name thus 2 memberships per-household. That would be up to you. if you have any questions you can also e-mail Paul V. the Clubs Membership Director for more information.

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2005 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Not that I am the best person to answer this, but I think one of the biggest things that makes this event such a big family affair. Only the car owners pay, its free to get in. Or at least it was free in the past. It is a great show with alot of really nice guys there, its nice to meet the people here from the forum in person! Oh ya theres also alot of Fieros there too...

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2005 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

Not that I am the best person to answer this, but I think one of the biggest things that makes this event such a big family affair. Only the car owners pay, its free to get in. Or at least it was free in the past. It is a great show with alot of really nice guys there, its nice to meet the people here from the forum in person! Oh ya theres also alot of Fieros there too...

Yes this is one of the biggest shows during the year. Our show draws upward to 150 cars and 300plus people not only Fiero owners but your normal passer-byers that stop to see what is going on. The show is free but the you still have to register your car if you are going to attend the show and show your car. We get a lrage turnout from not only Club members but also Forum members this is the place to put he name with the face. Every Year V-8 Archie askes how many are from Pennocks.....The number grows every year - so starting a few years ago we have name tags to help tell who you are on the forum... It is a very cool show to attend and with adding the prototypes this year it will make it even better a show that will go down in history.....

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 01-28-2005).]

paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Direct Link to This Post
Will be at the NIFE show this year. Looking forward to see Fieros that I have not seen in the past
1984 Indy (full strobe system as original)
Ron ( Fiero Historian )
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Man, I'd LOVE to go.... but:

Heh, It might be worth it to go..Maybe I'll take a few days off, and we'll make a nice trip out of it...

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2005 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroDirect Link to This Post
Why are most cool shows on a Sunday??? Doesnt anyone do stuff on a damn saturday?????
Sunday in Sept.........you know footballs on right?

Well I guess I'll miss out again on the prototypes....oh well.
Maybe another time....hopefully a Saturday

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

Why are most cool shows on a Sunday??? Doesnt anyone do stuff on a damn saturday?????
Sunday in Sept.........you know footballs on right?

Well I guess I'll miss out again on the prototypes....oh well.
Maybe another time....hopefully a Saturday

Thats a Dutch thing to say.

dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
i will be there for sure. i live too close to miss it, lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock