Started on: 05-16-2004 09:45 PM
Replies: 32
Last post by: OHNIKO on 05-18-2004 03:25 PM
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
I guess I will start this off:

Over 25 Fieros were there:

1 from Lethbridge, 9 from Calgary, 11 from Edmonton, 4 from Red Deer, 2 from Westlock and a couple others.

joined us in the parking lot before we headed off, too bad it's not a Fiero

a 383 stroker

hey there are a few Fieros in Red Deer

and a few more

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 05-16-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

ok, a lot more

...and this one with a 406 installed...

some random pictures:

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Mickey_Moose

7494 posts
Member since May 2001

...just waiting...

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Mickey_Moose

7494 posts
Member since May 2001

just milling about...

crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for putting up the pictures Tim. It was a good time, lots of nice cars this year. Nice to see some of the Calgary group again, its been awhile!

------------------

86GT 4 speed LT1 conversion underway

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

...just waiting...

Who's getting the Northstar Engine? Looks nice. Is that RCC lower arm on there or a Held/Ryans set-up? Is it getting turbo?

------------------

Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post
This event was lots of fun. I'll wait for the owner to chime in on the northstar but I do know that it is getting a turbo.

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
Great pics Tim. I'm not sure if it's even worth posting mine as yours look much better... But I'll post them anyway...We all like pics right??

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

FLASHY

1079 posts
Member since Feb 2001

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

FLASHY

1079 posts
Member since Feb 2001

------------------

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2004 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

FLASHY

1079 posts
Member since Feb 2001
Speaking of Lamborghinis and exotic cars, Voytek and I followed one of these in black on the way out of Red Deer...Yes it was a Gallardo!

And then we followed a red one of these on the highway back to Calgary...Of course I leave my dang camera in the trunk when this happens

------------------

PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Wow, the fiero meet turned into an exotic car spotting fest. Nice pictures!
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2004 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
I saw that black Lambo on the way home too! I was like....no way is that....naaah couldnt be....i wanna race!
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Hey Setve, when I left Red Deer the Ferrari was heading south on highway 2. He must have been flying if he caught up to you guys.

Here are some nice ones of Steve's (Flashy's) and Voyteks cars. Both were probibly my favorites at the show.

Another one I really liked was Troy's blue GT, the color jumps out at you

Of course I have to get my car in here somewhere Although Flashy took a pretty good pic of it, thanks by the way!

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post

crzyone

3571 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Here is a pic of a V-8 that was installed by a local guy. He said he designed the kit and will be selling them soon. How simular to Archie's kit I'm not sure but it needed alittle ironing out.

Some Edmonton Fiero's gettingr ready to leave for Red Deer

couple of highway pics

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post
I have to say FLASHY that you have one of the nicest GTs in the forum, Yellow GTs rule!
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyDirect Link to This Post
k, I saw a for sale sign up there, looked to be a silver notchie. whats the story on that car? any idea on a price range, last digit of the number is kinda blocked although i could prolly guess if i had to.
Spyhunter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyhunterSend a Private Message to SpyhunterDirect Link to This Post
Great pics! Always nice to see a buncha fieros gathered together. Most ive seen is two GTs at one time!

------------------
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE FIERO!

Black '87 GT Auto - Daily Driver & Autocrosser
Eibach springs, Koni shocks, Kosei K1s, Kumho Ecsta V700s, poly bushings, rear swaybar, MSD ignition, shift-kit, custom intake scoop

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
roys88fiero & crzyone: Thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated!

crzyone: Yeah, that Ferrari was cruisin' around 140-150 km/h most of the time when he wasn't caught between traffic. Hey BTW, could you post that pic you took of the Countach? That little screen on digital cameras don't do justice.

------------------

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
Steve, always nice to see other pictures - damm and I missed it when they had the convertable on the hoist

...all that past us on the way back to Edmonton was a black Viper RT...

Silver car - yes for sale, 88 Formula, 406 V8 installed - and I do believe nitrous, standard - home built install. The price, you will have to call Troy and discuss that (the number is on the side of the building - area code 403) - just don't expect it to be cheap

Tim

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Sweet! This is very unusual. I like unusual. Alot of nice cars there.

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, Ported plenium, 57mm Throttle body, Sprint Headers, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, AFP Regulator, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

PFF
System Bot
Comealongway

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ComealongwaySend a Private Message to ComealongwayDirect Link to This Post
Damn am I ever kicking myself now. I need one more day to get out there, oh well cyah guys in June

------------------
Calgary - August 1, 2004 Fiero Fiesta
@ SouthCenter Mall

Shadow_Wolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow_WolfSend a Private Message to Shadow_WolfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Comealongway:

Damn am I ever kicking myself now. I need one more day to get out there, oh well cyah guys in June

Meh, don't feel bad, I've been trying to make the Red Deer Run for nearly 3 years.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Steve, I'll post a bunch of other pictures when I get home from work. Check here 8:30 or so. That 406 V-8 was insane. There was no such thing as first gear in that thing. He said there was $20,000 into the engine alone.

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
The silver car that is for sale is a formula with the 406 - 5 speed installed. Awesome power and sound. I believe he is asking $30,000.00 Canadian. It's chock full of performance goodies, nitrous etc. Big bucks but big performance. I don't know all the details but it belongs to Troy at T R Transmissions in Red Deer.

Sour

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Wow, you Canadians have some amazing rides. The cradle on the N* was really sharp.

It is rumored that not a SINGLE canadian has regestired for Wheatstock
I was hoping to see some of my northern neighbor friends again, Flashy, Voytek, and Fierce. I know it's a long trek... but maybe someday we can have a big show up there.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing... and someone please register and make it to Kansas... we have a whole country not represented!

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

... but maybe someday we can have a big show up there.

Check out the one in Calgary in August: http://www.calgaryfieros.com/Calendar/2004%20SnS.htm

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

Check out the one in Calgary in August: http://www.calgaryfieros.com/Calendar/2004%20SnS.htm

I was going to say the same thing. Blakeinspace, this would be as good as any to come up here. Could be around 60-100 Fieros gathering from all around. It would be cool to meet up again sometime. After the 20th Anniversary drive, I need a few years break before doing something like that again.

------------------

[This message has been edited by FLASHY (edited 05-17-2004).]

befarrer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for befarrerSend a Private Message to befarrerDirect Link to This Post
PRetty good turnout, and a good time for my dad to debute his car. We made it there and back without a problem kinda, my dad sorta lost 1st gear in his Fiero, but it works when the tranny cools down.

Alot of nice cars there this year, good variety of engine swaps too.

I took 101MB of video and pics. I have a video of the silver Formula, when he was revin it up, and the last 1/2 of his small drive.

------------------

Details on my Fiero here
Member of the Edmonto Fiero Club Please rate me if I helped you!

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
Here you go Steve, I thought it was a kit at first. Something about the exhaust and the pannel it comes through didn't look right.
87GT3800SC5SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT3800SC5SPDSend a Private Message to 87GT3800SC5SPDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Is that RCC lower arm on there or a Held/Ryans set-up?

The lower arms are Ryane Motor Sports / Held bump steer control arms.

------------------
Bill Levin

PFF
System Bot
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Here you go Steve, I thought it was a kit at first. Something about the exhaust and the pannel it comes through didn't look right.

Thanks man. I always love seeing pics of those cars...

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
looks like a fun time, but what was cookin on the bar B? red deer meat?
jk, coudn't resist

awesome cars people, good stuff!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock