Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  ******Question for all Users******* (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
******Question for all Users******* by FieroGTRwideboby
Started on: 06-06-2004 10:46 PM
Replies: 65
Last post by: revin on 06-11-2004 04:17 PM
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone,
I wanted to see how many of you would be interested in a fiero GT and non-GT wide body kit. The kit is under construction now but in the near future (1-2) months it will be available for purchase. The kit will include 2 front fenders, wide door sills, new redesigned front bumper, rear redesigned bumper, wing, hood, decklid scoop ( with plexi window for a beautifull view of that fiero Iron Duke or 2.8 etc.)(also available soon with out window), and a wide body piece from the doors all the way back. (Basically a whole body except for the roof) It will fit right on the excisting body wih no need to stretch the car or do any heavy modification, basically a direct bolt on with one or two parts that will need to be attached with hypoxy*. It will look sharp and the kit will be made to bolt on to the direct and excisting holes of the original body. It will include all mesh, gills, vents, etc to finish. Or it can be done by us. The complete kit for everything except the roof redesigned the kit will run from 3500-5500 for the complete product. The fastback model will be available first. I will just like to know how many people would be interested it this.(Just give me an email at alex4mail_2000@yahoo.com and I will have you in mind)
I will post pics soon.
(### DEEP-DISH WHEELS WILL BE NEEDED WITH THIS KIT####)
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before it is completed.

Alex A.

------------------
There's two types of cars in the world, Fieros and everything else.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
85fierowiks

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fierowiksSend a Private Message to 85fierowiksDirect Link to This Post
cool.... how long have you been into fieros?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
3 years now.
Russ544

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ544Send a Private Message to Russ544Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

basically a direct bolt on with one or two parts that will need to be attached with hypoxy*.

I thought hypoxy* was what you got when your brain didn't get enough oxygen.

but I could be wrong...........

Russ

[This message has been edited by Russ544 (edited 06-07-2004).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ544:
I thought hypoxy was what you got when your brain didn't get enough oxygen.
Russ

That might be hypocricy ?

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
Just remember, we love pics!
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
If the kit is nice and flows with the lines of the car it will be nice and will be welcomed so when the pics are available then you can get some feed back as to what is the reception on these .
Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
i'm too poor now for my opinion to matter, but i'd be wondering if parts are sold individually and if they can be used in part with stock parts if you only wanted to change certain things.

in particular for me, i'd just want a wider rear facia and wider rear wheel well openings.

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
I would LOVE to see more WidebodGT's...

Build them with quality and a decent price and they WILL SELL!!

SmoothGT//

------------------
aka."SmoothGT"
Custom Built -- W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
One of One!!

2nd Generation WideBody coming soon... :)

FieroHarry

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
I would have to se it first before I could comment n whether I really wanted one or not.
But it does sound cool!
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
NotAFieroAnyLonger where can I see your widebody and

how did your widebody come out?

I'm getting pictures to posted on ( 6-7-04)

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
it is 6-7-04, where the pics?!?!?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
sorry I mean 6-8-04 were gonna work on it tommorow. lol I I post a sketch it will not really explain it well.

------------------

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
I got the picture but I have to get them developed. I'll have to post them later. And I need help with this posting pics deal, I don't get it. Thanks

------------------

fieroman87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman87Send a Private Message to fieroman87Direct Link to This Post
send them my way via my IM address FestYboy88L, i'll post for you.

------------------
- Why you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking, NERF HERDER!!!
- Who's scruffy lookin'?

Arty: a.k.a. FestYboy or Fieroman87
'87 GT 5 spd.
'88 Festiva 5 spd.
Yahoo messanger: AMAbonus
AIM: FestYboy88L

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
You mean a wide body like this?
http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/fiberglass_newmenu.html

http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/images/widebody_standard.jpg
http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/images/widebody_gt.jpg
http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/images/fastback_widebody.jpg

Would yours be any different than that?
Or just available while that one is not?

I'd like to make a suggestion... HUGE side scoops in front of the rear wheels so that those of us who want to use air-air intercoolers will have a good place for them.

------------------
'87 Fiero GT: Low, Sleek, Fast, and Loud
'90 Pontiac 6000 SE AWD: None of the Above

Luck, Fate and Destiny are words used by those who lack the courage to define their own future

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 06-09-2004).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
WOW, I didnto know anyone still used film cameras.......................LOL.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
The kit will have the large air ducts for those who need it. The kit will look different with larger side scoops and on the back like you said near the tailight assembly there will be a vent that will release any excess air.. They are big but what type of big are you talking about. How big did you want... 4 inches wide in center of scoop. ours are 4 wide and about 18" tall. To do what you are talking about you would need to cut you old rear quarter panel and put the intercooler vetrically behind the widebody pannel and thru the modified original fiero quarter panel. It would work on our kit with some time and effort. FILM cameras , My uncle it a pro photographer and he still uses film cameras. lol Sorry but I don;t have AIM and would need to send them to someones email to post them.

------------------

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post
Is'nt "Outlaw Peformance" from Port Char..??
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
Sounds promising! I'd like to see the kit as well.

------------------

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

Is'nt "Outlaw Peformance" from Port Char..??

i forgot about that. nevermind, i'll do without.

PFF
System Bot
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

The kit will have the large air ducts for those who need it. The kit will look different with larger side scoops and on the back like you said near the tailight assembly there will be a vent that will release any excess air.. They are big but what type of big are you talking about. How big did you want... 4 inches wide in center of scoop. ours are 4 wide and about 18" tall. To do what you are talking about you would need to cut you old rear quarter panel and put the intercooler vetrically behind the widebody pannel and thru the modified original fiero quarter panel. It would work on our kit with some time and effort. FILM cameras , My uncle it a pro photographer and he still uses film cameras. lol Sorry but I don;t have AIM and would need to send them to someones email to post them.

Something like that.
What I was thinking...
BIG scoop in front of the rear wheel well, with provision to duct the air flow above the wheel well and out through an exhaust vent in the rear fascia that you said would be included in the kit.
By "big scoop in front", I meant something that would have its outer surface vertical and coplanar with the outer edge of the widest wheel and its inner edge pulled in NACA duct style inboard of the stock Fiero body line. IOW, the most functional scoop you could fit in the location. There's a lot of free space between the stock Fiero quarter panel and the space frame. Most of that could be taken up by the duct. You could even mold a nipple into the duct to connect to the stock Fiero airbox. Most of use don't use the Fiero airbox, but the nipple would still be in a convenient location.

Going to do anything with any kind of diffuser in the rear?

Wide bodys have a LOT more functional considerations that just looks and fitting wider wheels.

------------------

Luck, Fate and Destiny are words used by those who lack the courage to define their own future

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:

i forgot about that. nevermind, i'll do without.

you have a PM!

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003

NotAFieroAnyLonger where can I see your widebody and

how did your widebody come out?

You don't want to see pic's of mine.. People get mad when I post pic's... That's why I even took my sig. picture off!

YOUR
WIDEBODY is the one that people want to see..... Send the picture's... Are there picture's..???

Why are you dragging this out..??

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 06-09-2004).]

007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post
I'll be my usual self and call . Dude, you can't even spell "widebody" in your username!

I own the IMSA widebody molds. Hope yours isn't a copy of mine. That could get you in trouble.

------------------
3 Indys, 1 is A/C delete
84 Black/Silver T-top custom
85 GT speedster
86 GT Yellow
88 Formula, Red
88 GT White, T-top, 5 speed.

However......
"Time is the most precious and perishable of my possessions."

Buy IRM, again! at www.fierowarehouse.com

[This message has been edited by 007DOUG (edited 06-09-2004).]

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Doug don't worry,
There are people out there who CAN design their own cars and not steal, or copy previous designs. That it what we are doing and we beleive in our own design. By the way while registering there was a mistake, and wideboDY was mis-spelled. As you know the only thing that can not be changed when already registered is the USERNAME. Don't worry about anyone stealing your designs. (Ours are now being certified and design patented so there is no confusion.)

I'll post pics but I need someone to help me with it. I have no idea how to. So who ever steps up first and helps me will get things rolling faster. SORRY for the delay.

ALEX

------------------

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Doug don't worry, There are people out there who CAN design their own cars and not steal, or copy previous designs. ...

Alex - you're not going to make many friends around here by bashing a highly-respected member & vendor like Doug. By going after someone like him so early on... you're going to have a ton of ground to make up in terms of gaining the trust and respect of the members here (especially with you going around quoting prices for a product that is yet to exist).

Although this was recently hashed out in a different topic, it's been proven time & time again that people like Doug are already an integral part of this community. And going after him for trying to revive the IRM product line is just absurd.

Now as to your own design... try to stick to promoting whatever is good about yours instead of targeting other vendors and attempting to make them look bad. I'm definitely interested to see a new take on the widebody concept.

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Alex - you're not going to make many friends around here by bashing a highly-respected member & vendor like Doug. By going after someone like him so early on... you're going to have a ton of ground to make up in terms of gaining the trust and respect of the members here (especially with you going around quoting prices for a product that is yet to exist).

Although this was recently hashed out in a different topic, it's been proven time & time again that people like Doug are already an integral part of this community. And going after him for trying to revive the IRM product line is just absurd.

Now as to your own design... try to stick to promoting whatever is good about yours instead of targeting other vendors and attempting to make them look bad. I'm definitely interested to see a new take on the widebody concept.

It appears to me that Doug layed the first stab with the flag... Let's see what he has to offer before we run him off, shall we?
Just because its a WIDEBODY does not mean it's a COPY... but some seem to be touchy about things lately...

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY! Choptop Targa #1
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:Don't worry about anyone stealing your designs.,.......we beleive in our own design.

Cool!

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:Ours are now being certified and design patented so there is no confusion.

This process can take up to a year. Best to get a patent attorney to do the work for you, that'll speed the process along.

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:...the only thing that can not be changed when already registered is the USERNAME.

Re-register. It'll appear much more professional.

you're not going to make many friends around here by bashing a highly-respected member & vendor
I'm not offended by his comments.

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT: a highly-respected member & vendor

Well, after that last topic, I've lost some respect, and gained some too. Guess I'm back where I started. LOL

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
I have decided that I will post the pictures when the right time comes. I am setting up a website and will gladly give it to those who care. There are build photos there and future mods and sketches etc. Its under construction but when completed, not to bother people I will give it to those who expressed interest in the kit. I want to thank you all for the positive support, and sorry for the delay, I just don't feel that I want to post pics of a kit that may cause a conflict with Doug now or when completed.
Those who had interest will get the site name to you soon. Thanks to all. Here's a sketch of it for a glimpse.

For those who thing this is bull, sorry you feel that way.
Alex

------------------

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
I'm am sorry for any trouble and wish to close this argument. Like I said as time allows pics will be posted and hopefully things will flow better. My intent was not to bash anyone and as I can understand nobody was trying to bash me so, I wish to end the misunderstanding. Once again this should not have happenend. ( my intent was to see if there was interest in giving advice and support, and when it came time to advertise in my product for selling purposes I would)

Alex,

------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 06-10-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Let's see what he has to offer before we run him off, shall we?
Just because its a WIDEBODY does not mean it's a COPY... but some seem to be touchy about things lately...

I (nor anyone else as far as I can tell) ever suggested or even mentioned that we run him off at all... only that he may have wanted to come across a bit less-negatively in reference to Doug and his business. Also, I don't recall any mention of his new widebody product being a copy? The only mention of copying was by Alex in reference to Doug's product line. <shrug>

Originally posted by 007DOUG:

...I'm not offended by his comments.

That's cool... I may have jumped to it a bit quickly (after having read the other topic recently)

Well, after that last topic, I've lost some respect, and gained some too. Guess I'm back where I started. LOL

In any case, you've never changed levels in my book!

I am setting up a website and will gladly give it to those who care...

You've definitely come to the right place to find interested parties!

Here's a sketch of it for a glimpse.

...now about that sketch?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
I have sent the sketch to Boomtastic's email. Hopefully he should post it for me.
Thanks for asking.

------------------

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

I have decided that I will post the pictures when the right time comes.

Saw this coming....

Here's a sketch of it for a glimps
I have some scetches too....
But, I ACTUALLY have a WideBody GT....

For those who thing this is bull, sorry you feel that way.

Alex

[/QUOTE]

Thank's, and IF I am wrong... I WILL apologise!
But, I just don't see it happening!!

ps. email the pic's to stelebla@aol.com and I will then apologise!

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

I (nor anyone else as far as I can tell) ever suggested or even mentioned that we run him off at all... only that he may have wanted to come across a bit less-negatively in reference to Doug and his business. Also, I don't recall any mention of his new widebody product being a copy? The only mention of copying was by Alex in reference to Doug's product line. <shrug>

You're reading that COMPLETELY WRONG.
Doug said that the new product had better not be a copy.
GTR said that it's not a copy and attempted to distance himself from those who make copies.

I have no idea how you could have interpreted that as meaning that GTR was saying that Doug's work was a copy of anything...

------------------

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

I'd like to see the kit as well.

Sorry you just get a sketch!!!

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Dang... it's been a long day at the office - maybe I ought to put my reading glasses back on!

Originally posted by Will:

GTR said that it's not a copy and attempted to distance himself from those who make copies.

I have no idea how you could have interpreted that as meaning that GTR was saying that Doug's work was a copy of anything...

Ah... I see, you are correct - I was reading it wrong! Thanks for the clarification I took GTR's statement...

There are people out there who CAN design their own cars and not steal, or copy previous designs

...as insinuating that Doug had ripped off someone else's ideas, or that he wasn't in the right for reproducing the IRM parts (as someone in a different topic had directly stated).

Sorry for my misunderstanding (and thanks Will for clarifying for me!)

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

I'm am sorry for any trouble and wish to close this argument. Like I said as time allows pics will be posted and hopefully things will flow better. My intent was not to bash anyone and as I can understand nobody was trying to bash me so, I wish to end the misunderstanding. Once again this should not have happenend. ( my intent was to see if there was interest in giving advice and support, and when it came time to advertise in my product for selling purposes I would)

Alex,

Alex - I really feel that there is no argument and you are not causing any trouble. I for one would love to see what you have to offer. If you decide not to post your design and pictures here, for whatever reason, please email me the pics so I can see what you created. I hope you reconsider and let us all see what you have. I'm sure there are plenty that are interested and flat out curious...

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY! Choptop Targa #1
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I stated that I had no intent on inplying that IRM designs are being replicated. This discussion is going too deep. What I stated was that he should not be worried about anyone replicating the IRM design which he now owns, considering the fact that there are endless design ideas which could be produced. The funny thing is I have actually never even seen the IRM designs before. That would exclude the statement that I said he was replicating them. With this I hope I have showed you guys that you did not understand me right.

------------------

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Thanks for clearing that up for us Will!

Now Boomer - where's that sketch!

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 06-10-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock