Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Jordan goes to the Custom Compact Car Show in PA (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jordan goes to the Custom Compact Car Show in PA by Fiero5
Started on: 05-18-2004 07:57 AM
Replies: 96
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 06-08-2004 04:00 PM
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joe Torma:

Looks good! I was hoping I left you enough extra so you could trim it. Looks like it worked out.

Joe, it fit perfectly. You did such a great job and again Jordan and I would like to thank you so much for all of your efforts and hard work.
I think I asked you this before, but any possibility of getting some 1:18 scale versions of some of the bigger decals that are on his F&F Fiero made up to put on the 1:18 scale die cast build up of his Fiero I am doing?:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/042179.html

Thanks again

Steve

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 06-07-2004).]

IP: Logged
donk316

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
I want the steering wheel. I like it. Yes....yes i do.

------------------
Calgary - August 1, 2004 Fiero Fiesta
1984 Indy Fiero 3.4/3100 Hybrid NA
*ALL THROTTLE AND NO BOTTLE*

Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
There's alot of little things about htis car, I think i'd like to get a gander at.
ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroDirect Link to This Post
I can never get enough of that car
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

1985 2m4
Saskatoon, Sask Canada
Visit the Saskatoon Fiero Club Website at
http://www.freewebs.com/saskatoonfieros/

Spyhunter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyhunterSend a Private Message to SpyhunterDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a lot of hard work and heart went into the car. Though someof the choices might not have been my own, I still think it looks great, and congrats for the chance to be in the show!

------------------

Black '87 GT Auto - Daily Driver & Autocrosser
Eibach springs, Koni shocks, Kosei K1s, Kumho Ecsta V700s, poly bushings, rear swaybar, MSD ignition, shift-kit, custom intake scoop

datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
I gotta admit..

From the before and after pics... Good work. Not my style.. but it does show an incredible amount of work put into the car.

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
Steve,
I guess that email disappeared too...my cutter has trouble with the really small stuff. I don't think I'll be able to do it. I can send you artwork if you like.

Both cars are looking good,btw

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 06-07-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Now smooth, please don't get anything going in this thread. I know you meant well in that comment but it could instigate a few nasty comments because of it. We need to keep this one clean of that kind of stuff as Jordans school goes to this thread quite often

Thanks

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Steve, we don't need anyone else other than you to instigate a few nasty comments. Even though this is a Jordan thread, I'm going to post a few nasty comments because of all the crap you throw in the other threads.

First, there are quite a few people that are sick of you and your pictures. Yes, in this thread you can post as many pics as you like, and none of us care because this is a "Jordan" thread. But, you won't keep them here. So, why shouldn't the comments follow you?

Second. Personally, I think that car needs to burn down. You have that "awsome duke" in your (Jordan's) car and I really hope that it's one of the recall motors that haven't been replaced. Please don't keep a fire extinguisher in the car.

Third. I'm tired of your justifications and your lack of respect of other people's opinions. We have to respect you but you don't have to respect others. You push that car on us all in so may threads, but you don't care. Why should we care what you want? Why does this forum have to follow the "Rules of Steve Kelley"? Get over yourself and your fantasy. It's unhealthy.

Fourth. Your Fiero, in my opinion, and it is MY opinion, sucks. I think that what you need to do is to show those kids at the school (the ones that check out this thread) a bunch of pictures of the other cars on the forum and actualy show them what good taste is. You have none, but I know thatyou will respond otherwise.

Fifth. Buy Jordan some clothes. You dress him up to look like a miniature Mr. Spock and he doesn't deserve that. I feel sorry for him because he's only 10 and doesn't understand what's going on, and I'm sure you aren't telling him.

Sixth. Tarrah is old enough for her own account. Don't let her use yours to post about how much she is ashamed of us, as she did in another thread. We don't need to be talked down to by a 16 year old through Daddy.

Seventh. I'm going to get flamed for this, but I really don't care right now. I'm tired of Steve Kelley. I'm tired of Fiero5. I'm tired of Jordan's radioactive booger, as it's been called. I'm going to get a bunch of negatives, I'm sure, but it seems as if anything that is told to you doesn't sink in. So, for me, this is it. Yeah, I know, I said that in another post, but after you're whining and crying again it just boiled up one more time. Steve Kelley, you've been kicked out of clubs before, and even though I have absolutely no power here, and probably no respect after this, I wish you to go back to the 'other' Fiero forum as you promised you'd do.

And take your cars with you.

Mark
InDeX420

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InDeX420Click Here to visit InDeX420's HomePageSend a Private Message to InDeX420Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

First, there are quite a few people that are sick of you and your pictures. Yes, in this thread you can post as many pics as you like, and none of us care because this is a "Jordan" thread. But, you won't keep them here. So, why shouldn't the comments follow you?

I agree, i think i have seen that car from more angles then my own! enough is enough, come on now...but then again maybe we are just jealous that our daddies didnt build us fast and furious cars when we were 10....Im just curious as to how much this car cost to make...?
anyway, feel free to give me negatives too, i dont even have a bar yet but its the thought that counts..

PFF
System Bot
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!! That was kinda mean.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
86 Fiero GT, Looking to ad a 93 Northstar soon
thespeedshop@sbcglobal.net

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

WOW!!! That was kinda mean.

But true

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InDeX420:
Im just curious as to how much this car cost to make...?

I too have been wondering that. Im not trying to get into a flame war here, i just wanna know what it cost.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

But true

Agreed

Yes Im Jen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yes Im JenSend a Private Message to Yes Im JenDirect Link to This Post

But true

I agree.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
sorry, had to edit, yet not say a word as it should have been in the 1st place.

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 06-07-2004).]

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
I must agree at this point and i'll explain why:
1. Not so long ago, Cliff stopped the use of pip because of the cost of the forum and no one could post pics. Since then, i have tried to cut down my pic posting but i have to ask if that's doing any good with bazillions of pics being posted on this car. If you are using your own server to post then i guess this particular point is moot but if you're not then it's getting out of hand. You even over did it in a thread i was interested in with the pic posting. It was the trek collectables thread in O/T. You asked me if i wanted to see more of something or other and i tried to get you to cut back without hurting your feelings by making the joke: "no, that's ok, Cliff's server is already probably overloading." or something to that effect and you STILL POSTED THE PICS!

2. Even though i do see your point about if you don't like it, don't look, it's impossible not to. The threads go on and on for 5 pages and it's always at the top so you end up looking even if you don't want to. Also, i've noticed you have a tendancy to call people trolls or trouble makers if they voice even the slightest objection to you posting so many pics. I can think of one individual in particular, that's a good friend of mine, who didn't deserve that. When he first said something to you, it was minor and you nailed him so now he's been more outspoken. This particular person doesn't even post much and certainly hasn't flamed anyone but still labeled as a troublemaker. I'm only using one person as an example but there are others above that you never see complaining in threads except yours. That, in itself, should make you take notice and rethink things i would think. Putting yourself in someone elses shoes is not a bad idea.

3. Almost all yor threads end in a flame war and in the trash can where as no one elses does. Does that not say something in itself? You can no longer blame it on a few "trouble makers" at this point. Look at all the names above and think about who and how they post in other threads and you might notice this is unusual for them.
4. Now, having said all that, i'd also like to say; i certainly think that everyone should do what they want to do with their cars. If you and Jordan like the car then that's great and i support that. I really wish my dad had spent so much time with me and Jordan is certainly lucky in that respect BUT is it really asking so much for you to tone down the ammount of pics on the forum? I see you post like 5 angles of the car each time at the very minimum where as most people only post a couple and then they don't post pics of it for some time. You car is pictured almos every day (it seems) in different angles, threads, etc.
I'm really trying not to be mean and i'm trying to see things from your point of view but instead of going right into battle mode Steve, please sit back and try to see things from others viewpoint too.
Wouldn't you get tired of a car if it was pictured a million times?

5. I must also agree with what was said in the other thread about ugly Fieros. I do in fact believe that judges are more receptive to the car because of Jordan. He's always around the car, his name is all over it, and there was even a card from his class on the windsheild. All that influences judges. If you don't think it does, then you're kidding yourself. I only mention this because i know you'll use the trophys as "proof" that the car is so well liked. I'm certainly not saying there aren't peopl who like it, there are, but i don't believe the majority of those trophies were won because the car really deserved it. I don't mean to hurt Jordans feelings by saying that and, to be honest, i'd probably like the car a lot more and even stand up for it if i didn't have to see so many pics of it all the time. Honestly Steve, you take and post to many pics in every thread no matter if it's Jordans car or something else. I am actually worried about the ammount of pics that are going to be posted when you start another project at the same time.

6. This one may be none of my business so take it with a grain of salt; doesn't it seem a bit of an odd priority that you are asking for money on here to go to shows (that many of the rest of us cant afford to go to either) and then feed yer kid a steady diet of 2 bowls of Cheerios so you can afford that show? I mean, if it were me and my kid, i'd be more concerned with feeding and clothing him then going to a show but, again, probably none of my business and i'm not even a parent so what do i know.

Disclaimer: i do not in any way want to hurt the kids feelings. I normally always support someone who wants to be different. I also think that you're an ok guy most of the time Steve but i just wish you might cut back on the pics just a tad and think about others. I know Cliff's a big boy and can and would speak for himself if the pic posting was really bothering him but just look at all the pics in this one thread alone. That's more pics of your car in one thread then i've ever posted of my car in all the time i've been on here.

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
Wow this tanked. How surprising!

------------------

Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post

Hey, Steve, we don't need anyone else other than you to instigate a few nasty comments. Even though this is a Jordan thread, I'm going to post a few nasty comments because of all the crap you throw in the other threads.

Second. Personally, I think that car needs to burn down. You have that "awsome duke" in your (Jordan's) car and I really hope that it's one of the recall motors that haven't been replaced. Please don't keep a fire extinguisher in the car.

Third. I'm tired of your justifications and your lack of respect of other people's opinions. We have to respect you but you don't have to respect others. You push that car on us all in so may threads, but you don't care. Why should we care what you want? Why does this forum have to follow the "Rules of Steve Kelley"? Get over yourself and your fantasy. It's unhealthy.

Fourth. Your Fiero, in my opinion, and it is MY opinion, sucks. I think that what you need to do is to show those kids at the school (the ones that check out this thread) a bunch of pictures of the other cars on the forum and actualy show them what good taste is. You have none, but I know thatyou will respond otherwise.

Fifth. Buy Jordan some clothes. You dress him up to look like a miniature Mr. Spock and he doesn't deserve that. I feel sorry for him because he's only 10 and doesn't understand what's going on, and I'm sure you aren't telling him.

Sixth. Tarrah is old enough for her own account. Don't let her use yours to post about how much she is ashamed of us, as she did in another thread. We don't need to be talked down to by a 16 year old through Daddy.

Seventh. I'm going to get flamed for this, but I really don't care right now. I'm tired of Steve Kelley. I'm tired of Fiero5. I'm tired of Jordan's radioactive booger, as it's been called. I'm going to get a bunch of negatives, I'm sure, but it seems as if anything that is told to you doesn't sink in. So, for me, this is it. Yeah, I know, I said that in another post, but after you're whining and crying again it just boiled up one more time. Steve Kelley, you've been kicked out of clubs before, and even though I have absolutely no power here, and probably no respect after this, I wish you to go back to the 'other' Fiero forum as you promised you'd do.

Mark

Amen

FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:

...BUT is it really asking so much for you to tone down the ammount of pics on the forum? I see you post like 5 angles of the car each time at the very minimum where as most people only post a couple and then they don't post pics of it for some time. You car is pictured almos every day (it seems) in different angles, threads, etc...

Very well put. But it has been said to him by many people in many different ways. He just doesn't care because he keeps doing it over and over.

I am now of the opinion that he must be "special" ala "I am Sam" or "Rain Man" because a normal person wouldn't continue this behavior in the face of so much opposition.

PFF
System Bot
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJuice:

Very well put. But it has been said to him by many people in many different ways. He just doesn't care because he keeps doing it over and over.

I am now of the opinion that he must be "special" ala "I am Sam" or "Rain Man" because a normal person wouldn't continue this behavior in the face of so much opposition.

I am handing out a hell of a lot of +'s right now.....

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

Wow this tanked. How surprising!

And here we have the latest trend on PFF. If a few don't like someone and/or their Fiero they take policy in their own hands and thumb their noses at Cliff and the rating system in threads as they know that usually the rating system is too slow to really stop anyone way before the actual damage is done. Firefox belched out a crap load of BS in a nice clean thread simply for no other reason then to hope it would get to where it is now in ruining a thread. How nice. Then a bunch more of you thought it would be so cool to jump on the bash wagon to help. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, but of course I am sure your not and that is obviously a major part of the problem on PFF lately. Of course you all think your right so who am I to try and change your minds. PFF has certainly become a great place to not be a part of for many lately as we have seen in many posts by others lately. They either came back and saw the same old crap that made them decide to leave or from newbies who are asking WTF is going on here on this forum? Nice way to keep current members and attract new ones.
What is apprently happening hjere lately is that a few are simply taking policy in their own hands and doing whatever they can to then "tank" a given thread at will just like we got to see here today. Once one crap filled post is put up a bunch of you then flock to it like wolves on a dead carcas and eat up like candy. You must all be so proud.
Go ahead and continue to try to dictate who gets to post, how many times they can post, what they get to post and what the opinions should be in those posts. I'm sure other members will enjoy your reign.

As for my pic count, I bet at least half are hosted on our cardomain web site. But if I am a bit off there, I think if Cliff had a problem with my pic counts he is a big boy and can certainly speak for himself. Last time I heard he hadn't given Mod rights to any of the likes of you.

I will repeat, if you don't like any of our Fieros thats fine, we don't care, that is until you decide to cross the line and wantingly ruin one of our threads however. So pleae don't keep showing your ignorance to many here on PFF by puking your insults and trying to dictate in mine or anyone elses threads your own hatefull agendas.

Lastly, you don't like my "opinion"? Too freekin' bad.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 06-07-2004).]

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

and the rating system in threads as they know that usually the rating system is too slow to really stop anyone way before the actual damage is done.

yeah we know its too slow, thats why we were glad when you left on your own promising not to come back, but here we are.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

thats why we were glad when you left on your own promising not to come back, but here we are.

I am glad I am not the only one who remebers that....

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

yeah we know its too slow, thats why we were glad when you left on your own promising not to come back, but here we are.

I always love it when someones incorrectly (or in some cases on purpose) misquotes someone and then later it gets quoted over and over as fact. Hmm, sounds like I have more in common with the Fiero than I thought

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroDirect Link to This Post

Firefox belched out a crap load of BS in a nice clean thread simply for no other reason then to hope it would get to where it is now in ruining a thread. How nice.

I will repeat, if you don't like any of our Fieros thats fine, we don't care, that is until you decide to cross the line and wantingly ruin one of our threads however. So pleae don't keep showing your ignorance to many here on PFF by puking your insults and trying to dictate in mine or anyone elses threads your own hatefull agendas.

Lastly, you don't like my "opinion"? Too freekin' bad.

No Steve firefox has the balls to say what i'm shure other members and me for one think . If you didn't care about our opinions then why do you post so many pics.

------------------
edit spelling

[This message has been edited by Oneredfiero (edited 06-07-2004).]

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroDirect Link to This Post

Oneredfiero

999 posts
Member since Mar 2002

I always love it when someones incorrectly (or in some cases on purpose) misquotes someone and then later it gets quoted over and over as fact. Hmm, sounds like I have more in common with the Fiero than I thought

Are you ****in retarded I remeber as well some others that you pretty much gave all PFF members the big **** you and left.

Edit- Now you made me waste my 500th post.

[This message has been edited by Oneredfiero (edited 06-07-2004).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

I'm sure other members will enjoy your reign.

YEP !!!!

You sure have the balls to stick your nose everywhere & make your presence known when no-one wants it after the amount of people you screwed you're best advice.....

So how many members do you have blocked now ???? the whole list

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

No Steve firefox has the balls to say what i'm shure other members and me for one think . If you didn't care about our opinions then why do you post so many pics.

Couldnt have said it better myself & for the others.......................

donk316

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
Steve,
Maybe just one thread regarding the shows you get to and the likes and keep updating that. It seems like it allways the same pics and story but a different thread. Maybe that will tone it down.

Believe it or not, I dont mind the car, its the billion pics of it and advertising how fantastic it is, in every one of your threads that gets to me.

Im starting to think you do this on purpose...whens the last time you posted in an Indy thread? You know, YOUR car?

------------------

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 06-07-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

No Steve firefox has the balls to say what i'm shure other members and me for one think . If you did care about our opinions then why do you post so many pics.

Ok lets be serious here for a moment. Because the green Fiero is much more unusual and more on the extreme side than most that are also posted on here quite often, and because of the fact that it creates such strong emotions either for or against, many who don't really like it apparently get the impression that it is posted on here more than others. For those who say good things and actually like it they are always saying that they can't seem to get enough. Those who don't like it obviously say it gets posted too much and want less. I have cut down some as i have been hearing what some of you have been saying, but I also think that I have the same rights to post as anyone else. It is quite obvious that many of you don't care about others threads and their right to be able to have one. I had a build up thread on Jordans Fiero and it sadly got archived before we could post any more as it was over the winter. I should have bumped it but I didn't know. I then started an updated thread to pick up where we left off but just like we have seen here due to a few who thought it would be fun to crap in it, it got trashed. I tried again and again and now sadly we can even see where this thread might end up. You all want less picks in less threads, well stop trashing each one and in so doing causing new ones to have to be started for those who want and ask to see more. You don't want to see more, then just don't look. Obviously if we go to a show with it, your gonna see pics of it in that thread too just like I am gonna see pics of yours at a show in a thread about it. You want less pics, no problem then. But I will still post some pics as it continues to evolve as we continue to work on it.

I am tired. I'm going to bed. You want to trash this thread now too, go right ahead. I obviously can't stop you.
I bet my kids and many other members here that are just sitting back and reading all of your comments though will learn a lot about this place and many of you from all of this. I hope your sure of what you are showing them all here today. Enjoy.

PFF
System Bot
need help plz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for need help plzSend a Private Message to need help plzDirect Link to This Post

Mark

Exactly, nuff said. You got a + for that.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by need help plz:

Exactly, nuff said. You got a + for that.

So do you....

Pontiac Boi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiac BoiSend a Private Message to Pontiac BoiDirect Link to This Post
I'm indifferent about the green Fiero, I don't think it's extremely bad but it's nothing to showoff. It's great you work on your car with your son, but I do agree with others it's not a popular Fiero here on PFF but you still try to show it off. It's like going to France and praising the American way of life, we're all humans but as much as we like our culture, the majority of them don't. Maybe a Fast and Furious messageboards will appreciate your work.

How I see it is PFFers are trying to keep their Fieros clean and nothing extreme (like Skitime, Cali Kid, Rare, and many other prime examples) that looks nice with style and start earning respect for Fieros. Fiero opinions have gone a long way from what it use to be, it's been in Pontiac magazine last month and Kitcar magazine this month. Many feel Fieros are starting to get the respect it deserves. It's great you're helping your son express his style, but it's not a popular one to showoff. Like a classic 60s GTO, if what was done to that green Fiero to be done to a GTO, it definitly wouldn't be popular to the GTO enthusiasts. Even an 80s Fox Mustang for a fairer comparison.

Plus the fact how you use to claim your green duke went 0-60 in something like 6 seconds, and than after everyone bashed you for it you said it might have been wrong because you used a stop watch. What about that duke beating a 2.8L V6, are you sure the V6 didn't have three sparkplug wires pulled off?

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Another thing I don't understand is how this guy is soo loose lip-ed in P.M.'s lashing out names & setting blocks, but doesn't have the balls to talk that way in posts.

Still don't get the clue eh Steve ???

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2004 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexDirect Link to This Post

Another thing I don't understand is how this guy is soo loose lip-ed in P.M.'s lashing out names & setting blocks, but doesn't have the balls to talk that way in posts.

Still don't get the clue eh Steve ???

Yeah I had to block him. I know that annoyed him cause I got the last word.

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
I wish we could vote best 'response picture' Purple you had me laughin for a while with the survey, then I see the old lady, and now I can't stop...

hilarious...

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

And here we have the latest trend on PFF. If a few don't like someone and/or their Fiero they take policy in their own hands and thumb their noses at Cliff and the rating system in threads as they know that usually the rating system is too slow to really stop anyone way before the actual damage is done.

PFF has certainly become a great place to not be a part of for many lately as we have seen in many posts by others lately

And this is where I step in and can no longer be silent. I'll tell you the same thing here as I told you in my response to your lengthy email to me.

I take these remarks as a big insult. Not only as an insult to me, but to most other members here and PFF in general. Apparantly, you are totally ignorant to what else is going on here on PFF. Apparantly, you don't see that 99.9999% of the posts here on PFF are in good spirit, offer valuable help to others or are generally a pleasure to read. Between 1000-2000 new messages are posted here each day, and I really have to search long and hard to find the few threads that are going to hell. You see, just because the few threads you've chose to read/participate in go to hell, doesn't mean the forum is going to hell.

Let me explain why remarks like yours pisses me off so tremendously. Because people like you go to other forums and tell everyone how bad PFF is, and how it's going to hell while it's not. And thusly, you are forcing your opinion upon others. They will take your word for it and will not come here to form their own opinion. The end result? A divided Fiero community, and diminishing respect for a car that was almost forgotten, but thanks to a growing community was getting the respect it deserves.

You see, I absolutely agree with you that some people here have no place here because they obviously show little respect for the work others are doing to their cars. And I absolutely agree with you that some people have no business posting in your thread. Hell, I even agree with you that some seem to be stalking you here in cyberspace and are taking every chance they get to tell you how ugly your Fiero is. But to blame that on the forum (or on me as you did in your email), and saying that this forum is going to hell because of that shows and incredible ignorance and disrespect from your part. I'm sorry I have to say that in public Steve, because I'm sure others will use that as a (poor) excuse to pester you even more. But I'm just picking up the glove. You are attacking the forum and left me no other choice than to defend it.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

And this is where I step in and can no longer be silent. I'll tell you the same thing here as I told you in my response to your lengthy email to me.

I take these remarks as a big insult. Not only as an insult to me, but to most other members here and PFF in general. Apparantly, you are totally ignorant to what else is going on here on PFF. Apparantly, you don't see that 99.9999% of the posts here on PFF are in good spirit, offer valuable help to others or are generally a pleasure to read. Between 1000-2000 new messages are posted here each day, and I really have to search long and hard to find the few threads that are going to hell. You see, just because the few threads you've chose to read/participate in go to hell, doesn't mean the forum is going to hell.

Let me explain why remarks like yours pisses me off so tremendously. Because people like you go to other forums and tell everyone how bad PFF is, and how it's going to hell while it's not. And thusly, you are forcing your opinion upon others. They will take your word for it and will not come here to form their own opinion. The end result? A divided Fiero community, and diminishing respect for a car that was almost forgotten, but thanks to a growing community was getting the respect it deserves.

You see, I absolutely agree with you that some people here have no place here because they obviously show little respect for the work others are doing to their cars. And I absolutely agree with you that some people have no business posting in your thread. Hell, I even agree with you that some seem to be stalking you here in cyberspace and are taking every chance they get to tell you how ugly your Fiero is. But to blame that on the forum (or on me as you did in your email), and saying that this forum is going to hell because of that shows and incredible ignorance and disrespect from your part. I'm sorry I have to say that in public Steve, because I'm sure others will use that as a (poor) excuse to pester you even more. But I'm just picking up the glove. You are attacking the forum and left me no other choice than to defend it.

I agree with Cliff .

Well said

------------------

98 3800SC GTP motor,3.4 pulley, Getrag 5sp.
custom hood, trunk, side scoops, IRM front spoiler, 17" excel's , dk.Shadow Grey

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2004 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Everyone needs to take a step back and let this thread just float off to the archives. Things were said in here that were heat of the moment stuff and other things had to be said. Now let's watch this one go down and into oblivion.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock