PIctures of my 84se by FieroWannaBe
Started on: 12-18-2004 05:31 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: bonzo on 01-02-2005 07:37 AM
FieroWannaBe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
I just figured out how to use pip.
i can post pictures now
here are some pictures of my car, its a 1984 Pontiac Fiero SE 154,000 miles on its ironduke, with factory sunroof, AC, tilt, power widows, Auto, ws6, driverside headlight motor bad, "costum" interior (bluesuede doors) (blue trim pieces) (black suede headliner ) and APC backlite blue pedals, Custom exhuast (Thrust "cherry bom glasspack) (3IN tip) brakes pretty much shot all around, needs new front calipers on both sides, new front rotors and pads all around , and new ebrake cables. the guy gave me a new rear rotor and a 1 set of pads too. and two sets of side engine vents vented and non, and a spare decklid with a buldge instead of a vent that im working on shaving the decklid. total cost 450$

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

My 1970 honda cb750, its pretty cool, since this picture i have added a headlight and a new bright red paint jobs that i think look very nice

My daily Driver that is sitting in my grage becuase i wreck quad 4s, i dont know how some of you people dont break these motors, i destroyed a girls 5sp achieva and this auto achieva

these are "photshops" that i did in ms paint of some of my ideas
i probally wont do this to hard.

boy i am talented :-)
i was thinking of doing some sort of front air dam like that out of sheet metal i seen one in hotrod magazine and liked it, it was a a 71 GTX though.

what ya think of my car and the preposed mods.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

FieroWannaBe

2289 posts
Member since Oct 2004
btw that isnt my hose so the craked drive doesnt belong to me anf those crumby fords arent mine to collect rust on.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I like the underbumper airdam , but not the hood scoop, the flames coming out of the muffler, might melt your plastic if your not careful lol.
What kind of noise does that muffler create? Is it the one that builds backpressure up when you let off of the gas, until it pops?
I like the car, I dont see many bumperpad notchies on here much, and yours looks to be in good shape.
Brad
88gtNewb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88gtNewbClick Here to visit 88gtNewb's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88gtNewbDirect Link to This Post
I normally don't like the shaved look, but I like the PS without the side moldings!

------------------

4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
not to bad with a little bit of blood sweet and money you could have a nice car
.... theres a few bumperpaders still running around... im one

------------------
Chris 85 Fiero SE 2.5L of fury
second one in the garage undergoing surgery
See the progress

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=347941&page

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
my muffler is is just a glass pack that is powdercoated red, it is crap on a iron duke becuase ou have almost zero backpressure, and the tip is just a 30 chrome on that cost more that whole exhuast system.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

FieroWannaBe

2289 posts
Member since Oct 2004
4bangin, your car lok great i have admire and envy the shape your car is in a lot.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2004 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
here are more updated pics,
-my "new" tires, piced them up from tiresplus in the old tire room they are biggger than stock 2"
-

-blue suede(spelling) door panel.
-

-My interior
-

-and my healiner

-my bike after its paintjob rattlecans did that, duplicolor truck bright red, and plasti-kote classic laquer.
-
-i want new hanlder bars and pipes but fiero first.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2004 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

FieroWannaBe

2289 posts
Member since Oct 2004
wrong tire pic those are my new brakes, here it is with the new tires ,
Maetrix66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2004 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maetrix66Click Here to visit Maetrix66's HomePageSend a Private Message to Maetrix66Direct Link to This Post
Dude! that looks exactly like mine did when I got it, a silver 84 se.
is it a 4 spd standard.
PFF
System Bot
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2004 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
no it is a auto
pruettz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2004 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pruettzSend a Private Message to pruettzDirect Link to This Post
my 84 se is an auto too i got a aero bumper coming and a spoiler too
still got my 17'' american racing wheels to put on my uncle bought the wrong size so i gotta get an adapter (so i hear) thats what i need to get.

goodlookin car u got there who did ur head liner? or did u do it urself.
[it was black but its all primered n sanded out.]
\/
\/
------------------
I am currently working on an 84 fiero SE and need all kinds of ideas

[This message has been edited by pruettz (edited 12-30-2004).]

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2005 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
in response to my headliner, the person i bought the car form did all the interior work, the headliner has some spots im unhappy with but is overall prety good but i cant really agree with the door panels, i think im gonin to change that.
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2005 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

i was thinking of doing some sort of front air dam like that out of sheet metal i seen one in hotrod magazine and liked it, it was a a 71 GTX though.

Have you looked into this air dam

------------------

The Black Widow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2005 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The Black WidowSend a Private Message to The Black WidowDirect Link to This Post
hey bonzo; i like your air dam, i was wondering if you decieded to put on some ground effects or just leave it as is?
-Matt
4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2005 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

4bangin, your car lok great i have admire and envy the shape your car is in a lot.

Thanks....
Help keep the bumperpadders population up we are a minority around here

Have fun and good luck with your car

Chris

bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2005 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Black Widow:

hey bonzo; i like your air dam, i was wondering if you decieded to put on some ground effects or just leave it as is?
-Matt

Yup integrated rocker panels from Archie. Gotta get em painted.
Bonzo

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock