Started on: 06-12-2004 08:02 PM
Replies: 101
Last post by: Kohburn on 08-09-2004 02:11 PM
Liquid-Reality

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 196
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityDirect Link to This Post
I am a big fan of the new ta noses and I think it would be awesome if there was a way to fiberglass the 2 together. I am just talking about the front and the sides I know the top would not line up correctly.

The vette would look really sweet also!

Perhaps a Viper stlyed nose?

Not the best photo shopper and well I do not even have the program but if you like someone shop some of the images onto a fiero!

Edit: Page 3 is MINE

[This message has been edited by Liquid-Reality (edited 06-22-2004).]

IP: Logged
joeschmotty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joeschmottySend a Private Message to joeschmottyDirect Link to This Post
i like liquid reality's ideas too. i think either the fbird or viper front ends would look incredible as well. i agree with the front end needing much improvement on the fiero. i think the front and rear of the car are what are needed more than anything. so many people provide scoops, so many less provide fascias...

i do understand costs, investments, and profits though and know that it may not be worth it for a large cash return, but perhaps in the long run over time or something. i dont know. maybe im just talking because its late.

*you no longer own page 3

[This message has been edited by joeschmotty (edited 06-22-2004).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Some one PS a late model Camaro front end on a Fiero. I think that would look very cool too, provided you lose the stupid black plastic thing in the front.
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2004 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
OK>>>OK>>>> I will get me pencil and paper out and get to sketchin'....

New FASCIA'S are on the way!!

Give me some time and keep these idea's coming on the other thing's mentioned here in this thread...
I thought that you guy's/gal's would want the rocker's first since that would be a NEW idea... Never can tell with a crazy crowd like this...

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 06-22-2004).]

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
How about a body kit style?

------------------
fourpoint9
87 notchback 4.9L swap in progress

Liquid-Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

How about a body kit style?

Minus that bottom part i think you almost have something there.

Liquid-Reality

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityDirect Link to This Post

Liquid-Reality

2031 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

OK>>>OK>>>> I will get me pencil and paper out and get to sketchin'....

New FASCIA'S are on the way!!

Give me some time and keep these idea's coming on the other thing's mentioned here in this thread...
I thought that you guy's/gal's would want the rocker's first since that would be a NEW idea... Never can tell with a crazy crowd like this...

Steve you can put me down as your first customer. You make a nice nose and my hard earned cash is yours buddy. I believe in your skills.

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
Like this?

------------------
fourpoint9
87 notchback 4.9L swap in progress

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Liquid-Reality:

Steve you can put me down as your first customer. You make a nice nose and my hard earned cash is yours buddy. I believe in your skills.

Thanks...
Now, The REAL question is:
Should I design and make the REAR fascia FIRST...?? I mean no-one make a rear-one....

luvsdonuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for luvsdonutsSend a Private Message to luvsdonutsDirect Link to This Post
how about rear first cause that's all people get to stare at when you blow by them.........
PFF
System Bot
FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceDirect Link to This Post
How about door speaker pods?

I have a 6 1/2 speaker and a tweeter I want to use.

Maybe the pod could have the tweeter towards the front of the door, and slightly above the main speaker.

I would want to cover mine in matching door leather, while others might want to paint it.

------------------
BruceJuice
87 silver GT
FieroJuice.com
Central Ohio Fiero Enthusiasts
Classic Fiero Owners Group International

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by luvsdonuts:

how about rear first cause that's all people get to stare at when you blow by them.........

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/042911.html

As far as the speaker pod's... They are scheduled for January 2005!
I have stuff scheduled until March 2006!
Stay Tuned!

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

How about something like this Smoooth:

GOD THAT IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for front ends, how about a mclaren f1 style front end....

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Liquid-Reality:

I am a big fan of the new ta noses and I think it would be awesome if there was a way to fiberglass the 2 together. I am just talking about the front and the sides I know the top would not line up correctly.

Hmmmmmm,........

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

How about something like this Smoooth:

OMG I had been doodling out this very same idea !!

I don't plan to reproduce it like you smooth, just a one off. Best of luck buddy,..i agree it looks hot.

I think if you extend the sides of the front nose down like on madcurls car, or have a complete wrap around in front, and mabye some extenstions in back it will look even better.

FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

As far as the speaker pod's... They are scheduled for January 2005!

That's too long to wait for me, thanks anyway.

jron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jronSend a Private Message to jronDirect Link to This Post
This smells like something that cost me money about a year ago. I sure hope people do their homework this time,on people selling stuff. Steve can you make the 120 Speedo you owe me... Yeah I know you don't have the cash,well neither do I.
I love how you can still do things to your car while mine has to wait,even though I paid for mine, LONG AGO.

Jim

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jron:

This smells like something that cost me money about a year ago. I sure hope people do their homework this time,on people selling stuff. Steve can you make the 120 Speedo you owe me... Yeah I know you don't have the cash,well neither do I.
I love how you can still do things to your car while mine has to wait,even though I paid for mine, LONG AGO.

Jim

Jim....
I am sending the $$ Saturday.... POST HERE WHEN YOU GET IT!!
I have'nt touched my Fiero since last OCTOBER!

88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2004 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
How about an IMSA stylr wide body ?
Not like you made, but almost idenical to IMSA's widebody...

~Tim

Voided

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoidedSend a Private Message to VoidedDirect Link to This Post
I personally Love that frontend without the extra scoops. minus the trim, and it'd be a show-stopper.

PFF
System Bot
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2004 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Like this?

looks like a 90's mr2 with body kit

but i do like

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave