Lime Green at the Dells by Berlin
Started on: 06-06-2004 06:02 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: Berlin on 09-19-2004 09:19 PM
Berlin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone get any pictures of it. I liked it it was nice except it needs some rims.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Lime green?? Pics please
Golden86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Golden86Send a Private Message to Golden86Direct Link to This Post
Racingman24 took a few, but he may not get to a computer for a few days, hes out for school work in Illinois. I personally didn't like it, might be because of the painted rims, but it was definatly different.

------------------

Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
Yeah the rims are what needed to be changed.
RacinRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacinRobClick Here to visit RacinRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to RacinRobDirect Link to This Post
Yea I have some.... But I left my camera it my bros in madison. I had a nasty kink in the drivers side coolent pipe tho. I have some pictures of that too.
Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RacinRob:

Yea I have some.... But I left my camera it my bros in madison. I had a nasty kink in the drivers side coolent pipe tho. I have some pictures of that too.

Yeah I pointed that out as soon as I sat down in my chair behind my car. I couldn't believe that car wasn't overheating with the way that cooling tube was crushed/kinked. The owner came over to me and thanked me for pointing out as she was unaware of it and thinks it may have happened at shop class over two years ago! Unbelieveable, she did mention it runs pretty hot. BTW the car had some kind of Monkey theme going on. I forgot to ask what that was about.

Jim

87 GT T-TOP V8

Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
So does anyone have a pic.
YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterDirect Link to This Post
Remember I am the one that loves pictures. I just happened to have the lime green fiero with frogs on it
Is this the one Jimmy? I know that a girl owned this. Or is there a different one?!?!?!?

[This message has been edited by YellowRooster (edited 06-08-2004).]

Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
Yeah thats it. Thanks a lot.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm a bit surprised that there aren't a bunch more of this one floating around yet - there was quite a crowd of cameras around this car when she was doing her "Bikini Shoot"

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 06-08-2004).]

datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

I'm a bit surprised that there aren't a bunch more of this one floating around yet - there was quite a crowd of cameras around this car when she was doing her "Bikini Shoot"

PICTURES!!!!

PFF
System Bot
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
yeh, no doubt.. pictures..

------------------

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
I dont like it but a bikini would shure make it look better!

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, Ported plenium, 57mm Throttle body, Sprint Headers, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, AFP Regulator, 8mm Splitfire wires, Platnum +4 plugs, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

Golden86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Golden86Send a Private Message to Golden86Direct Link to This Post
yeah, I saw that girl, and the bikini shoot, but I didn't want to look, because she looked WAY to young, maybe 16 or 17. I found out later that she was 21 or so.

------------------

Golden86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Golden86Send a Private Message to Golden86Direct Link to This Post

Golden86

1191 posts
Member since Jan 2004
double post

[This message has been edited by Golden86 (edited 06-08-2004).]

Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
Did someone say Bikini? I wasnt there for that.
MontrealMike

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post
Ok Ok ....so did any of you take a picture of the BIKINI GIRL who drove the lime fiero?
Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have any better shots of the rear.
YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterDirect Link to This Post
I heard her talking to someone when she was checking in about her bikini matched her car but I had no idea she did a photo shoot!

And your right she looked really young but then again 21 is young.

I took a lot of pictures but didn't get this Dells Run event Was it on the schedule????

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by YellowRooster:

I took a lot of pictures but didn't get this Dells Run event

Did ya happen to take a pic of the silver '85 coupe in project class?

The only thing I forgot to bring was my camara..

------------------

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
Lets keep this at the top. Someone must have taken a bikini picture!
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
This one and Jordans together would certainly make for an interesting photo shoot
I will have to make sure that Jordan knows that their is yet another person out there with similar tastes

Now, where are all the pics????

Stinkin_V8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stinkin_V8Send a Private Message to Stinkin_V8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Berlin:

Does anyone have any better shots of the rear.

Sorry - with all the talk of the bikini photo shoot, I just found that funny.

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple I took of the car.

------------------

Where will the road take you today?

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

This one and Jordans together would certainly make for an interesting photo shoot
I will have to make sure that Jordan knows that their is yet another person out there with similar tastes

Don't insult the girl.

Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post
Things are getting a little heated.
MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post
Hey I want some pics of the rear also!! of the bikini girl =)
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe no ones posting pictures of the bikini girl. And 21 isn't young, same age as me in fact
Berlin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BerlinSend a Private Message to BerlinDirect Link to This Post

I just need a better picture like that maybe more from the back.

ThaFieroMunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThaFieroMunkSend a Private Message to ThaFieroMunkDirect Link to This Post
21 ?! geez why didn't I make this show!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Don't insult the girl.

PM sent.

PFF
System Bot
85fierowiks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fierowiksSend a Private Message to 85fierowiksDirect Link to This Post
Don't insult the girl.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
PM sent.

heh...owned

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Don't insult the girl.

ROFL... sorry you got hand slapped though

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

PM sent.

PM sent back

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

PM sent back

PM received this AM.

datacop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
All this PM'ing is well and good.. wonderfull even..

But where are the pic's of the 21 yr old bikini girl?

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

Thats what I'm screamin!

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2004 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post
hot girl driving a fiero .....yummy...i remeber the pic topics...the fieroaurora girl was super hot!

[This message has been edited by MontrealMike (edited 06-09-2004).]

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Mike that is the car, RacinRob took a picture of the damaged cooling tube up close.

As for bikini shots, I don't have any. She definitely dressed to be noticed all weekend. Also when Steve Berry? mentioned to her that her cooling tube was bent, she said "you just want me to bend over so you can look up my skirt." By the way she introduced herself as Lynn.

Jim

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

I had an chance to take the picture your wanting, but I though she seemed mighty young and chose not to, plus who know's what my wife would do to me if she found that picture on my camera

Dan

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock