The Original GTP Found by hyperv6
Started on: 07-19-2004 11:56 PM
Replies: 87
Last post by: boristheblade on 01-03-2005 10:09 PM
Roylmohr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2004 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RoylmohrSend a Private Message to RoylmohrDirect Link to This Post
The 86.5 GT origionally came with the four speed. The five speed was not ready when the fastback was intoduced. The five speed came later in the year. Nice pics RAREW66. It is weird that Pontiac put that air cleaner in the trunk of that car.
IP: Logged
jaygt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2004 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaygtClick Here to visit jaygt's HomePageSend a Private Message to jaygtDirect Link to This Post
i have the exact gtu rims in 17 x7.5 they are from belgium. i am thinking of selling them if anyone is interested. new condition for 700 us. i live in toronto canada. they where made back then and have been in storage ever since. not black but white exactly the same as the blue cars rims. offset out tire would be same as wheel lip.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
All this talk about original prototype fastbacks and stuff probably makes this little toy worth a dollar or two. Hey Doug, if we put this up for sale and split the cash, promise you won't tell Bob

007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:
promise you won't tell Bob

Nah, he'll find out. He's everywhere. He's even followed me to Pennsylvania before.

Tell him not to worry, I own the molds for that rear clip too. We'll make more.

I see that clip is stuffed in the building rather than mounted on a car. Just like I thought it would be.

Doug

------------------
3 Indys, 1 is A/C delete
84 Black/Silver T-top custom
85 GT speedster
86 GT Yellow
88 Formula, Red
88 GT White, T-top, 5 speed.

However......
"Time is the most precious and perishable of my possessions."

Buy IRM, again! at www.fierowarehouse.com

007DOUG, an IFCF member. (International Fiero Crime Fighter)

[This message has been edited by 007DOUG (edited 08-17-2004).]

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

I see that clip is stuffed in the building rather than mounted on a car. Just like I thought it would be.

Give me a year or two and the clip will 'eventually' find its way to an 88 coupe with a nice 3800 s/c. I did not know you had me on such a tight schedule- let me finish my burger and I'll get right on it
You should not fuss at me, I think that I paid your Christmas bonus when I shipped Terry his hood (only 60 pounds, but the box was a killer)

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2004 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I'm just keeping this thread alive cause I want more info on the disposition of the car.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2004 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
I plan on contacting the school in the spring. Since they have only been back for a month I would assume little has been done at this point. The plan was to return it to red as it once was.

They also have some computer demons they need to root out since the original box was stolen. It runs now but not as well as it could. Mr Gasket is going to help in some way on gertting the computer updated.

Keep an eye out and I will start a new thread if and when any good updated are available.

boristheblade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boristhebladeClick Here to visit boristheblade's HomePageSend a Private Message to boristhebladeDirect Link to This Post
Keepin her aliiiive.
Cooter, Doug, what is that thar contraption, and how does it work? Any pics of it mounted yet?
Anything new from the school?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock